coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o

ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohhey01 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o

I saw comments on her latest ig post saying people are glad she got her results and she’s okay. So guess she’s not sick!

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

ohhey01 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o

I saw comments on her latest ig post saying people are glad she got her results and she’s okay. So guess she’s not sick!
Oh and I guess she said she’s okay on snap but I don’t follow her. I can hardly watch an entire vlog of hers.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

No cancer.Just anemia. Drama over :)

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

What's ridiculous is that she's been anemic for a while and has mentioned that her doctor told her she needs to take a daily iron supplement but she like the idea of putting things in her body so said she'll just eat more spinach lol I'm anemic as well and it's really common among females. My doctor told me to take the iron supplement and I said sure because it's not a medication, iron is something your body needs so why would you consider it something unnatural that you're putting in your body? She's so dumb, glad it's not cancer but having to get blood transfusions would've been avoided if she took her supplement. My mom had to get transfusions because she didn't realize she was anemic and her doctor never tested her for it so it got really bad to the point where iron supplements wouldn't work just transfusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Watching her empties--she goes through SO MANY products. One of those body butters/lotions would last me over 6 months, but she used EIGHT of them in 3 months. Like, damn. She's always used an excessive amount of body wash, too, I had no idea how she always went through so many Caress bottles.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ColdOne wrote:Watching her empties--she goes through SO MANY products. One of those body butters/lotions would last me over 6 months, but she used EIGHT of them in 3 months. Like, damn. She's always used an excessive amount of body wash, too, I had no idea how she always went through so many Caress bottles.
8 boottles in 3 months, you'd be lucky if i used 1 in 3 months!! :o

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

She's excessive with everything. I'm astonished how much product she goes through, especially how expensive some of those products are. I feel like she rarely uses drugstore products in her life or even makeup

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

exactly ^ when she declutters it is always drugstore :roll: :?

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

I watched the entire hour-long Q&A and tbh I felt like she was more relatable than usual...especially during the panic attack part because I know how that goes!

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

Same I watched all of it and she wasn't over the top. I think her anemia and needing transfusions have given her a wake up call. I was surprised that she admitted to blocking negative comments and regretting replying to them at the start of her you tube channel. Her ex husband sounds like a jerk though. Granted its all one sided from Daniela's point of view. But why tell her she was tacky after they got married? Daniela can be tacky- I'm not disputing that. But I doubt she dressed differently when they were dating and after they got married. The entire situation rubbed me the wrong way and I felt bad for the kind of marriage she had. If they were so different, that would have come up during dating. Why would either of them think it would be a good idea to get married?

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

I couldn't believe she also mentioned how her and her ex were different in every conceivable way. They say opposites attract but if they're so different why did they even date much less get married? It sounds like he was different than her but she put up with it for the sake of having someone in her life and then maybe thought after marriage he would change and now resents herself or him for putting up with all the differences. I was surprised she also flat out said that they aren't friends but I thought it was sweet she didn't trash talk him and constantly said he was a good father. This video was very different for her, she seemed way more mature. I think you're right in saying that the whole medical scare was a wake up for her that she needs to be more serious about her view on life.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Good_luck wrote:I couldn't believe she also mentioned how her and her ex were different in every conceivable way. They say opposites attract but if they're so different why did they even date much less get married? It sounds like he was different than her but she put up with it for the sake of having someone in her life and then maybe thought after marriage he would change and now resents herself or him for putting up with all the differences. I was surprised she also flat out said that they aren't friends but I thought it was sweet she didn't trash talk him and constantly said he was a good father. This video was very different for her, she seemed way more mature. I think you're right in saying that the whole medical scare was a wake up for her that she needs to be more serious about her view on life.

Opposite may attract, but that doesn't mean it can make for a successful marriage! Yes, I agree it wasn't a bad video at all. She doesn't trash talk him because I'm sure his relatives watch her videos, plus when kids are involved, you don't want them watching her videos in a few years and getting angry at their mom for saying stuff about their dad. Deleting comments is "a full-time job", but she claims she does it for us? Come on, now. You know that part isn't true. But I liked her seemingly honest answers and not shrieking and saying "You guys!" a million times, but that vlog is coming Saturday.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

i guess it would also be hard to maintain a workable co-parenting relationship if you let yourself slip into trash talking. it sabotages the mindset of trying to build something together for the kids and i really think that is her priority regardless of what happened between them in the marriage.
i was impressed with her in this vlog. i like dani so her screeching doesn't bother me but i like it more when her thoughtful side comes out. she seemed to be very straight and honest without losing her privacy and i appreciate how she did that.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Damn that really such about the transfusions. I'd have a hard time sitting for 4 hours with a needle in my arm. That's like the amount of time it take to fly across the country in an airplane!

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

It's not that bad the way she makes it out to be. My mom went and I went with her and we just sat and would read magazines or books or she would take a nap or watch Netflix on her phone. It's painful either and the chairs are like these really big couches

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

True, she could probably easily bring her laptop and edit some videos while she's sitting there.

Post by Guest »

Good_luck wrote:I couldn't believe she also mentioned how her and her ex were different in every conceivable way. They say opposites attract but if they're so different why did they even date much less get married? It sounds like he was different than her but she put up with it for the sake of having someone in her life and then maybe thought after marriage he would change and now resents herself or him for putting up with all the differences. I was surprised she also flat out said that they aren't friends but I thought it was sweet she didn't trash talk him and constantly said he was a good father. This video was very different for her, she seemed way more mature. I think you're right in saying that the whole medical scare was a wake up for her that she needs to be more serious about her view on life.

She married him for money. I remember the wedding videos someone found and it looked pretty over the top/expensive. No doubt in my mind, that was about money. She had kids for security. This is the same woman who made videos saying things like her husband bought her palette and she hated it and told him she was returning it and other little catty remarks about her husband (videos now deleted). She isn't trash talking her ex because that wouldn't fair well for her in a court proceeding and her husband could afford to drag her through the system. Dani is a bitch, and a fake one. Her being sick or having a medical scare doesn't change who she is or what I have heard out of her mouth over the past 4-5 years. I remember how she talked about her ex while they were married. She is an ass.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

TeddySerious wrote:

She married him for money. I remember the wedding videos someone found and it looked pretty over the top/expensive. No doubt in my mind, that was about money. She had kids for security. This is the same woman who made videos saying things like her husband bought her palette and she hated it and told him she was returning it and other little catty remarks about her husband (videos now deleted). She isn't trash talking her ex because that wouldn't fair well for her in a court proceeding and her husband could afford to drag her through the system. Dani is a bitch, and a fake one. Her being sick or having a medical scare doesn't change who she is or what I have heard out of her mouth over the past 4-5 years. I remember how she talked about her ex while they were married. She is an ass.
I remember her saying that they were dating and then she broke with him one day and that same day he proposed to her. So yes it was for monet

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

TeddySerious wrote:

ImageImageImage Thank you for saying this! I thought I was the only one still seeing through her fake ass self. She really irritated the hell out of me when me when she talked about how hard it would be for HER to see people getting chemo, etc. What a bitchy thing to say. I sat with my mom for every chemo treatment and then dialysis at 25 years old. Did I once think it was too sad for me to be there? Hell no. That was selfish of her, as usual. I’ve been watching Dani for several years and I can’t recall her ever saying consistent nice things about her ex. That always struck me as odd. She would say she wanted to keep her life private but I don’t buy that shit. She married for money and wanted to be a kept woman. I’m sure she’s getting nice alimony checks from that crap marriage too. Dani being humbled by her “medical scare”, what a joke.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”