It drives me crazy how she refers to her cousins as 'the cousins' grrrr

TheBoss!
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Family and Friends

Post by TheBoss! »

plinkable wrote:i dunnno where this should go but shrug.

i'm so sorry but i cannot stand that noise/giggle/"hmm" noise that both amy and julian make after they say anything. i just dont get it? :|

LOL! I thought I was the only one who noticed that too. :P

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

Julianna is definitely the cutest out of all Judy's friends and families babies. This coming from someone who doesn't generally think babies are cute. And I cant help but cringe at the name Sunshine.... Sorry I'm not sorry.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

TheBoss! wrote:

i'm so sorry but i cannot stand that noise/giggle/"hmm" noise that both amy and julian make after they say anything. i just dont get it? :|

oh.my.god. i meant to post that a long time ago. that's why i can't watch their vlogs! do they do that all the time in real life? how irritating.

Hey808
Learner
Learner

Post by Hey808 »

GoGoYuBari wrote:
MatriarchofMermaids wrote:Her cousins from Canada are boring too. They have a vlog and honestly, I don't like how all of her family is trying to gain something from her YT status. I watched one of the cousin's vlogs and she said something like "I only have 8 subscribers" in sort of a sarcastic way. Um yeah, you just started making videos. You think you should have 400,000 subbies because you are related to Judy? I bet Judy told them to start making videos to make money and that most of her subbies would subscribe to them. If you are going to make videos, make something worth while and at least try to earn some real subbies. Not just the spillover from Judy's channel. This goes for the cousins, as well as Amy and Julian also.

Even Judy's dad is trying to hog the spotlight, clowning around for the camera. Have some pride man.
I don't get that with Julian and Amy. I think they are genuine and live their own separate lives.
I do like watching Judy's cousins in her vlogs. I thought they were okay but when I watched their vlog it was really boring. I agree with Julian and Amy's vlog they are really down to earth people. Normal. But I think what makes everyone so critical about Judy is Benji. (Also I would like to add JLovesMac1 isn't one of her dogs name is Benji :lol:, thought that was funny!)

I was also thinking the same thing, Judy's probably like "Hey you can make money, you get free stuff just by vlogging"! and her cousins are like "I want free stuff" :P :lol:

Hey808
Learner
Learner

Post by Hey808 »

letmetellyou wrote:
TheBoss! wrote:

oh.my.god. i meant to post that a long time ago. that's why i can't watch their vlogs! do they do that all the time in real life? how irritating.
Same here... First time I heard it was on Judy's friends baby shower when Amy was holding the vlogging camera. It was really annoying. But I like Amy and Julian though.

vegemite
Informer
Informer

Post by vegemite »

Amy looked so great during her first trapeze lesson. I'd love to try that too. Funny, the whole time i was thinking "as if Judy would ever do something like that!"

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

letmetellyou wrote:
Okay, I thought I was the only one irritated by that. I can't even watch their videos completely because it is so annoying.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't care for Julian or Amy. I don't find them more interesting than Judy and Benji, but I do find them equally annoying at times.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

letmetellyou wrote:
TheBoss! wrote:

I think Julian is a little more in touch with the real world. However, I think he is a macho "that guy" type (which may aid him in his sales field.).

The way Amy and Julian mmmlaugh is irritating. They sound like a stoned Betty Rubble.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

First time watching Amy and julian, i watched their puppy vlog and boy are they creepy :? . I cannot stand the way Julian talks he does this geeky..creepy..BABY VOICE. I have never met a grown man who talks in a baby voice. It just kills my ears and then to top that off with Amys laugh? No beuno.

But since they are animal lovers i will give them another try lol.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

curvycarrot wrote:First time watching Amy and julian, i watched their puppy vlog and boy are they creepy :? . I cannot stand the way Julian talks he does this geeky..creepy..BABY VOICE. I have never met a grown man who talks in a baby voice. It just kills my ears and then to top that off with Amys laugh? No beuno.

But since they are animal lovers i will give them another try lol.
i tried watching them various times, but i just can't. they are both super annoying and irritating. the baby voices make me cringe and the constant breathy giggling. like nails on a chalkboard to me!

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

I was irked by how Benji talked over the man helping with the lights. He asked a question, but then tried to answer it himself talking about a "power surge" (surge protector).

I wonder if he's like that in his Japanese class. I can see him talking way too much and acting like a know it all since his Mom is Japanese and he's been there a couple of times. I couldn't deal with him IRL.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

getREAL wrote:I was irked by how Benji talked over the man helping with the lights. He asked a question, but then tried to answer it himself talking about a "power surge" (surge protector).

I wonder if he's like that in his Japanese class. I can see him talking way too much and acting like a know it all since his Mom is Japanese and he's been there a couple of times. I couldn't deal with him IRL.

OMG! I know, right? I can TOTALLY see Benji acting like a know-it-all in his Japanese class, and preaching about his so-called knowledge in the Japanese language, because his mom is Japanese.
LOL!
Speaking of his Japanese class? What happened? Did he drop out...Because the class wasn't "advanced" enough for him? Or did he just drop out, because he's too "busy" with his other "job"? I thought he'd be FLUENT right now =P

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I thought he said in a recent video that his sister dropped the class but he was sticking to it. If I recall correctly it was during his new found coffee phase that he said all that.

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

berryfrezh wrote:I thought he said in a recent video that his sister dropped the class but he was sticking to it. If I recall correctly it was during his new found coffee phase that he said all that.
I wonder how he's still attending classes, while traveling and drinking "organic" coffee at the same time. I wonder how he manages to "work" as well. Oh that Benji! He's definately "handling" and juggling many "responsibilites": baby, wife, job, school, cooking and travelling. LOL =P

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

AND he has chest hair!!

Hahaha, I double-dare Benji to put that much effort into one of this videos.

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

Aurinko wrote:I don't like Amy either. I think she's a little bit cold.
Ditto!!
:love2: Image :love2:

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

umNO wrote:Now this is the type of husband the fangirls SHOULD want:
[youtube][/youtube]
grossed out the at the shower theme :barf: :barf: :barf: :horse:
:love2: Image :love2:

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”