Kelsey Simone

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kelsey Simone

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

I love her and I want to know what guys think! I think she makes a lot of good content, but I'm always in for new opinions :). I absolutely adore her aesthetic. She's the only Youtuber I would actually consider myself a more "hardcore fan" of

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kelsey Simone

Post by curvycarrot »

I like her! Actually I think I really like her since I just recently subscribed to her channel which I rarely do now days.

Kind of weird that I know a lot of the places and malls she frequents, rarely happens since I watch a lot of West Coasters and London gurus.

I appreciate her fashion sense and interest/knowledge in high fashion trends! She's also a Gemini :love2:

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

curvycarrot wrote:I like her! Actually I think I really like her since I just recently subscribed to her channel which I rarely do now days.

Kind of weird that I know a lot of the places and malls she frequents, rarely happens since I watch a lot of West Coasters and London gurus.

I appreciate her fashion sense and interest/knowledge in high fashion trends! She's also a Gemini :love2:
Same! She's one of the only youtubers i legit stan

decaflatte
Learner
Learner

Post by decaflatte »

cute girl, good fashion sense but i have some objections - i just hope she'll go to college and have a real life and a career instead of spending her adulthood doing nothing and spending her parents' cash (like many other gurus)

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

For a once a week poster she did so good with her vlogmas this year. Especially switching from vlogs to creative videos throughout the week.

I really hope she sticks to being a influencer (plus college). She has so much potential!

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I watch her now and then. She’s cute and upbeat. A video of hers popped up in my recommended list. She is the last person in the world I’d expect to see at a La Mer launch in Malibu, but that is where she is. She is what, 18, looks 14. Not exactly la Mer's demographic.

I guess she skipped college which is a shame. She seems bright and interested in things.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I found her recently and saw one of her decorating tips video. She was decorating an entire room that her mother had apparently given to her to use for filming rather than using as a family guest room. I'm curious about her and how rich she might be. It takes a lot of money and resources to live her kind of lifestyle, thats for sure.

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

Yeah I kinda think she’s the main provider for the Family... I just get those vibes I guess with how her mom and dad are okay with doing literally everything for her and giving her the filming room and stuff. Not that there’s anything wrong with all of that

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

Does anyone know what do her parents do for a living?

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

GoneGirl wrote:Does anyone know what do her parents do for a living?
Her mom is her momager full time I believe but I don’t know what her father does.

devilishsnyder
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by devilishsnyder »

I saw Kelsey in Ella Snyder's beauty con NYC vlog and she seemed so sweet and genuine, I hope they come friends. It's so nice seeing big YouTubers be friendly with the up-and-comers :)

MiSSiizZ+
Learner
Learner

Post by MiSSiizZ+ »

She seems sweet enough and not annoying like others.
Her freckles are cute too.

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

I love Kelsey, but recently I’ve been noticing that she writes “there” instead of “they’re” or “their” a lot and it’s a bit cringe lmao

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I get the feeling her family is upper middle class, which means lots of disposable income.

I don't watch regularly but I think she's going down the YouTuber path of consumerism, body transformation, etc with few or no other interests. I'm out.

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

I know this thread is kind of dead, but I just needed a place to share that SHE FRICKIN MISSPELLED 'CANDLE' IN HER LATEST VIDEO!!!! ON A STICKER!!!! THAT SHE PRINTED OUT!!!! AND SHE LOOKED AT AND THOUGHT THAT 'CANDEL' WAS CORRECT!!!! WHAT!!!!1

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

@barbiegirl123 yeah I noticed as well

I used to be such a huge stan but lately I've just felt sooo disconnected from her content. As soon as she dyed her hair she kinda lost her spark or something??

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

ShadeQueen101 wrote:@barbiegirl123 yeah I noticed as well

I used to be such a huge stan but lately I've just felt sooo disconnected from her content. As soon as she dyed her hair she kinda lost her spark or something??
I have to agree with you. Something about her channel is just off. I subscribed to this girl, which I rarely do but yet I don't watch her videos much anymore.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

I was such a huge fan of her, but I'm less inclined to watch her videos lately. It seems like almost all of her videos or sponsored or linked with partnering with a brand lately. That's fine if she says she loves the brands she works with, but if your videos are mostly with partners, it makes subscribers think your only motivation to post videos is to make huge $$$. I watched her recent skincare routine video, and of course- she was working with Frank Body.

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

i find it annoying that she doesn't plan at all. she was in the netherlands, and when asked if she would do a meetup she just answered "hopefully", well i really wanted to go and it's a 3 hour train ride so ofc im gonna need a date and place set... and then when she is there i see her post a "im at the rijksmuseum come find me!!" ig story and im like bitch really....?? how are you gonna allow your hardcore fans to meet you when they don't even know ahead of time... ugh... im really sad because of this i really wanted to go

Return to “F-K”