London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by wild4thenight »

i just watched her video on hair dyes, and seeing as its kinda her 'thing' it was so weak and boring. no personality, no real information. pure snoozefest.

iwantyoutoknow22
Learner
Learner

Post by iwantyoutoknow22 »

How can she afford to buy a house!? Must be rich in laws

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Or the bank is helping them out quite a lot maybe?
I forgot how much of a brown nose she was, I thought she had more integrity than to also insert herself firmly up Zoellas arse just because she got a mention in a video.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Every time I see a tweet of hers, it's a screen grab of a "bitchy" comment and her having a say on it. Why doesn't she just ignore negative comments? Honestly so attention seeking.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

How many times is she going to tweet/instastory that she’s not feeling well but is working herself hard to make the best content. Stop mentioning it every second!! She obsesses over her content whereas if she just chilled a bit she’d probably do better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Exactly this. I don't even think she works that hard to be honest. She barely blogs, and her videos are pretty basic. She puts herself on a pedestal.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

I didn't watch a video of hers in months. When I started watching her moving vlog 2 I immediatly noticed her horrible extensions. They are so noticable and look so cheap :?

And why did they carpet that beautiful wood floor?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Someone pointed that out to her, and she immediately went to Twitter on the defence saying moving in had taken up all of their time.

Also this tweet: Image
http://i64.tinypic.com/jky77q.png

How ignorant. Love what that girl said, Zoe was a uni drop out. And her job isn't even a proper one, like I said above: Mediocre content and her channel is full of hauls, very unoriginal. Zoe London, you are a very ignorant, judgmental, up your own arse, prick. Tut tut.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Plus her course was likely a ‘soft subject’ and I don’t think she went to a particularly good uni.
She’s not really accomplished much so is projecting her anger onto those younger than her that are doing better than her

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Exactly. She doesn't do anything that's exactly ground breaking. She's been blogging and doing YouTube for years and I can't think of anything she's done that's been amazing. At least people like Helen Anderson have started trends on multiple occasions and do interesting, original videos (like her new years song last year). Zoe just does okay filmed look books and then a bunch of hauls or a Q&A and then wonders why her YouTube engagement isn't particularly good. It's not good because she's just not interesting.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I don't follow her on Twitter anymore but went to go and see this exchange. And lol at her tweet a couple of posts after saying 'who remembers when you were allowed to have an opinion on the internet?' well that girl had an opinion too about your tweet, you don't need to fucking cry about it and tweet about 6 tweets in relation to it. Read the opinion and move on.
I literally do not fucking understand these YouTubers, no one will agree with you on everything and you sadly have a large following so sometimes you will get called out on it. Either tweet it and move on or don't tweet it (I mean how fucking revolutionary is that). It's really fucking simple. I'm tired of this 'woe is me' gig, if you feel you must share everything online then there you go. It must honestly be so exhausting to be them when you take on every.single.fucking.comment. like it's a personal dig.

It's actually exhausting to watch tbh.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

She must’ve read here as she’s going on about ‘the assumption I’ve done nothing so I deserve nothing’ when no one said she hasn’t done anything on Twitter

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Yeah she's pretty dense if she thought that tweet wasnt going to piss a lot of students off.

Even though her new lookbook is decent, I'm standing by my comments earlier. Mostly because she had help filming and editing it from professionals so its not hard work on her end cause all she did was change her outfit a few times lol.

She really needs to learn to shut up when she tweets something out shitting on others and then acts surprised at back lash.

Also her comments about her choice to get carpet, yeah she deff reads here lol

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

new lookbook was pretty Meh in my opinion. You could barely see some of the outfits because she was trying so hard to make it edgy.

Also that tweet pissed me off so much. I'd understand her opinion on Job vs Degree if she was actually doing something hard but damn youtube being harder than just university in general what a laugh.

Where does she even get off saying that? Just like that girl tweeted back to her, if a degree was so easy to get why doesn't she have one?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Exactly. She's always talking about how disappointed she is that she didn't get a huge following the same time her friends did, constantly none stop complaining about it. On her blog, on Twitter, it's ridiculous.

The reason nobody is interested in her is because she's SUPER boring. There's nothing interesting about her. Like, let's look at some of her circle of friends:

Helen Anderson - She's a pretty interesting person to watch because she's got this enthusiastic aura about her. She just seems generally happy which is nice to watch, she can be a pain at times but she's creative, fun and has personality.

Jen Thorne - She's just a blogger, but she's someone who has grown up with her blog keeping an audience that has grown up with her. In the 8 years she's been blogging, she's shown growth and in my opinion, bloggers and vloggers who grow up with their audience instead of regressing to fit a teen demographic are always interesting.

Those are just two names that come to mind right now (and she's recently spoken about them so it's fresh in my brain), but Zoe seems to have stuck at being an 18 year old grebo who does nothing but complain that she doesn't "get the stats she deserves," when frankly, her low views are deserved because she just doesn't bring anything new or interesting to the table. She's always praising herself for hard work but can she PLEASE show me where? Editing a few videos and writing one blog post a month is definitely not hard work.

edit:
Also, this is petty but I hate that she's always using bands (Enter Shikari, Halsey, Don Broco) music in her lookbooks. I find it so cringe for some reason

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

I feel like she has started to look really basic. I used to be Into her style but those hair extensions were the nail in the coffin. They are so tacky. Her style has always been a little bit cheaper but cool. but together with those hair extensions she just looks cheap and tacky. Haven't enjoyed any outfits in her recent look books.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

And why does she always make her eyes go so wide in photographs? She looks so strange! Much prettier when she's being natural and relaxed.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

did you guys see one of her resolutions is simply "get more subscribers" :roll: she can never see the bigger picture

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

She’s struggling to get someone to take her extensions out - why do I feel like she’s struggling as she’s expecting it for free? She keeps tweeting salons asking them to ‘help’

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She's the type of blogger/vlogger that just constantly wants freebies for things that she can definitely afford. If she wanted them out that bad she'd pay to have them taken out, and she'd pay to get a decent haircut too.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”