Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

Post by sunshinenever »

A thread for all the random/lesser known male youtuber/IGers in the fitness industry.

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Re: Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

Post by sunshinenever »

HoardganizedJen wrote:We'll keep yours since it was your idea :)

NOTE to posters: Please don't create new threads for any of the men anymore, just post about 'em in here since their threads always die after the first day :tu:
Yay!! :D

Well...I'll start I guess.

1. Student Aesthetics - I think he is overall awesome and legit. He knows what he is doing and I think is sincere in helping others. His content is helpful and he is a very...real person. I thought it was cool how he made a video about his dick not working when he got too shredded. I'm sure there are guys out there who feel like being too shredded or having disordered eating is only for women.
2. Joe Delaney - I'd bang him any day.
3. Rob Lipsett - He seems very positive and happy and "good vibes" and an all around great person but also slightly boring and I don't understand why he is back with Sarah because she is even more boring.
4. Brandon Harding - I just discovered him through the three dudes above since they were all sharing an AirBnb the last few days. He is 20, and obsessed with his dick. He desperately wants to be someone like Bradley. He had a girl sit on him while benching, and basically is all about their ass. He seems like a nice guy but like a 20 year old bro, he is dick first. He is also kind of corny and cringey with all the flexing and taking his shirt off everywhere and his posing.

kialay08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kialay08 »

^^ I agree with the Joe Delaney bit surprisingly since he is not my usual type at all but his personality seems fake to me.
I honestly only watch Bradley M from time to time because I find him attractive but his childlish/laddy behavior puts me off after a while. I hate how much he acts so silly especially when he has guests. I wish he would change the damn cameraman too. It is so annoying to hear that guy constantly talking in the background and not knowing how to film the vlogs properly.

Only other guys I have watched previously is:

- Thomas Maw- series on his steroid cycles which is how I find him which was quite interesting, I think he competed before too, he kinda comes across as someone 'real' or least he presents himself like that but you can obvs never tell with most of these fitspos.
- Gabriel Sey - family guy, used to compete and so did his wife. I think he does powerlifting now, unfollowed as his channel has too much click bait now.
- Rob Lipsett - No personality and generally just don't find him likeable. I think I got through maybe 2 videos. Yawn.
- Alan Thrall - I love Alan's channel and his advice, he just gets straight to the point and doesn't spend too much time messing around plus his advice on deadlifts/squats has really helped my form and mobility.

Tbh I generally don't like most guy fitspos after a while either they start to act too laddy or it becomes a constant circus of either objectifying or just presenting women they put on their channel as mindless even if it is their girlfriend.

Ambz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambz »

I’d bang joe delaney.
And mike thuston.. dear lord. (Good yt content too (; )

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

There was some tea spilled on Aesthetic_Strength a while ago on FGOC but it got quickly taken down. Anyone know what it was?

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

kialay08 wrote:^^ I agree with the Joe Delaney bit surprisingly since he is not my usual type at all but his personality seems fake to me.
I honestly only watch Bradley M from time to time because I find him attractive but his childlish/laddy behavior puts me off after a while. I hate how much he acts so silly especially when he has guests. I wish he would change the damn cameraman too. It is so annoying to hear that guy constantly talking in the background and not knowing how to film the vlogs properly.

Only other guys I have watched previously is:

- Thomas Maw- series on his steroid cycles which is how I find him which was quite interesting, I think he competed before too, he kinda comes across as someone 'real' or least he presents himself like that but you can obvs never tell with most of these fitspos.
- Gabriel Sey - family guy, used to compete and so did his wife. I think he does powerlifting now, unfollowed as his channel has too much click bait now.
- Rob Lipsett - No personality and generally just don't find him likeable. I think I got through maybe 2 videos. Yawn.
- Alan Thrall - I love Alan's channel and his advice, he just gets straight to the point and doesn't spend too much time messing around plus his advice on deadlifts/squats has really helped my form and mobility.

Tbh I generally don't like most guy fitspos after a while either they start to act too laddy or it becomes a constant circus of either objectifying or just presenting women they put on their channel as mindless even if it is their girlfriend.
Yes, Alan Thrall is THE BEST! !!!!! I learned so much from him when I was 100% a beginner. He breaks down things really well and explains different misconceptions about lifting.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

I like Rob Lipsett and Maxx Chewing together, the really crack me up :D . I'm subbed to Maxx and watch his vids regularly, but not to Robb...I dunno, without someone like Maxx who's goofy as well he is kinda boring ...

ThatFitEngineer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ThatFitEngineer »

Former wannabe skater girl turned fitness obsessed so one of my favorites lately has been Nick Dompierre. His eyes are insane.

I also occasionally watch Travis S because he lives in my hometown and occasionally does videos near where I did my undergrad. A bit much sometimes but seems relatively down to earth and still has a normal job outside of youtube and fitness.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I really like Thrall - I learned so much about form from him. I also LOVE omar and would 10/10 bang. I like his content and sense of humor, his squat videos seriously saved my life as a 5'9' 130lb ectomorph who looks like a gangly spider trying to squat!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I usually can't deal with Joe Delaney and his 'moody vibes' whatever :roll: BUT he did an IG post recently making fun of all the girls who do the bloating posts and i LOL'd so hard.

I genuinely like Rob Lipsett and think he's kid of like the Grace Fit UK, male version. Not super exciting for me to watch but has an amazing work ethic and business sense. I love him and Maxx together lolol

Travis S I like for the most part. I do love that he has a real job, can poke fun at himself and has a nice physique without being jacket out.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

Do you guys wonder if Rob Lipsett and Sarah Godfrey fake-broke-up so he could go on love island? Maybe they thought their channels would grow if their viewers thought they were available. Cuz there was ZERO shit slinging after their breakup.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

thoughts on Jorge Rosado? I feel like he popped up out of no where?!

fitstacreep
Learner
Learner

Post by fitstacreep »

Chris Heria (thenx) is fine AF. Has a cute son and some weird dramz with a prior arrest and some yogi who stole his gym equipment??? I do like his videos though and enjoy the effort he's going through to expand his company.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Healthyish85 wrote:I usually can't deal with Joe Delaney and his 'moody vibes' whatever :roll: BUT he did an IG post recently making fun of all the girls who do the bloating posts and i LOL'd so hard.

I genuinely like Rob Lipsett and think he's kid of like the Grace Fit UK, male version. Not super exciting for me to watch but has an amazing work ethic and business sense. I love him and Maxx together lolol

Travis S I like for the most part. I do love that he has a real job, can poke fun at himself and has a nice physique without being jacket out.
i like travis s. he seems like such a sweet guy. i do wonder if he really is a virgin? obviously it’s not my business but he has joked about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Sobinski wrote:Do you guys wonder if Rob Lipsett and Sarah Godfrey fake-broke-up so he could go on love island? Maybe they thought their channels would grow if their viewers thought they were available. Cuz there was ZERO shit slinging after their breakup.
They broke up a looong time before Love Island though didn't they? He was pretty much a non-entity on Love Island anyway, no idea if it helped his channel but he did nothing so was hardly in the show.

notmyweave
Learner
Learner

Post by notmyweave »

i really like Chris Bumstead's personality. he's super grounded...hope he stays that way. i'm hoping he puts more attention into his channel in the future because he is easily going to be every gym bro's man crush for the next 5 years...oh, and mine too :D

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

letmetellyou wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:I usually can't deal with Joe Delaney and his 'moody vibes' whatever :roll: BUT he did an IG post recently making fun of all the girls who do the bloating posts and i LOL'd so hard.

i like travis s. he seems like such a sweet guy. i do wonder if he really is a virgin? obviously it’s not my business but he has joked about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sooo wanted him and Val Esteban to date lol they could do cool food challenges together and she could help get him out and exploring the world more.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Alan drama:

I think he's a good source on form, but I had no idea he tried to discredit 5/3/1 to push SS. I'd take his program advice with a grain of salt. (But I am also biased because I ran 5/3/1 for many cycles and I'm currently during nsun's 5/3/1 variation so I'm a big fan of the program.)

If anyone brings up shadiness from Omar I'm going to be very sad. :x

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Brian's reasons why haters 'come at you':
Screenshot_2017-12-01-20-32-14.png

Nevermind your actions. Haterz are just jealous they're not you.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Insufferable. Glad he's with Amanda, they're awful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i almost dislike brian more than cg...i can barely look at his pics or watch his stories without physically cringing.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”