coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by coveringmyeyes »

tar wrote:
How did she look? I haven’t had time to watch her snaps. Did she do it herself or did she go
to a salon? Since she has a lot of cash, I am assuming a salon.
She got it cut at a salon, but then promptly went home and put a box dye on it. It’s a super flat, one-dimensional dark purple color it looks like? It was hard to tell in her snaps. We know Courtney, it’ll be faded to shit in a week anyway lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, it looks like a dark burgundy. The cut looks better, but she should have had them color it too. Girl has bleached her hair so much, it doesn't stick because she needs a protein filler. Do the treatment before you color your hair, and then it will stick. You can get it at Sally's. You're welcome, Courtney.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I think the cut looks decent but why not let them throw dye on

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^She didn't want to pay more. She probably had a deal for a $20 cut at Fantastic Sam's or something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am sorry but she looks bad. The haircut is okay but the color is awful. It is so flat looking. She put on
makeup and done her hair today and thought she looked good. Sorry. Makeup looks like crap. Her skin
looks like crap so any makeup she puts on looks like crap. Not blended and bad color selection.

I can’t get over her hair. So one dimensional. Have your color professionally done. It makes all the difference.
Why go have a cut and leave to go home and to do your color out of a box? Money problems?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just wouldn't bother with foundation if I were her. It makes her giant pores look even worse - especially with super metallic highlighters layered on top :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Doesn’t she have a mirror?

Bish is always snapping. She can see how she looks. Maybe she needs glasses. :o

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her last snap was asking if someone can get her the Wet n Wild pro brush set. :roll: Does she really need a $30 set of brushes from Wet n' WIld? :rofl:

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her last snap was asking if someone can get her the Wet n Wild pro brush set. :roll: Does she really need a $30 set of brushes from Wet n' WIld? :rofl:
Of course because it's for her and not something for her kids Christmas gifts

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her last snap was asking if someone can get her the Wet n Wild pro brush set. :roll: Does she really need a $30 set of brushes from Wet n' WIld? :rofl:
No. She doesn’t need them. She “wants” them. She hasn’t learned to ADULT yet. I wonder if they have
bought the kids anymore Christmas presents? At this time of year your children are the most important
thing. Not you and cheap brushes. :roll:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Dare I say that the picture she posted on her IG about her video, she actually looks decent. No bright ass orangey glitter disaster. Subtle mauve looking and her lipstick looks nice. See Courtney, you can do subtle and look classy. You don't need to cake your face. The hair color isn't all bad either. It's definitely more mature looking. Good for you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So she bought herself more shit - this time from Dose of Colors, and then complained they didn't give her a coupon code for her next order :rofl: An $18 lipstick and a $28 highlighter that is the exact same color as all the ones she says are too dark for her. THEN WHY BUY IT??? And she goes on about how she's going to keep the boxes because they're so pretty. No, you're keeping them because you plan on selling them after you've grubbed them up a bit and are done with them, let's be real here.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her snaps showing the Christmas tree, she covers up an ornament because it "has Mike's last name on it." :rofl: First of all, we already know what it is so why bother covering it and second, you just straight up gave it away that you're not married like you always say you are. If you were, you'd have "his last name" too or it would at least be hyphenated.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

WTC we know you aren’t married. You are collecting benefits from the state while your baby daddy works
a union job. Your friends have turned you in. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day the fraud department
shows up at your door. I hope you snap that. We know Mike’s name, your name and all kinds of interesting
facts. Your friends are a fount of information about you. Quit trying to hide little druggie :(

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She also made sure to give us another shoutout when she was talking about how she doesn't "beg" and would never expect anything from anybody. :roll: "I got money. If I want something, I buy it." That wasn't the song you were singing this time last year when you were crying about not being able to afford those toys for the kids. No jobs changed since last year, so what happened that you can all of a sudden afford everything you want, including a new car just 5 days after you crashed your other one?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Where’s your new money coming from Courtney? Your girls said drugs. I don’t know about that.
You should have a lot more money. You didn’t buy your kids many toys. Tsk, Tsk, for a woman
with lots of money, we expect so much more. Don’t tell us you are using up the profits. I jest.
Seriously girl, nothing has changed since last year in your work situation in your “family”. Where
is the wealth coming from? You begged so much last year, it was pitiful. Begging for toys for your
kids. Interesting. Maybe your friends will explain for fun. Looking forward to PMs anyone.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's in the car outside the dentist office and doesn't know if she's having a root canal or an extraction, but she's by herself - I don't know what hackjob dentist she's at, but NOWHERE will let you get dental work done like that unless you have someone to drive you home lmao

Also, I love how all of a sudden she has money to start working on her teeth on top of everything else. She also made it a point to say she doesn't do drugs and blames it on her smoking and snacks :rofl: I know plenty of people who smoke and their teeth aren't BROWN.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

LiddlePallid wrote:She's in the car outside the dentist office and doesn't know if she's having a root canal or an extraction, but she's by herself - I don't know what hackjob dentist she's at, but NOWHERE will let you get dental work done like that unless you have someone to drive you home lmao

Also, I love how all of a sudden she has money to start working on her teeth on top of everything else. She also made it a point to say she doesn't do drugs and blames it on her smoking and snacks :rofl: I know plenty of people who smoke and their teeth aren't BROWN.
Those are not tobacco tar stains That is not coffee staining. I drink a SHIT ton of coffee. It stains the inner part of my teeth. I have them cleaned regularly, brush them vigorously and do shit to keep them from showing the stains. And yes. I smoke. I have smoked for years. It’s my one thing I ever let myself be addicted to. I quit once for 2 years. Long story and one asshole boss short....I started again rather than go to jail. But my teeth are NOT brown. (And....tobacco/tar stains and caffeine stains can be removed with regular cleaning/brushing/flossing) The only people I have seen with that kind of staining on their teeth are crack smokers. There I said it. Some people just have hereditary teeth issues and have straight up brown teeth. But it’s brown teeth. All of them. All the way through. Not just a couple. In the front. Idk. I ain’t picking up what she’s laying down.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Exactly! I've never seen someone with teeth like that just from smoking cigarettes. Yellowed teeth, sure, but not brown in the front teeth to the point that they look rotted. And what gets me is, it seemed to happen to her all of a sudden. Like, there was no gradual brown-ness going on. Go back and watch videos from a little over a year ago, when she still smiled and her teeth looked fine. Then all of a sudden she was covering them up and we kept getting glimpses of them looking worse and worse. It all happened after she snapped her prescription for those meds. I love how she always brings up what we talk about on here to defend herself, but she's never once mentioned why she was taking meds to come off drugs :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, I just saw Trashy’s snaps at the dentist office. She was saying that she doesn’t do drugs.
Well Trashy, I am happy for you. I know you were doing drugs heavy at one time. Girl, you
snapped your script that you kept with you. It was a script for drug addiction and for addicts.
So keep talking about how you never did drugs. I see you girl. :skull: :skull:

Return to “Courtney Lurae”