John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

yadayadayeah

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by yadayadayeah »

Vergie wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:Hey guys,
Haven't been on gg in a while but this john kuckian drama is f ing gold. Lethal cosmetics is 'doing maintenance' atm so can't see their ingredients list. I honestly don't know how he can pull himself out of this one. When is Margo making a vid on this? Can not wait :tu:
Oh, god. Margo? Talk about the bottom of the barrel. :roll:
Not a fan of hers but her Kuckian videos are usually pretty good.
She just isn't very personable. I watched one of her streams and she was sniffing all over the place and every time she made a point you can tell she is a bit sadistic. Like she is relishing in it. IDK. I didn't like it. At least her voice isn't as annoying as the others. :lol:

candybabe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by candybabe »

marni wrote:
Me_me666 wrote:It’s so funny how he started all of this on his channel by talking about the care he’s putting into the formulas he’s personally working on, and yet this seems to have transformed into him obsessing over minute details of packaging :rofl: No one gives a shit if you hotstamped or screenprinted, just post the damn ingredients

And does anyone really need this steel bit he's added? Maybe I'm some kind of wizard but plastic's always done the trick fine by me?
Haha, how many times has he mentioned that steel bit? Probably a lie too to make the product look better than it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

marni wrote:
Me_me666 wrote:It’s so funny how he started all of this on his channel by talking about the care he’s putting into the formulas he’s personally working on, and yet this seems to have transformed into him obsessing over minute details of packaging :rofl: No one gives a shit if you hotstamped or screenprinted, just post the damn ingredients

And does anyone really need this steel bit he's added? Maybe I'm some kind of wizard but plastic's always done the trick fine by me?
Nozzing~ zeyz luxury~ like “lump off steeel”...... by Kuckienne~”

marni

Re: John

Post by marni »

candybabe wrote:
marni wrote:

Haha, how many times has he mentioned that steel bit? Probably a lie too to make the product look better than it is.

Every time he mentions it I feel like I'm watching one of them infomercials where they're all struggling pouring pasta into a colander or something.
"ARE YOU TIRED OF SPILLING YOUR PASTA EVERYWHERE!?"
No?

It feel like that.
"THIS WILL MAKE APPLICATION SO MUCH EASIER!"
Am I meant to be struggling putting lipstick on?

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

marni wrote:
candybabe wrote:
marni wrote:

Every time he mentions it I feel like I'm watching one of them infomercials where they're all struggling pouring pasta into a colander or something.
"ARE YOU TIRED OF SPILLING YOUR PASTA EVERYWHERE!?"
No?

It feel like that.
"THIS WILL MAKE APPLICATION SO MUCH EASIER!"
Am I meant to be struggling putting lipstick on?
Not even just that! He doesn’t even explain how it helps. Clearly just read somebody else’s blurb about their lipstick and thought “yeah I better do that too”

Oh Marc Jacobs uses small caps on the packaging “better do that as well”

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Kuckian is on the phone with Petty Paige on her younow. :rofl:

https://www.younow.com/PaigeChristieUK

marni

Post by marni »

It also really creeps me out how much he relates this launch to it being his child. I understand that it's a really common phrase and but the way he uses it is just.... off.

"I feel like I've just given birth".

.... What?

I don't know maybe I'm being sensitive but between that and all the "innocence" talk in his launch video and that weird thing he has with Peppa Pig.... it just comes off as SO creepy.

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

tatortot20093 wrote:With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:
Well it is made from the "finest ingredients" or so he says hahaha

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

300 gigs of content. Over 10k visitors. :rofl:

SailorV1912
Learner
Learner

Post by SailorV1912 »

Oh my god he is digging himself more holes on Paiges livestream I am LIVING
:love2:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

candybabe wrote:
tatortot20093 wrote:With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:
Well it is made from the "finest ingredients" or so he says hahaha
Gosh, how will us poor saps ever understand the grueling process he’s been through...the past ONE WHOLE YEAR to get this sh*t show plopped out :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.
This has been rehashed soooo much. He isn't committing charity fraud. :roll:

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Please tell me someone is recording this YouNow, I missed the beginning of it.

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.
He's calling it a charity though... so he is. It's fraud to say a portion is going to the foundation when there is no evidence of the foundation

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
He's calling it a charity though... so he is. It's fraud to say a portion is going to the foundation when there is no evidence of the foundation
From UK law:

"Every unincorporated charity and Charitable Company with a gross annual income of £5,000 or more must register with the Charity Commission. Once a charity reaches this threshold, it should register in the following financial year. Already registered charities below the £5,000 threshold will remain on the register."

He has a whole fiscal year to make a donation. The way he has it worded is that he is making the donation from a portion of the sale, not the customer. So he can donate a cent and be legally a-ok. It's painful reading those comments in the chat. :roll:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
From UK law:

"Every unincorporated charity and Charitable Company with a gross annual income of £5,000 or more must register with the Charity Commission. Once a charity reaches this threshold, it should register in the following financial year. Already registered charities below the £5,000 threshold will remain on the register."

He has a whole fiscal year to make a donation. The way he has it worded is that he is making the donation from a portion of the sale, not the customer. So he can donate a cent and be legally a-ok. It's painful reading those comments in the chat. :roll:

I think it's still shady tbh. Even if it isn't illegal, it's still misleading, do you not agree? He should register it whatever the legislation says

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

i don't think the issue with the kuckian foundation is that he's doing anything wrong now. i think the issue is more that no one who knows anything about the guy trusts him not to commit charity fraud someday- or at least use his charity to hide his wrongdoings somehow, etc etc etc
~ english is not my first language ~

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
From UK law:

I think it's still shady tbh. Even if it isn't illegal, it's still misleading, do you not agree? He should register it whatever the legislation says
It isn't misleading.... I knew he wasn't committing fraud from the start. At what point do people own their own ignorance? Margo is frothing in the mouth in the chat over this charity stuff, but she doesn't know shit. He can claim libel at this point because he has suffered business damages. :rofl:

Return to “John Kuckian”