ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

Post by lacrymosa »

Good idea to do a foundation review then set the light so high at the "later" time you can't even see it properly...

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

Anyone else just feel uncomfortable with the Sears video. She was almost.. TOO casual. Like lying back on the bed with one arm.

Not sure if anyone else felt the same way. She seemed to really act up that she was on vaycay.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

umNO wrote:
plusfivedex wrote:Anyone else just feel uncomfortable with the Sears video. She was almost.. TOO casual. Like lying back on the bed with one arm.

Not sure if anyone else felt the same way. She seemed to really act up that she was on vaycay.
Fake excitement for a sponsored video. Who the hell sponsors vlogs anyway? It should've gone on the beauty channel.
I guess because they expect her to wear them during the day and she does daily vlogs? Half these gurus get sent stuff and do a video but we never see the item again. Then again Old Navy sponsored them and I don't remember seeing that stuff again? :scratch:

Was this really something they had to get sent to/take with them to Japan? She couldn't wait to do it back in the states?

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

Since when was filing a sponsored video a "haul"? They got given to you!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

shhilurk wrote: I guess because they expect her to wear them during the day and she does daily vlogs? Half these gurus get sent stuff and do a video but we never see the item again. Then again Old Navy sponsored them and I don't remember seeing that stuff again? :scratch:

Was this really something they had to get sent to/take with them to Japan? She couldn't wait to do it back in the states?
seriously.. did she bring all those shoes with her to japan or did she receive them there? that's just extra luggage that i wouldn't want!

also, i don't really get why it was on her vlog channel and why she called it a haul, because it's not a haul when it's sent to you (like someone also said above).

Post by Guest »

I don't know why she couldn't have gone to a nice park and showcase the shoes with certain outfits or whatever and do a much more professional fashion video. I wonder what Sears thought about it or if that was the deal to have it be super casual?

I'm also curious too if they sent her all the way to Japan to throw on a pair for 5 minutes and sprawl out on the bed and say bye lol.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Does Judy wear falsies everyday? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't continuous wear of false lashes damage your real ones? It could be why Judy has "thin, sparse" lashes since she's damaging them by constantly wearing falsies. Girlfriend might as well get some lash extensions...save herself the hassle of doing her lashes daily.

---
Talker
Talker

Post by --- »

halfasiantakeover wrote:Does Judy wear falsies everyday? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't continuous wear of false lashes damage your real ones? It could be why Judy has "thin, sparse" lashes since she's damaging them by constantly wearing falsies. Girlfriend might as well get some lash extensions...save herself the hassle of doing her lashes daily.
I don't think Judy wears lashes daily but does use them quite often. No, daily wear of false lashes will not damage or thin out your lashes. The lash extentions that you mentioned will, though. Plus lash extentions have much more extensive maintenance, they're expensive and look horrible once they start falling out. I'd rather stick with regular falsies.

Ytguruhater
Informer
Informer

Post by Ytguruhater »

I could have sworn she filmed a haul video in the park while in Tokyo, and it was the shoe haul. Nice to know she's too lazy and just filmed it in her room.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

So wait, the package that she was sponsored to do in Japan was Sears?

She sent Benji out with JulieG to film a 5 minute crap video... wow.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

MoneyTalks wrote:I don't know why she couldn't have gone to a nice park and showcase the shoes with certain outfits or whatever and do a much more professional fashion video. I wonder what Sears thought about it or if that was the deal to have it be super casual?

I'm also curious too if they sent her all the way to Japan to throw on a pair for 5 minutes and sprawl out on the bed and say bye lol.
seriously! what was she doing in the park that one day when she was filming? she was just filming the clip of her wearing them or what? how lazy.

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

candypinkstar wrote:http://i.imgur.com/qSxkZOw.png?1

MHMMM!
LOLLL! I picked that out too. Why even try and lie? Oh wait, it's a sponsored video.

I mean when was the last time she put her 'I refuse to review sponsored products if I don't like them' disclaimer on a sponsored video?

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

@plusfivedex yep it's really pathetic the way she tries to be 'real' about it but fails lol

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

[youtube][/youtube]

i didn't think it was funny at all. that girl was purposefully trying to make it funny and not even try to put judy's makeup on correctly. i just found it annoying.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

Ugh Judy, that wasn't a "challenge", that was being silly. "Let's watch someone slap their hands round someone elses face for 3 minutes. " :roll:

I think this is the first video i've ever seen Judy respond to comments on. Feeling guilty about the backlash/downvotes from the vlog?

jongbab
Learner
Learner

Post by jongbab »

I know the "Blind Folded Makeup Challenge" probably put a lot of people off from checking out Asahi's channel but please do! She is truly a really sweet person and I don't think she should be hated for trying to have a little fun. Her makeup videos are AMAZING and it would be a shame if people missed out on them.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

The blind folded challenge was painful to watch. I find Asahi to be rather annoying to begin with but how she tried to be cute and funny with it just made it worse. I like when they actually put effort into it, not try to be funny.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Its weird, in her vlogs she always says she's doing a First Impression/review (for that foundation she tried for a FI and then realized her mic wasn't working so she turned it into a review or that nail polish) for products and says "you'll see the video on Itsjudytime soon" then she never posts it! Wasn't her beauty channel her main source of income? Guess she dropped it for vlogging full time. Its a shame, because although she wasn't the best MUA, she was great at hair!

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

What exactly is the point of her Spanish channel? Another source of income?

Return to “ItsJudysMakeup”