LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John #IThoughtWeWerePastThis KOOKian Pt. 3

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Event is 2 days away guys!

We haven’t seen any products in their entirety, we don’t know where the event is, we don’t even know what the event will be! Haha, it can’t get worse right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

When you go to click on the tickets, they all say SOLD OUT. There is NO way - my guess is he set up this whole fake page to make it look like the tickets sold like crazy, and there was never any even happening in the first place. I wonder how he's going to fake it on social media to make it looks like he's having this rager of a party on the 25th :rofl:

walnut girl
Learner
Learner

Post by walnut girl »

am pretty sure he will fake the whole party or something will happen last minute. A launch party tha nobody knows nothing about non existent products that might probably make an appearance as repackaged Alibaba makeup wrapped in tin foil from John’s kitchen! 3 days away people! :rofl:
There is no spoon

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

gg518 wrote:Lmao that shitty HTML CSS coding that hes bragging about on snapchat. Looks like my first ever website design when I was 12. Anybody who's ever used HTML knows it's by far the easiest coding language to learn. Making a template (or I'm his case probably just stealing the code anyway) for a website with ONE page that simply links to Shopify or his ticket site doesn't take hours. John has a knack for getting into stuff then acting like an expert and bragging about it to 14 year olds and brain dead adults who dont know better.
yes! it's all stolen copy and paste html. none of it is cohesive and clearly not done by someone who knows how to code. yet all html is, is knowing the tags! i'd assume best case scenario he just used dreamweaver which makes it easy enough for a child. not brag worthy at all, especially not for someone who spends all their time doing nothing or being on the internet all day.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Hi guys I've been reading this thread like twice a day I'm so addicted! Made an account just for it!

It's nice to see people that don't see through Kuckian's bullshit like the others, I have him on Snapchat and oml I have never seen such a pitiful excuse of a human. He gives me the creeps like no other.

You know recently in his last video especially I can see I kind of scary evil streak in him, it's unnerving.

Btw has anyone seen that he's been trolling as HFTT on youtube, vaguely reminiscent of the "Kuckians Army" account?
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

So his event is "Sold Out" and he is not posting anywhere "THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE SOLD "x amount" TICKETS TO THIS EVENT. SO EXCITED!!!"

This "event" is going to be 15 people in his mum's back garden. He is such a sleazy fraud.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Yeah I'm surprised we haven't heard about how many tickets sold...considering how obsessed he was about how many units of Pink sparkles palette had sold. Thought he was all about numbers and receipts ;). I don't doubt that he will muster a few people he knows into some sort of "hall for hire" and pretend it's some lavish event. I thought that was what it was supposed to be? :rofl:

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Maybe the catering will be cheap champagne and expired laxatives

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

The whole sold out thing is a farce imo, I bet it's totally easy to just go in and edit the number of available tickets so that it reads as "sold out"
Either by just closing ticket sales, or by removing any unsold tickets.

A little OT, does anyone have any screencaps of this? I really would love to see his comment.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Petty Paige mentioned she’ll be doing a Kuckian video. I hope she investigates this whole thing. I smelled a scam when all of a sudden he announced the original venue fell through. Sounded like a way to keep the money he made off those who bought tickets to the original venue event. The first venue he was all “waiters serving canapés, photographers treating Kuckifam to the celebrity treatment. Then the venue fell through and it was all “listen to Peggy leaving a voice message for my EastEnders Vic style get together lol

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:The whole sold out thing is a farce imo, I bet it's totally easy to just go in and edit the number of available tickets so that it reads as "sold out"
Either by just closing ticket sales, or by removing any unsold tickets.

A little OT, does anyone have any screencaps of this? I really would love to see his comment.
I agree. Looks like it didn't get the attention he had hoped for so he took it down. A shame there's no red carpet as promised.

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

So.............. apparently he now has a new birthday: 22 Dec
I feel sorry for him that he is unwelcomed by his own family member.
But he's asking people to join his club party on 22 dec......???
Bitch you're holding an event on 25 Nov and said it's more like a birthday thing (than a makeup launch) since the venue has been changed. Now you're asking people for another one? He wants to rent a CLUB! AGAIN! This kid... I can't!! I CAN'T!! Gosh! He just doesn't know when to stop!!!
He really is living in imagination and wholeheartedly believes he has a lot of friends and family on the internet.

* edit * First time to attach pic here. Did I do it right? I put it in as an attachment.
pic2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Looks like the launch is still going ahead with still no venue being confirmed.

I have some theories lol

- I reckon he's gonna cancel last minute and say a family member messed things up for him/ he's not on the right frame of mind.

- Somehow his warehouse messed up the orders so he can't ship them out

- Scam people even more by asking for a pre-order so they can get guaranteed cosmetics when he has them.

- When his event launches he'll say "well I emailed everyone its not my responsibility if you didn't get it, I'm a brand now so I can't be liable for every little thing" (Even though he wants to sue everyone for every little thing)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

I know I'm new here buttttt homegirl has receipts.

I was reading a thread on twitter and I found this:

I've blurred out names because I don't want a certain someone witch-hunt this person and to be fair we don't know if it's true, but here ya go

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Omg hahaha, he’s so delusional. There’s def not going to be an event this weekend. I see this new birthday being the compromise due to some BS excuse.

I am so glad that people are getting refunds, some at least. There was talk that other people who asked for a refund were blocked.

The level of manipulation on his snap, is outstanding. Saying how his family member stood him up on his birthday, in the rain. Boohoo, funny he didn’t snap any of it. Probably was home the whole night.

midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by midorinomizu »

BebeSwan wrote:Petty Paige mentioned she’ll be doing a Kuckian video. I hope she investigates this whole thing. I smelled a scam when all of a sudden he announced the original venue fell through. Sounded like a way to keep the money he made off those who bought tickets to the original venue event. The first venue he was all “waiters serving canapés, photographers treating Kuckifam to the celebrity treatment. Then the venue fell through and it was all “listen to Peggy leaving a voice message for my EastEnders Vic style get together lol
She seems to be sucking up to him lately so it'll be interesting to see what actually happens lmao.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Omg hahaha, he’s so delusional. There’s def not going to be an event this weekend. I see this new birthday being the compromise due to some BS excuse.

I am so glad that people are getting refunds, some at least. There was talk that other people who asked for a refund were blocked.

The level of manipulation on his snap, is outstanding. Saying how his family member stood him up on his birthday, in the rain. Boohoo, funny he didn’t snap any of it. Probably was home the whole night.

I've noticed that when he's with family he's not active on Snapchat, the same happened when he was meeting his friend "after one whole year without hearing their voice". Speaking of which, have you lot noticed that whenever something is about to happen he always brings up this mystery from the past that hasn't seen him in X years?

Speaking of years, didn't he drag Jekylln Hill for saying she was working on her Morphe collab for 2 years, yet his makeup was supposed to be launched from his kitchen earlier this year?

On Snapchat a couple of days ago he was moaning that it was the day of his birthday and he was on his own working on makeup that's he's been trying to launch for a year. All I was thinking "Yeah but no one told you to, you plum" :roll:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Kira_95 wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Omg hahaha, he’s so delusional. There’s def not going to be an event this weekend. I see this new birthday being the compromise due to some BS excuse.

I've noticed that when he's with family he's not active on Snapchat, the same happened when he was meeting his friend "after one whole year without hearing their voice". Speaking of which, have you lot noticed that whenever something is about to happen he always brings up this mystery from the past that hasn't seen him in X years?

Speaking of years, didn't he drag Jekylln Hill for saying she was working on her Morphe collab for 2 years, yet his makeup was supposed to be launched from his kitchen earlier this year?

On Snapchat a couple of days ago he was moaning that it was the day of his birthday and he was on his own working on makeup that's he's been trying to launch for a year. All I was thinking "Yeah but no one told you to, you plum" :roll:
There’s so much hypocrisy coming from him. Look at his Phony brushes, private label like other YTers choose to go, and he’s made fun of before. But his whole thing is different because it started off as a joke.

Did he delete the birthday poll? I went to go look and didn’t see anything. But these two replies...Image

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Guys I have major tea!

Now I don't know how accurate it may be, but a twitter account leaked his (allegedly) launch items , I have the screenshots, but as I'm new here I don't want to post it where everyone can see, I just wanna share it with you guys, is there anyway to do that on this thread?

Thanks in advance!

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Kira_95 wrote:Guys I have major tea!

Now I don't know how accurate it may be, but a twitter account leaked his (allegedly) launch items , I have the screenshots, but as I'm new here I don't want to post it where everyone can see, I just wanna share it with you guys, is there anyway to do that on this thread?

Thanks in advance!
Sorry, I’m also pretty new here, don’t really know if that’s possible.

But just post it, if it was on the internet it’s fair play. As long as there isn’t super personal info or something illegal.

Kroockian might even feel important knowing his line has leaked, haha.

Return to “John Kuckian”