exactly! nice camera does not equal content. plus she is so manly

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by nursegirl123 »

Wow I just watched them for the first time in forever. holy hulk! You can tell she works hard for her body, but she really does look very manly. The sad thing is the vlogs are the exact same thing as when I last watched them. They don't do anything exciting. They only cook proteins and workout. Their lives look so boring.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I have to agree. She looked so bomb before, but now she looks like a manly body builder, which for some reason, was her end goal. :( :( It seriously does make me sad. I wonder if shes still hanging around the house everyday, or if shes out doing things with "friends", hence the lack of vlogs.
--guru_topics

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

She doesn't have friends. She lost her own identity a long time ago. Everything Matt does, she does. If he says jump, she says how high.
It's pretty pathetic.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Where or who do you think she’s stealing her Halloween tutorials from? No way she came up with these on her own.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

LOL I agree!

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I remember watching her when she had just started doing videos. She was really sweet and cute, I liked her videos a lot. I can’t watch them anymore; it feels like she’s a totally different person.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

Pinterest. that's where she got her ~ideas~

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Definetly Pinterest! She gets mostly all of her ideas from there! Like hair styles etc and probably the costumes.

Also WOW I was just watching an old video randomly from 2014. She was a totally different person! Totally outgoing and happy! Now she looks so depressed and serious most of the time. She mostly talks in a monotone voice and I think that's cause of Matt. Every time she was really excited in the past he always shot her down, like calm down. Which is sad..this is the vid I meant. Also her hair was longer so i don't know why she says it never grows. It's cause she won't leave it alone and keeps cutting it!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I think Matt is really having a hard time with his mom’s passing. I wonder if his beard is a reflection of that. He never let his facial hair grow out like that before. Just a thought.

Also in the Halloween vlog, Kayleigh wears a tight short dress to his family’s house. Why? Couldn’t she have worn pants? She was just passing out candy.

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

sandyfrink wrote:I think Matt is really having a hard time with his mom’s passing. I wonder if his beard is a reflection of that. He never let his facial hair grow out like that before. Just a thought.

Also in the Halloween vlog, Kayleigh wears a tight short dress to his family’s house. Why? Couldn’t she have worn pants? She was just passing out candy.
yeah I thought that too. He changed so much which it is kind of shock if you didn´t watch them for a longer time but it is of course totally understandable. I'm also assuming he no longers works his IT job for the government because of his beard.... ?
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

I am sorry but I fail to see that she looks manly. She looks like a female with muscles and I think she looks strong and awesome. not everyone wants the Kayla Itsines look, to each their own I guess ;)

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I wonder how her Thanksgiving cooking will go.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

sandyfrink wrote:I wonder how her Thanksgiving cooking will go.
She posted on twitter that it's hard making things when you've never made them before - her and Matt never really cook anything except chicken rice and vegis so it's not as if she can actually cook to begin with. She'll probably give up and just get premade party trays like a few months ago.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She just barely put up a Thanksgiving vlog. What is she doing that it’s taking her this long to edit a vlog? Her beauty channel isn’t even a priority anymore.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

sandyfrink wrote:She just barely put up a Thanksgiving vlog. What is she doing that it’s taking her this long to edit a vlog? Her beauty channel isn’t even a priority anymore.
I think it's probably that they don't really have any content. Matt seems really depressed and even though they talk about "going camping" and "doing so many fun things and vlogging it" - I kinda think it's a cover. They can't have a few good days where they do lots of stuff and put up 2 or 3 vlogs at once and then not have anything for a few weeks so they have to space it out. She's been making a lot more beauty videos since his mom died, I'm assuming for an income stream if he doesn't wanna be filmed / do things. I've always wondered how they actually make their money because her channels (vlog and beauty) have never been anywhere near hundreds of thousands of dollars per year like some of the youtubers. They live a relatively modest life (basic house, secondhand gym equipment, etc) but all the numbers I find for her channels never seem to match up with even being able to have a living. I know she's got some sponsorships which might pull her income up?

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

the thanksgiving vlog was so boring : (

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I thought it was depressing. Matt isn’t looking great. Feel really bad for him. Can’t imagine what he’s going through.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I feel so sad for Matt. It's terrible to go through that. Makes me want to cry. He is the eldest son

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

I guess they quit the vlog channel.

Kayleigh was on a roll with some sponsored videos and posts on her personal media’s for a while and now those are gone cold as well.

Wonder how they’re making their money? I never could figure out how they were doing when they had both channels going considering none of their stuff really pulled in big bucks, even for as modestly as they live.

Why do I get the feeling they may have moved in with Matt’s dad & brothers?

Return to “ForeverYours0727”