SoniaxFyza PT2 - Still pretending to be Arabs

onlyroses
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: SoniaxFyza PT2 - Still pretending to be Arabs

Post by onlyroses »

They've gone mute on the lawsuit :D it must have been deemed safe for them to return to social media :rofl: I was so looking foreward to the police round up :roll: everytime they get exposed on celebface they go silent for a few days. They'll be back quoting religion and spouting off about jealousy and uplifting other women in no time. They've both gone too heavy on the facial fillers, looking plain bloated at this point.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Just saw their Instagram the first time! Never heard of them before! They trying their level best to look like carbon of the kardashians, why oh why cant people be themselves and original!! :roll:

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rubyroobs »

Hello All!

I have seen the activity has gone quiet on here- but just wanted to say that I was a huge fan until Soniya recent crazy rant on Snapchat about UK and how women here are haters etc etc - I then also found her tears etc really suspicious when she tried to expose that lady journalist who did an article about their attempt to be Kardashian..a lot of things she was saying wasn't making sense...all that paperwork on so called 'people bullying her on social media'? So is arted researching have read the wholee of this and part 1 also commented on youtube exposed!! Also tried to reach out to charlotte Tilburry- am writing to MAC Arabia- have seen all her old tweets calling pakistanis inbreds etc- so wanted to reach out and see how you guys feel about a petition or even just sigs on a sheet reaching ut to these high end brands? As we are consumers and they have been racist- bullys- had various accounts closed- they lie- they are not arabs- they also set a bad example on young girls and lie about their filler filled faces!! basically im going to write to all these rand tag this site and a few other things- iN CASE YOU SONIYAFYZA are reading- get ready to be thrown down like botiqaat did!!

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rubyroobs »

Can i post yet on this forum? it says i need two posts and i have an idea!

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rubyroobs »

I think i can post now?

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rubyroobs »

Hello All! I am new on here and was struggling to work out how to use this! I have also tried to reach out to hammsa who was at their UK beauty masterclass and Im not sure why she would associate herself with them as they really are starting to lose credibility! Was anyone here at that class? The hotel looked a bit...ummm not great but I only saw a brief snapchat of Hammas's nothing from SF themselves...but basically if anyone happy to help me out on this happy to give you my email and we can out some stuff together to reach out to these brands with EVIDENCE- And i wont flop like the lady producer who claimed she would do a part two exposed (no offence i get people get busy) .

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rubyroobs »

None has responded and I raised a complaint to day wont say with who on here...reach out if anyones still here

Post by Guest »

I definitely think they’ve got no fans as said, the comments are very low for their following and they wear cheap $ store clothes. In their recent insta pic Sonias Gucci bag is a fake

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

NadzyP wrote:I definitely think they’ve got no fans as said, the comments are very low for their following and they wear cheap $ store clothes. In their recent insta pic Sonias Gucci bag is a fake
Not even the comments because we know they delete comments and block words which limits what you can say, but the newest picture of Sonia only has 4000 likes. 4000 likes against 722,000 followers.

Babydoll1
Learner
Learner

Post by Babydoll1 »

NadzyP wrote:I definitely think they’ve got no fans as said, the comments are very low for their following and they wear cheap $ store clothes. In their recent insta pic Sonias Gucci bag is a fake
for those of you who have been on this thread long enough you'll know that Fyza is notorious for her fake accounts.

One of her fake accounts @daydreamer_nightsleeper commented under the Gucci bag post.

That how desperate these girls are your comments. Even going as far as commenting with they're fake accounts.

This had me ballingImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Post by GulfBaby_ »

Oh my god lmfao that's so embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Post by GulfBaby_ »

Also I don't follow them on their social media , so I've not seen any of this , only through here. But posting a knock off brand handbag is very, very embarrassing. There's a meme about girls who wear knock offs and boost it on social media. But I'd be entirely embarrassed to wear a fake Gucci purse when Gucci bags aren't even at all expensive honestly, and with the money they make from the ads and master class / doing makeup, you'd think they could a bag that most cost 1500 -2 grand , depends on what bag you're getting exactly because the prices do go on up. But Gucci really isn't expensive and it's not like Hermes (but I know not everyone wears / can afford them. ) But if you all can tell it's fake, I'm sure a lot more can too such as their actual rich friends . I think it's better to just wear authentic less expensive brands than to wear fake expensive brands if you get me.

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Post by GulfBaby_ »

I'm a bag / fashion freak and I'm frequently online looking for new bags etc but I've seriously never seen that Gucci bag Sonia posted. Hm , and I posted actual authentic ones. It's rather sad they do all of this to live up to a certain lifestyle.

DRReina
Learner
Learner

Post by DRReina »

NadzyP wrote:getting exactly because the prices do go on up. But Gucci really isn't expensive and it's not like Hermes (but I know not everyone wears / can affor
It's the straps where it connects to the bag, on her picture right? because real ones just have the gold chain.. that is actually embarrassing for someone who flaunts wealth lol

DRReina
Learner
Learner

Post by DRReina »

GulfBaby_ wrote:I'm a bag / fashion freak and I'm frequently online looking for new bags etc but I've seriously never seen that Gucci bag Sonia posted. Hm , and I posted actual authentic ones. It's rather sad they do all of this to live up to a certain lifestyle.

me too thats definitely the bag I want..but the real one :rofl:
its under £1200 - affordable for the average working person.. not like Chanel which are generally 3k+

DRReina
Learner
Learner

Post by DRReina »

She snitched on herself - she should have held it like a clutch

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Post by GulfBaby_ »

Yeah it's really really embarrassing because the girls they befriend actually come from very very wealthy families, Hala , Rania, Dima, etc. And Rania wears Hermes bags too so she'll know to spot a knock off Gucci.

Byefelicia_
Learner
Learner

Post by Byefelicia_ »

I just called Sonia out on the post with the bag let’s see how long it takes before I’m blocked and the comments are removed

rubyroobs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rubyroobs »

Byefelicia_ wrote:I just called Sonia out on the post with the bag let’s see how long it takes before I’m blocked and the comments are removed
I called them out on a Glam glow post- long rant addressing a few of these topics- and i ended with I'm going to go now its not difficult to make another account- please don't forget to track my IP address for this!! I also emailed a few companies and reached out to glam glow- why do you have these tow girls representing your brand? I actually have never seen so many people really dislike like this. And all because they don't want to be honest and genuine.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

rubyroobs wrote:
Byefelicia_ wrote:I just called Sonia out on the post with the bag let’s see how long it takes before I’m blocked and the comments are removed
I called them out on a Glam glow post- long rant addressing a few of these topics- and i ended with I'm going to go now its not difficult to make another account- please don't forget to track my IP address for this!! I also emailed a few companies and reached out to glam glow- why do you have these tow girls representing your brand? I actually have never seen so many people really dislike like this. And all because they don't want to be honest and genuine.
Right it's actually crazy how they are so disliked. I think they're the most disliked girls on ig. I've noticed the only people that really "support" them are people who are strictly on their page for makeup and don't pay attention to internet gossip.

Return to “Instagram”