Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidlia & her Millen Pound Ménage #SponsoredLife #8

Post by kurkuma »

fromdusktilldawn wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c14520.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171114</span><span>/</span><span>ae2f6209815ffafea21cb79ca9c14520</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Hobbs dress after the coat, I bet both items are either sponsored or gifted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. It must be some kind of sponsorship.
I'm not sure whether it's just the bad quality of that picture, but her face looks like a mask there...

And of course Lydia is defending Zoella on Twitter today. I wonder if Lydia is already planning to release her own overpriced advent calendar. :roll:

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:I really hate that this is her casual uniform and she never strays from it. Leggings and a top and her CHAVVY yeezes (noooo idea how you spell those atrocious trainers).
You can be casual in a pair of jeans, loose top and some nice flat ankle boots, why always those leggings and damn trainers! And then the Mulberry Chavez scarf and that structured bag- has she not got one single more slouchy casual bag. UGHHH!

*Burberry scarf oops! Image

Burberry is making a huge comeback same way as gucci has come back around the last 2 seasons

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

PixelGirl wrote:She made a video for University of Northampton

is it just me or is she really pretty here.......whats changed? is it the chin?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

As far as Burberry goes, their trench coats are a must, but the quality of their handbags is bad in comparison with Gucci. I sent a bag back after using it once, the leather just started peeling off. Maybe they need people like lidl to promote them. Maybe she should just get into promoting all British brands, it would be clever especially with the brexit in mind!!
Maybe she will do a collaboration with lidl or Aldi for her advent calendar :rofl:

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... d-tat.html
Seems like zoella is selling the kind of trash our lids would and for a big price.

Daffodil379
Learner
Learner

Post by Daffodil379 »

Hunevoque wrote:As far as Burberry goes, their trench coats are a must, but the quality of their handbags is bad in comparison with Gucci. I sent a bag back after using it once, the leather just started peeling off. Maybe they need people like lidl to promote them. Maybe she should just get into promoting all British brands, it would be clever especially with the brexit in mind!!
Maybe she will do a collaboration with lidl or Aldi for her advent calendar :rofl:
What kind of store is Aldi in the UK? In the US it is a grocery store that started in Germany, is that the same store you’re referring to?

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Hunevoque wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... d-tat.html
The Zoella forum is going OFF about this. I am DYING that she put "confetti" behind one of the doors :rofl:
I mean what did people expect tho? It's Zoe.

Although, I'm also curious as to why so many people opened it already and know that it's crap. Isn't the point of the advent to open it the 12 days leading up to Christmas? Who's heathen children are tearing it open already? Or are the parents? I never knew people opened the advent before giving it away... seems weird..

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Louisaholic wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:She made a video for University of Northampton <a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>sjTql</span><span>_</span><span>Wd7P4</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

is it just me or is she really pretty here.......whats changed? is it the chin?
What do you see different about her chin?

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Daffodil379 wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:As far as Burberry goes, their trench coats are a must, but the quality of their handbags is bad in comparison with Gucci. I sent a bag back after using it once, the leather just started peeling off. Maybe they need people like lidl to promote them. Maybe she should just get into promoting all British brands, it would be clever especially with the brexit in mind!!
What kind of store is Aldi in the UK? In the US it is a grocery store that started in Germany, is that the same store you’re referring to?
Lidl and Aldi were two big discount supermarkets in the UK, but now their prices are not that different to Tesco, Asda etc.

They do themed weeks, usually relating to a country.
Last edited by adven on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Daffodil379 wrote:

I live in France, Aldi sells food, vegetables, toiletries, a few clothes, sometimes tools…

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

adven wrote:
Daffodil379 wrote:
Lidl and Aldi were two big discount supermarkets in the UK, but now there prices are not that different to Tesco, Asda etc.
Yes, Lidl and Aldi both originated in Germany ;)

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... d-tat.html
The Zoella forum is going OFF about this. I am DYING that she put "confetti" behind one of the doors :rofl:

Although, I'm also curious as to why so many people opened it already and know that it's crap. Isn't the point of the advent to open it the 12 days leading up to Christmas? Who's heathen children are tearing it open already? Or are the parents? I never knew people opened the advent before giving it away... seems weird..
There are videos of people opening it on Youtube. I guess that's how everyone knows it's crap. :)

I really think Lydia should not have said anything towards this topic, but as always she just can't stay away from the Twitter drama.

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

And of course Lydia is defending Zoella on Twitter today. I wonder if Lydia is already planning to release her own overpriced advent calendar. :roll:
Yes this is why Lidl and some other bloggers are defending Zoella because they would happily release a tat filled advent calendar too if they could get away with it. As we know Lidl is all about herself and making money regardless of the ethics so she sees nothing wrong with Zoella ripping off young kids.

I also hate how she’s trying to make something of #athomewithlydia it’s so cringey and self indulgent

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>dailymail</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>femail</span><span>/</span><span>artic</span></a> ... d-tat.html

This video was posted up a few days ago where all the doors were opened and the contents commented on. Maybe not play this if you have small children present in the room as there is swearing.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

And what in the heck is this #athomewithLydia crap???

She is one of the LEAST domesticated people I have ever seen. She can't cook, her entire home is white decor (please explain how you managed to pull off that design scheme?), her cat runs face first into razor wire fencing at the first chance of being outside and she doesn't garden or have any artistic pursuits. She watches crap TV (I do too but I don't expect anyone to #athomewithBeahunny and view it as #goals) on a couch in her cashmere pjs.

At home with Lydia = sitting around on your flat ass waiting for your man-servant fiancé to serve you food and drinks? What an amazing skill. Please document every minute of it and upload it unedited to your youtube channel! Oh you already do that? Great we are so lucky to have you.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I would rename it getting slothy with lidl or eating unhealthy with hun.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

I'm glad she is defending Zoella. It shows clearly her true colours and intentions. No one in their right mind would think that this is ok. Let's hope this shows a few more people how little moral scope she has. She really isn't very smart getting involved in things like this. As every time she does it, she will push a few more people away.

Veda
Talker
Talker

Post by Veda »

Love it when old Hun Hun goes in high and mighty on the twitter drama! Also her number one fan ( :rofl: ) commenting on how people should be lucky if that’s all they’ve got to worry about...ermmm Hun is having a breakdown because she has to assemble a box so maybe she should let hun in on that wise advice.

notasponsoredlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by notasponsoredlife »

Lydia does't have the time to say thank you or acknowledge the nice comments because she's too busy deleting and monitoring all of her comments that she does't want people to have the freedom to say.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

New video. Shows coats. Half of which we have already seen. Title also says dupes, but she doesn't show any. What a surprise that she just throw's a link in the description box for the dupes. So sloppy and lazy. Oh and she addressed the fact about Hobbs being for older women. Something we recently said on here. HI LIDS !

Return to “Lydia Millen”