Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

goosejail
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Post by goosejail »

Is Nikki switching to Boscia now, thought she was still on Tula?

I bet you money that Miles is the reason her skin keeps breaking out so bad. It doesn't do any good to keep your face clean if your just going to rub it on someone else's greasy face. She probably doesn't wash her pillow cases that often either.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

goosejail wrote:Is Nikki switching to Boscia now, thought she was still on Tula?

I bet you money that Miles is the reason her skin keeps breaking out so bad. It doesn't do any good to keep your face clean if your just going to rub it on someone else's greasy face. She probably doesn't wash her pillow cases that often either.
I think it's because she switches brands too frequently, tries too many of those gimmicky face masks and uses way too many products. She needs to stick with one routine for several months and a simple routine at that. One cleanser, a day cream, a night cream, maybe an anti aging serum, maybe an exfoliant used very sparingly and maybe a face mask used even more sparingly.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:
goosejail wrote:Is Nikki switching to Boscia now, thought she was still on Tula?

I think it's because she switches brands too frequently, tries too many of those gimmicky face masks and uses way too many products. She needs to stick with one routine for several months and a simple routine at that. One cleanser, a day cream, a night cream, maybe an anti aging serum, maybe an exfoliant used very sparingly and maybe a face mask used even more sparingly.
That's exactly it. She also sleeps in her makeup sometimes which certainly doesn't help. Hopefully she reads your routine recommendation (although I think face masks are a scam /controversialopinion I'm sure lolz)
I don't use face masks or exfoliant! I think it's a waste of time and neither do anything for me. If she likes to do a mask though, to feel pampered or if her skin next extra moisture or whatever, I see no problem in doing one once a week or every other week.

But otherwise, she should check out the skincareaddiction subreddit. Less = more.

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

HoardganizedJen wrote:In FL, the cops WILL pull you over if you have an expired sticker on your car - I wonder if they're strict in Cali? Obviously they aren't in Texas :lol:
They will in Cali too (lived in both CA and FL and I think CA cops are more strict, but it could have been the specific areas). 100% her car insurance would be more in LA. Probably drastically because I believe it’s a zip code by zip code basis, not just city/state.

Post by Guest »

Does someone maybe remember in which video she told her audience not to get a breast augmentation?

Post by Guest »

1998 wrote:Does someone maybe remember in which video she told her audience not to get a breast augmentation?
I think it was this one?

I'm about to run out the door so I haven't watched it to double check but I'm preeeetty sure this is it

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

You guys are ruthless :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
1998 wrote:Does someone maybe remember in which video she told her audience not to get a breast augmentation?
I think it was this one?

I'm about to run out the door so I haven't watched it to double check but I'm preeeetty sure this is it
Thank you!

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

Did she untag herself from those bad pics of her from the football game yesterday? Did anyone else see those? They were in black and white and she looked so wrinkly.

Noneyabusiness426
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Noneyabusiness426 »

Does anyone know how much of wrinkles are hereditary vs. Lifestyle related? I feel bad for her cause I would literally feel so self councious if I had a fraction of the wrinkles she does

I don't blame her for laying off the botox, I believe doctors don't really know the long term effects of it yet so I'd padd

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

Noneyabusiness426 wrote:Does anyone know how much of wrinkles are hereditary vs. Lifestyle related? I feel bad for her cause I would literally feel so self councious if I had a fraction of the wrinkles she does

I don't blame her for laying off the botox, I believe doctors don't really know the long term effects of it yet so I'd padd
I don’t have statistics for you but me and one of my sisters have wrinkles like that just from a squinty smile and bad genetics. We look almost identical to my mom when she was our age so there is definitely a likelihood of it just being genetic.

I find if I get in 4 litres of water and moisturize religiously it helps but nothing truly gets rid of them even if I eat perfectly and don’t drink, stay out of the sun etc

Her bikini preps and exposure to the sun living in Texas growing up probably didn’t help but I can’t see her wrinkles getting that bad from lifestyle.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

I am really not *getting* the whole linking thing but PLEASE someone say they saw Buffbunny's instagram story of "the real buffbunny" and shes in green leggings and her roots are massive now, she truly looked like Nikki. I had to double take. It's actually creepy AF that it keeps going!

SledRun
Learner
Learner

Post by SledRun »

Didn't she JUST get her hair done? Guess it's the filter. But yeah it def looked like Nikki :rofl:

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

SledRun wrote:Didn't she JUST get her hair done? Guess it's the filter. But yeah it def looked like Nikki :rofl:
I thought she was letting her roots out more these days, it was freaky how much she's morphed into nikki

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Why are people still talking about BB in Nikki's thread?

Post by Guest »

My high school best friend's mother and father are the same age. He's been a smoker for decades and doesn't do anything for anti-aging, she never smoked. When they were both 50, he looked 40 and she looked 55.

Post by Guest »

1998 wrote:My high school best friend's mother and father are the same age. He's been a smoker for decades and doesn't do anything for anti-aging, she never smoked. When they were both 50, he looked 40 and she looked 55.
...are you trying to say that smoking makes you look youthful? Because I guarantee that's not true :roll:

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

Looking at the mom's FB it's safe to say her wrinkles are heredity - please don't post personal social media accounts of fitspo's family members not released by the fitspo personally. TY, mod- But her under eyes look great in the latest vlog.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

yakkityyack wrote:Looking at the mom's FB it's safe to say her wrinkles are heredity. But her under eyes look great in the latest vlog.
Wow. Its uncanny how similar she looks to her mum. That profile photo in her air force gear especially!!!

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
yakkityyack wrote:Looking at the mom's FB it's safe to say her wrinkles are heredity. But her under eyes look great in the latest vlog.
Wow. Its uncanny how similar she looks to her mum. That profile photo in her air force gear especially!!!
And yet I don’t see any resemblance between Nikki and her sisters. Sure they are her half-sisters, but still.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”