Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

Post by handmadedolly »

illuminatipotato wrote:how can rachel still call herself a minimalist when she gets lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos?
Meh, everyone has their own version of minimalism. I honestly wouldn't consider her a minimalist because she owns far more stuff than she'd like to admit and she doesn't live a sustainable life like she wants us to believe... but I don't see how lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos have anything to do with being a minimalist? I believe the chemical peels are for her skin, the rest are for vanity, which neither contradicts minimalism, any way.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

I do feel happy for her that she lost a lot of weight and is healthier now, but at the same time (due to sudden fat loss) her face is not looking the best. Because her face is much slimmer now, the lip fillers look ridiculous and out of proportion. I know she has PCOS, but I personally don't support the ketogenic diet and don't think it's very healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by [Pumpkin] »

Her newest instagram photo has no comment option. I think too many people voiced their opinion about her lips?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

[Pumpkin] wrote:Her newest instagram photo has no comment option. I think too many people voiced their opinion about her lips?
She never had thick skin, any type of criticism gets acknowledged or blocked. She used to be one of the most beautiful non-celebrity women I know, but now she is a pale shadow of herself.

Treponema
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Treponema »

I think her smile lines come mostly from some botched overfilled lips, and the swelling that comes afterwards. I am following a model on IG (Threnody in Velvet) who has the same-ish kind of issue sice her upper lip is protruding more, it creates a slight crease on the cheek. I do think that this in addition to her "pillow face" injections must be creating those uncanny valley-ish creases. I mean, she is only 26 so her skin has some elasticity left, I do not think her diet is responsible for these lines (but people age differently too, based on genetics)

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Also, it could be because the fillers are heavy. She probably has a lot more muscle in her face now because her skin wasn't used to lifting that weight before. Although, this could be complete nonsense since it's just a thought I had. I just think she looks ridiculous and I can't believe it.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

unkn0wn wrote:i came here to laugh at her newest video on keto and how she was like 'i don't eat processed meat'

honey... honeeeeyyyy........ what do you do to meat so you can eat it and not idk DIE? cook it. season it for flavour. et cetera. that is processed.
her ~grass fed~ butter is gonna kill her lmfao.
Ugh, just no. Cooking meat isn't processing it, that's ridiculous. Processed meats are meats like salami, bacon, sausage etc. A piece of steak that's seasoned and cooked isn't processed - how stupid.

I'm 2 years older than Rachel and look at least 4 years younger than she does right now. I don't understand how she can look at herself now and actually say (and believe) that she looks better now. She's either delusional, or she doesn't actually think that but doesn't want to admit that she's totally fucked up.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

fghtffyrdmns wrote:
I'm 2 years older than Rachel and look at least 4 years younger than she does right now. I don't understand how she can look at herself now and actually say (and believe) that she looks better now. She's either delusional, or she doesn't actually think that but doesn't want to admit that she's totally fucked up.
I'm even older than you and I look younger than Rachel. To the point I still get asked for ID at times and no, I don't even have a baby face any more.

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

She NEVER takes on criticism well. Constructive or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question_Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Question_Rabbit »

So, what's the story with the weird IG posts - cryptic captions and no comments? Our girl needs a vacation?

MilkQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkQueen »

Omg I can't get over these lips just why :o she really is at Trisha level now

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Why is she pulling this stink faces in every shot and video? She constantly looks like she smelled a fart. She must think she looks so sophisticated and sexy, but in fact she looks tragic.

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe »

handmadedolly wrote:Why is she pulling this stink faces in every shot and video? She constantly looks like she smelled a fart. She must think she looks so sophisticated and sexy, but in fact she looks tragic.

I laughed my ass off ImageImageImage

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

omg she totally is trisha now!!! :rofl:

can't wait for her to start doing mukbangs and how much fat she can pour over her food.

she's prob taking another social media break. :roll: i don't oppose breaks, but breaks from people who make a living online? sounds odd to me lol.

Raren
Informer
Informer

Post by Raren »

hahahahaha.. I guess that explains turning the comments off.

Can her next thread by Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

LMFAOOOO love the name

anyone notice on her IG stories how she's working out at some other commercial gym??? is this the end of ERL? LOL

mac1234
Learner
Learner

Post by mac1234 »

she was at doherty's gym in melbourne. but i swear like every "fitness model" etc goes there when they're in Melbourne. Rachel Aust- just your avereage basic bitch

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

oooh gotcha. forgot she was traveling, plus i'm not aussie so idk it too well.

lolz so basic, she fucked up her face. god that old photo of her is SO STUNNING. wtf rachel.

MilkQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkQueen »

She doesn't realize that people always noticed she look different from a couple years ago but now she just looks like a man. I wonder how good she would look if she stopped the injections altogether

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

[Pumpkin] wrote:Checked insta first and was shocked by the way she looked in the stories but I see you already noticed. And just yesterday I've found a picture of her from (what I guess) before face modification and woah - what a beauty she was. So so sad to see the change :(
I shudder to think how bad her body dysmorphia must be that she thinks her current self is better looking than the girl in this picture.

Return to “Rachel Aust”