Markiplier - Part 11

War_Princess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 11

Post by War_Princess »

I think that's one reason so many of us have such strong feelings about Amy. Not bc Mark is changing, but bc she doesn't seem to do the best or bring out the best in him. That we all know he deserves. That anyone deserves, but especially someone so special as Mark. He can change, but being genuine was so much of how he seemed before, and now her fakeness is intruding unpleasantly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Well yeah, I think the argument of "you changed so you suck" is stupid. Everyone changes constantly. I'm a very different person than I was a year ago, or a year before that, and so on. But I think there have been some ways he's changes for the better, and some for the worse. It's what those changes are that matter. But I have faith that the dude will get back on his feet at some point. I honestly think that the stuff that went down in 2015 effected him more than he lets on and it does show, so hopefully he'll get it worked out before it turns from something being off to something being wrong. But I have a feeling that and him being kind of lost and drifting is what's up, which are all manageable things. I'm not sure that's right but that's what I've picked up on at least.
And with Amy, for me a lot of it is just frustration, like with the nail (boob) pic drama and stuff like that where I'm just like "why would you do that? why would you give the dude attention?" sort of thing. I think she's immature and has some bad qualities, but I don't think she's a bad person and I'm sure she has good qualities too. I don't know her. I think a lot of her personality traits don't exactly work well with the whole situation. But I will say that she's very obviously influenced him and his content for better or for worse, but some of the ways don't quite sit well with me personally. I think you summed that up, war_princess. XD
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Post by Guest »

I'm glad were speaking more clearly and on point. It's not like wait Amy's guts , far from it. It just, when you give someone so much attention, power is short limited time. They get in over there heads. Mark gradually grew into a bigger channel. So he learned how to face certain things on social media. What to do and not to do. Amy could have her good qualities and bad qualities. But we will never know. Why? Because of the things she pulled.
My own opinion is, he should be taking some time for himself. With no one else around him, no gf, no work. Just himself. Think about his inner self, what makes him happy. Less videos to spend time with Amy.
Do that.
If he finds that maybe Amy and him can't work out. He has the clear mind to end it. No one will be angry if he leaves her.
Less videos for Mark. Oh well.
No more gaming oh well.
People change.Its clear for sure.
Mark is getting to hit his 30s.
Alot of shit he could do before , he won't want to do anymore.
Like people say, its time for the new generation of youtube gamers to come in.

Post by Guest »

Okay folks, we've reached a thousand posts on this thread! I'm going to let a moderator know that this thread needs to be closed, and I'll start a new one where we can continue the conversation (I recommend using quotes so that the conversation doesn't get confusing).

Please don't reply to this thread anymore, okay? Thanks!

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

Where's the link?

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater