plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Itsjudytime Part 4

Post by plusfivedex »

timewasting wrote:
starrynight wrote:And what's the point of a first impression review anyway. Wouldn't it be better to describe how the products worked for her the long run? I'm guilty myself of disliking a product when I first get it, then loving it afterwards, especially with mascaras.
That's true but I like the lipstain/long wear lipstick first impression videos, I do find those helpful.
She needs to tailor her types of reviews. Any lip product doesn't need any more than a first impression because it will only wear day by day.

Doing a one day first impression on a hundred and one BB creams is not helpful.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Has anybody seen her new video for the NYX Natural Palette? I wasn't too impressed, its a basic look: light on the lid, medium in the crease, dark on the outer v. A bit of shimmer in the middle of the lid. Yawn. Her right eye (my left) is darker then her left eye though, and the lipstick...just say no to the lilac lipstick Judy! It was so jarring with the rest of the look being neutral. A nice pink or even a red would have been better. Her foundation was perfect for her skintone though, for once! ;)

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Yeah, she should totally lay off with lilac lip colors! That was too harsh on her!

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

RE: NYX Natural Palette video

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

Classic. I sure hope you posted that haha.

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

lacrymosa wrote:Classic. I sure hope you posted that haha.
I would never pass up such an opportunity :D :tu:

canadianlurker
Stalker
Stalker

Post by canadianlurker »

I commented on her latest "NYX tutorial" and was expecting to get attacked but actually had people agreeing. I get that she has a family and a husband but she earns her living off of youtube couldn't she put out a good video? People are commenting saying "guys she has a husband and a child to take care of" So do a lot of people yet they still manage to do their job to the fullest. I find it funny that she can travel all over but still can't take the time to put out a decent video. (Ps totally just created an account because I've been a longtime lurker:) )

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

there are a LOT of comments on that video saying it was basically half-assed and rushed. because it was. i don't accept any excuses either because this is HER JOB and it doesn't matter that she's a mom. you can't half-ass stuff at a real job and blame it on being a mom.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

Yeah she's probably just being lazy. But to be fair, she did travel a lot last month so that's probably a more logical reasoning for her poor updates, nothing to do with being a "mom." I swear people will use that as an excuse for anything, her minions sure are a loyal bunch i'll give them that.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

canadianlurker wrote:I commented on her latest "NYX tutorial" and was expecting to get attacked but actually had people agreeing. I get that she has a family and a husband but she earns her living off of youtube couldn't she put out a good video? People are commenting saying "guys she has a husband and a child to take care of" So do a lot of people yet they still manage to do their job to the fullest. I find it funny that she can travel all over but still can't take the time to put out a decent video. (Ps totally just created an account because I've been a longtime lurker:) )
that "she has a husband and a child to care of" excuse would fly if she actually did something. we know she doesnt clean, she rarely cooks, and spends most of her days with her husband... judy is just very lazy. her videos are sloppy and she pushes them out for $.. she hasnt seemed into the videos for a very long time.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

The entire right side (our right) of her face is dull and lacking in color drastically compared to the left side in the NYX tutorial. Also, the way she was attacking the shadows and then tapping off the product irked me, but now I guess we see why her makeup always looks a disaster.

WhatRUSayingAbout
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WhatRUSayingAbout »

Idk if it is just me, but is anyone else tired of her "everyday" quick makeup i.e. bright ass lipstick, little to no eye makeup and glasses.. It just irks me for some reason..

starrynight
Talker
Talker

Post by starrynight »

WhatRUSayingAbout wrote:Idk if it is just me, but is anyone else tired of her "everyday" quick makeup i.e. bright ass lipstick, little to no eye makeup and glasses.. It just irks me for some reason..
I know, me too. She tries to do the "bold lip, neutral eyes," but it just doesn't work for her, especially if her eyebrows are light.

Ytguruhater
Informer
Informer

Post by Ytguruhater »

In her latest video she says she doesn't like to overpack when it comes to makeup. It was still a lot of makeup! Also it's disgusting that she uses her personal stash on other people. At naked palette has been used in so may family members GROSS!!

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

I hate her 'bold lips'. That dry red lipstick gets under my skin. It just does not look right on her. Her hair and reviewing products is great.. but makeup.. not so much! If I did wear makeup I sure would not call her.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: ItsJudyLife Daily Vlog

Post by pookie »

Judy with blue contacts! She looked pretty..

GoshDarnIt
Informer
Informer

Post by GoshDarnIt »

pookie wrote:Judy with blue contacts! She looked pretty..
She looks pretty but the eyes look creepy on her.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

LOL, trust Judy to bring a foundation that she thinks is "too dark for me right now." Didn't she go shopping for that one just for Japan? I don't get this girl.

She looks pretty in this video. I personally prefer it when she sticks to her neutral look because it suits her the best.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

wow - she looks great! and like umNO mentioned - she isn't wearing foundation that is 2x too light on her skin. i also like her eyebrows much better here, they're more defined and filled in nicely.

---
Talker
Talker

Post by --- »

Actually, one of my fave videos from Judy was when she wore those blue contacts and did a Megan Fox inspired look ages ago. I thought she really looked beautiful !

Return to “ItsJudysMakeup”