ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

Post by HattieChaos »

Okay I actually resonate with her on this bit. I have a very low self esteem, I get into extreme paranoia whenever I make a friend because I think they don't really like me because it's impossible to like me and must be using me for some reason, etc. etc. Yet at the same time, I like to put a front on sometimes to cover this up. No one likes an insecure person, they aren't exactly the most fun to be around.. But confident, blunt, funny people can be. If you act like you don't care, it may offend people sometimes, but it's sure as hell better than taking off the mask and showing people how you really are. It's best to not show people how sensitive you are.

I think the difference is that because she has so many "fans" feeding into her ego and bigging her up that she is beginning to believe the stuff they tell her about how amazing she is, and she likes to milk that for all it's worth because heck, it makes her feel better! But there is still insecurity and it will be a while before that goes away. Whatever she was or wasn't diagnosed with, it is obvious from her behaviour that she does have problems with how she sees herself. At one point in her life, she felt the only way to solve things was to lie about a terminal illness fs!

So yes, it's contradictory but I feel it makes sense and I actually feel a lot of insecure people do this. The difference is that not everyone has ~~70k subscribers and 10k views and whatever-k followers sending her messages all the time to feed into the cover up.

This goes hand in hand, I believe, with what I and many others have said - That she needs to fucking get off the internet for a bit. They may be making her feel good about herself, but it's a false positivity that she doesn't believe completely. When you have that type of insecurity, Youtube really isn't the place for you until you fix it.

bugk
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bugk »

In her latest Word Vomit, I feel she didn't really do anything to help the Chris and her friends situation. Now I never saw any comments in her videos of people saying what she said, but that's because I rarely check the comment section. Anyways, she went on to say that her friends are always Chris' friends because he's shy and other guys can't get along with that. She was trying to make it seem like they just get along with the same people, but it came off as, "Chris is too awkward to find any real friends so I let mooch off of mine." right? Or am the only one that felt that? I'm not saying Chris needs to make a bunch of friends, friends just for the sake of having them, but like I said, I think Rachel didn't help the situation.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

Do we know what happened between her and Sarah? I thought sarah was her "best friend" and now she never hangs out with her, it seems. I feel like I missed something with that?

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

knope2012 wrote:Do we know what happened between her and Sarah? I thought sarah was her "best friend" and now she never hangs out with her, it seems. I feel like I missed something with that?
She mentioned she had a falling out with a friend (she said the friend's mom got involved and was even tweeting about it??) and I have a feeling she was talking about Sarah since she never talks about her anymore and all of a sudden has these "new best friends" Emily and what's her name.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

bugk wrote:In her latest Word Vomit, I feel she didn't really do anything to help the Chris and her friends situation. Now I never saw any comments in her videos of people saying what she said, but that's because I rarely check the comment section. Anyways, she went on to say that her friends are always Chris' friends because he's shy and other guys can't get along with that. She was trying to make it seem like they just get along with the same people, but it came off as, "Chris is too awkward to find any real friends so I let mooch off of mine." right? Or am the only one that felt that? I'm not saying Chris needs to make a bunch of friends, friends just for the sake of having them, but like I said, I think Rachel didn't help the situation.
Yeah, I feel like she embarrassed him a little by drawing unnecessary attention to it. I've never even seen comments about Chris being with her friends 24/7 (which is a bit strange, IMO).

Also her lipstick when she was talking about Chris's lack-of-friend situation was hilarious, she didn't even try to get the corners of her mouth.

And I don't know why but her makeup when she was in the car with Emily and the other girl looked so bad to me. It made her face look so round and just strange. idk

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Recently, her makeup has been a DISASTER. Just doesn't suit her at all, which is a shame because I actually think her skills at it are fair (not anything worth bragging about, but better than I can do it).

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

bewtgooru wrote:
knope2012 wrote:Do we know what happened between her and Sarah? I thought sarah was her "best friend" and now she never hangs out with her, it seems. I feel like I missed something with that?
She mentioned she had a falling out with a friend (she said the friend's mom got involved and was even tweeting about it??) and I have a feeling she was talking about Sarah since she never talks about her anymore and all of a sudden has these "new best friends" Emily and what's her name.
Ah, probably was her. Thanks! I didn't know that had happened.

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

Totally random question, and I almost feel foolish asking it, but she's fond of using these: ~~~~~~~~~. What do they mean, I've never seen anyone else use them in the way she does :?

nickiminaj
Learner
Learner

Post by nickiminaj »

jamsandwich wrote:Totally random question, and I almost feel foolish asking it, but she's fond of using these: ~~~~~~~~~. What do they mean, I've never seen anyone else use them in the way she does :?
apparently it means she's being sarcastic. like you know how you cant really tell when someone is being sarcastic online, that's her way of making it known shes using sarcasm.

jamilu
Learner
Learner

Post by jamilu »

nickiminaj wrote:
jamsandwich wrote:Totally random question, and I almost feel foolish asking it, but she's fond of using these: ~~~~~~~~~. What do they mean, I've never seen anyone else use them in the way she does :?
apparently it means she's being sarcastic. like you know how you cant really tell when someone is being sarcastic online, that's her way of making it known shes using sarcasm.
It's a fairly common thing on tumblr. I've seen quite a few people other than Rachel use those to show when they're being sarcastic.

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

How is Squeezie so sick to the point of almost dying?? It was definitely a poor choice to let him meet other cats, especially since he probably hasn't gotten his full course of vaccinations yet. At least he's doing better... I know some vets who will tell you that your pet is dying either because they're just stupid or because they want your money for unnecessary tests and stuff.

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

nickiminaj wrote:
Thank you! It all makes sense now. I thought I was knowledgeable when it came to this kind of stuff, but apparently not :oops:

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

Please check instagram for the "icallitambrosia" tag. Lost weight my ass!! She's such a liar. It's not even about her weight, it's about her damn way of lying about everything. Such a great role model for big girls... NOT

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Wow. She is massive.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

Yeah, she's a lot bigger than the angles she pulls. And that's exactly the problem, she lies about losing weight ALL the time. And then she posts pictures with flattering angles and sucking it in, in all black clothing so she looks ~small~. I think that IMATS has proved that
1. Rachel is still a liar.
2. She has not lost any weight, if nothing else she has gained it.
3. She is nowhere near a size 10, or anything else she claimed.

I will however believe she is over 200 pounds. She said it ONCE in an ask she answered, but I can't find it to save my life. Someone asked why she decided to lose weight and she said it was because she didn't like being ove 200 pounds or something.

Oh. And her uncombed, 'wavy' hair makes her look that much bigger.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

I wonder if she thinks that Rebecca Black is a celebrity...
because that girl's 15 minutes have been over for a long while now.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

She obviously d Emily's eyebrows in the recent Instagram pic of them. They both look awful

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

In her video called "a rant about tumblrs problem with body image"

She mentions that she weighs 170 and that was back when she looked fairly healthy. I'd say she's probably somewhere between 220-240 right now. Maybe now that she's seeing a better therapist and working on her issues she will be more successful in her weight loss goals. Oh and she also needs to learn that bagels covered in cream cheese are not healthy just because there's salmon on top of them. :)

chucknorrisfan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chucknorrisfan »

seriously I don't know why the fuck you guys are hating on rachel because of her wrong pronunciation of the word 'TWAT'. yes people do make mistakes, BESIDES, that's not even a mistake. she addressed that it's her accent, then so be it. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

chucknorrisfan wrote:seriously I don't know why the fuck you guys are hating on rachel because of her wrong pronunciation of the word 'TWAT'. yes people do make mistakes, BESIDES, that's not even a mistake. she addressed that it's her accent, then so be it. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.
We sort of already got over that, calm your tits.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”