ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way

Post by GoldChocobo »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:on her Becca review video she repeated 10 times that she did yoga that morning. ok Cassie, we got it. You are healthy as hell. Also, showing your groceries like spinach, fruit, cucumber, I wonder... why are you so fat? :?
Because when she goes out she eats fast food full of ranch dressing, empty carbs, and mayo. And I think she drinks more than she lets on.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

This is her most disgusting mukbang yet. I felt so sick watching her.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

What was up with all her squeaking in this one? It was particularly excessive this time. Does she think it's cute?

Toki Wartooth
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Toki Wartooth »

Wow she scarfed down the first half of that wrap in like three minutes! I couldn't watch much longer after that... :barf:
This is why I normally never watch her mukbangs but I wanted to see what you guys meant about her crazy eyes lol
GoldChocobo wrote:Her mukbangs are getting worse....

She's always complaining about how people don't like this or that. The delivery driver was a weirdo, the food is wrong, the cookie was too crunchy, she had to wait in line, she hasn't eaten since 8am, the weather is too hot/cold/rainy, the season finale of a show wasn't what she wanted... it's a giant complain-a-thon. Every mukbang addresses haters on some level. She's basically recording herself eating her feelings.
Someone needs to make a Cassie bingo card out of this!! :rofl:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Omni wrote:What was up with all her squeaking in this one? It was particularly excessive this time. Does she think it's cute?
I cannot stand the ''squeaking'' sounds she makes when she eats! Like, WHY? :o
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Why is she still filming those?! Do they really get a lot of views from people hate watching or are there people that like that sort of thing? I just see all that food she puts in front of her and it makes my stomach turn. That's a LOT of food for one person and from what I've read on here she can put it away. No diagnosis but it seems like she's eating her feelings away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She definitely eats her feelings. As her channel grew, so did she. Her inability to deal with the stress of being a public figure directly impacts how many carbs she eats.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I wish she’d stop making excuses why she eats so much. “I haven’t eaten all day, I’ve been so busy!!!” Just day you wanted pizza, girl.

And I agree, she does eat to cope with the stress. She needs to keep YouTube a paid hobby, or do it part time and just get another job. Her content is garbage right now.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

elegantly wrote:She just doesn't care anymore. Looking at her past videos, she used to be a cute girl. It's mindblowing she's only 27, and not 45.

See?? She used to be pretty looking. It's hard to understand how she doesn't feel embarrassed with her unbrushed hair and Grandma clothes.
that is cassie?!?

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Can someone explain why she's plant-based/vegetrarian but uses brands that test on animals? If that hasn't already been addressed?

Aveeno isn't CF yet she uses their products out the ass. She loves cats, yet buys from companies that fund animal testing?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

CrowRot wrote:Can someone explain why she's plant-based/vegetrarian but uses brands that test on animals? If that hasn't already been addressed?

Aveeno isn't CF yet she uses their products out the ass. She loves cats, yet buys from companies that fund animal testing?
I believe she said something along the lines of "CF is hard to weed out so I'll use what I want because it's too overwhelming for me."

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

GoldChocobo wrote:
CrowRot wrote:Can someone explain why she's plant-based/vegetrarian but uses brands that test on animals? If that hasn't already been addressed?

I believe she said something along the lines of "CF is hard to weed out so I'll use what I want because it's too overwhelming for me."

.........There are several sites where she could just enter the name of the product to see if its CF.

How fucking lazy can she be.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

It was more along the lines of: there's no way to guarantee for sure it's CF even if the company claims it is. She thinks she's so smart for being a critical thinker when in reality she's just lazy.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

andthensome wrote:It was more along the lines of: there's no way to guarantee for sure it's CF even if the company claims it is. She thinks she's so smart for being a critical thinker when in reality she's just lazy.
If she said that, she’s a twit. There are dozens of ways to check the company is CF. Apparently to her it’s easier to not try at all. Gross.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She's so ugly. Not just because she's fat. Her eyebrows, bulging eyes, and strangely shaped nose and flaring nostrils are ugly. Also she looks really greasy like she smells.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Delet This wrote:She's so ugly. Not just because she's fat. Her eyebrows, bulging eyes, and strangely shaped nose and flaring nostrils are ugly. Also she looks really greasy like she smells.

:rofl: I love your candor. Cassie could be cute if she tried. If you scroll up a few posts, you'll see an image from one of her videos a few years ago. She actually put effort into her appearance. She's really let herself go.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She released her 250K subscribers video. Goody gosh! Who will win all the deluxe samples she has duplicates of and/or hates? She has been hoarding this stuff so long some of it is near expiry no doubt.....

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Wow. She's cheap. Who the fuck wants all those samples? Her subs should be insulted. I'm not saying you have to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars, but to give away samples that have been sitting in your drawers for who knows how long is pathetic. I've seen some YTers (with WAY less subs), give away such good stuff which they purchased themselves, not samples they've been collecting. I'm talking like nearly a grand in beauty and skincare products. Wow. She's pitiful.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

That """"giveaway"""" was undefendable. Have a couple cheapass brushes and some fucking samples I don't want, thanks for letting me not get an actual job.

I love me some cheap brushes, and ELF and RT brushes are great, but not as like.......... a giveaway gift. Something a bit more higher quality would be nice. Splurge on your followers for once in your fucking life. They sent you that $80 primer for christ sake.

She gave away an Essence product. That's like $2. Again, Essence is great, but not as a fucking giveaway gift unless it's added in with other large items.

And the MILK Makeup "samples" are tiny IRL. Like, unless there's a "medium" sample size, they're half the size of my thumb with three uses in them.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

GoldChocobo wrote:She released her 250K subscribers video. Goody gosh! Who will win all the deluxe samples she has duplicates of and/or hates? She has been hoarding this stuff so long some of it is near expiry no doubt.....

I knew this "giveaway" was going to be bad. With previews like her Sephora Play unboxings where she grumbles about a sample and then says "but that's okay because I can give it to one you YOU GUYS!!" :roll: oh yipeeeeee, I can't wait for a chance to own all the shit Cassia doesn't want. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Thrift Thick”