Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Post by FlowerChild77 »

Ummmm

ImageImage

That picture she posted is SO heavily filtered and photoshopped. Literally looks nothing like whatever mess she did. You can’t just photoshop the fuck out of your videos and photos and expect to gain followers and popularity. Anyone could do that. It’s just so fake. I’m going to be so annoyed when she posts the video tomorrow and it will look nothing like her Snapchats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

Can those comparisons go on the Instagram? We should tag Morphe in them too.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Little fan girls commenting and messaging the IG saying they hate the account for bagging Dani when they actually met her and she's really nice. Clearly they are 12 year olds if they think meeting someone at a meet and greet means you know they are nice. They are also demanding removal of photos. Probably reporting me but since they are using spam accounts not sure they can really be taken seriously.

effyou

Post by effyou »

Alikins wrote:Little fan girls commenting and messaging the IG saying they hate the account for bagging Dani when they actually met her and she's really nice. Clearly they are 12 year olds if they think meeting someone at a meet and greet means you know they are nice. They are also demanding removal of photos. Probably reporting me but since they are using spam accounts not sure they can really be taken seriously.
And we have no life? :rofl:

People thought Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy were nice too

Just saying
Last edited by effyou on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

effyou

Post by effyou »

FlowerChild77 wrote:Ummmm

ImageImage

That picture she posted is SO heavily filtered and photoshopped. Literally looks nothing like whatever mess she did. You can’t just photoshop the fuck out of your videos and photos and expect to gain followers and popularity. Anyone could do that. It’s just so fake. I’m going to be so annoyed when she posts the video tomorrow and it will look nothing like her Snapchats.

That looks completely different.. The heavily filtered and shopped one has a random black line in the crease. I wonder what that's from? Making the picture sharper? Upping the contrast and saturation? I'm not a photographer idk haha

Oh wait i forgot we can't comment on her upping the contrast on stuff because that might drive her to kill herself. Messed up girl

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

effyou wrote:
Alikins wrote:Little fan girls commenting and messaging the IG saying they hate the account for bagging Dani when they actually met her and she's really nice. Clearly they are 12 year olds if they think meeting someone at a meet and greet means you know they are nice. They are also demanding removal of photos. Probably reporting me but since they are using spam accounts not sure they can really be taken seriously.

Just saying
Ha ha I know. I've responded that there are girls who have commented on the account or like the account who have known Dani in real life for longer than the minutes they spent with her. There are also the girls who have received death threats from Dani's fans who can attest to just how not nice she is for posting their info online. I also said that I'm sure the people who have met JStar, Luke Conard, Alex Day etc all thought they were nice but that they should read up on them and see that appearances can be deceiving. Thought I should use other YouTubers as examples because these minions would just fire back that Dani is different because she is on YouTube. :roll:

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

FlowerChild77 wrote:Ummmm

ImageImage

Yeah I stared at that Instagram pic for 5 minutes trying to figure out if that was even her. It literally looks like someone else because it looks nothing like those snaps. The eye look on her snap is ugly af

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

Just to be clear, I like the idea. It's just very poorly executed

jelizabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by jelizabeth »

Beans is in her snaps again

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

effyou wrote:

Just saying
Hahaha I love your response. <3

Off topic: I've had my urban decay primers for a few years and they still work great! I bought a million when Sephora had them on sale for $10 a tube. I rarely wear makeup also.

You may look up makeup looks on hooded eyelids? I have to be careful with my crease also. I have epicanthal folds on my eyes.

:HK:

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

The IG v Snaps comparison is up on the IG. I've used all you guys' comments because they were 100% what needed to be said. I've tagged Morphe but I think or hope anyone who comments also tags them in it.

effyou

Post by effyou »

Alikins wrote:The IG v Snaps comparison is up on the IG. I've used all you guys' comments because they were 100% what needed to be said. I've tagged Morphe but I think or hope anyone who comments also tags them in it.
Looove it

Seriously what the f is that black line? It's bothering me so much.

And love how you mentioned maddie she's going to love that :rofl:

Aljerabe
Informer
Informer

Post by Aljerabe »

Hi guys - Long time no post. I was one of the originals from Dani's first threads. Been a super busy year but I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts in the mean time!
I just wanted to voice my opinion that the makeup photo of her eye that she posted to instagram is not the look she posted to her snapchat. Look at the difference in brow hair length at the start of the brow from each photo. She's literally used another photo of an orangey look (her whole camera roll would be full of them as she doesn't know how to do anything else!) and claimed it to be the morphe palette. In my opinion that's so much worse than the clearly over-editness of the photo. Reminds me of the time she posted a picture of herself and her brows claiming she used benefit products in it when clearly it was the same look from her youtube tutorial which said she used a different product in her brows.

Edit: Sorry guys I may be mistaken - I don't have her on snapchat and I was only going off the picture that was posted to GG. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bbbridget
Talker
Talker

Post by bbbridget »

Better late than never, am I right?

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

bbbridget wrote:Image

Ohhhh! Can't wait to see her tantrum over this Image

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Brb just going to go post a pic of my cat saying "how cute is my ragdoll" Image

P.s love the email!

effyou

Post by effyou »

Ooooh yeah she's going to go on and on about the h8rs and maybe send her army of 12 year olds here. Unless all their ip addresses got banned by now.

Which 2 videos was this about?

effyou

Post by effyou »

lurking10 wrote:Image

Brb just going to go post a pic of my cat saying "how cute is my ragdoll" Image

P.s love the email!
I love how she has to remind us she's a pug. Pugs are very distinctive looking. We all know she's a pug.

And i bet your ragdoll is adorable :)

bbbridget
Talker
Talker

Post by bbbridget »

effyou wrote:

Ooooh yeah she's going to go on and on about the h8rs and maybe send her army of 12 year olds here. Unless all their ip addresses got banned by now.

Can’t wait for the breakdown hahaha

I’d sent them a link to the batiste video and also the “5 minute” makeup video which also had batiste in it... suddenly, they both have “Ad” in the title Image

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

bbbridget wrote:
effyou wrote:

Can’t wait for the breakdown hahaha

I’d sent them a link to the batiste video and also the “5 minute” makeup video which also had batiste in it... suddenly, they both have “Ad” in the title Image

Didn't the batiste video get taken down?!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”