ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

ayayadrienne
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

Post by ayayadrienne »

she lost me at "but i've read online". listen to your fucking vet. if chris' sister is a vet why didn't they just take the cat to her in the first place?

i hope squeezie gets better though.

FevrierCat
Learner
Learner

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

Post by FevrierCat »

What is this girl's major again?

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

Post by stopthat »

Okay. She's officially an idiot. The misuse of words and phrases, misspelling things she should know how to spell, simple common sense stuff, putting tumblr on her business card, and the list goes on. She is actually straight up stupid.

Why would you introduce a cat to a new environment with other cats when you have only had that cat for roughly 3 (?) weeks? He's still adjusting to YOU and your home. Just because Chris has cat experience and just because his sister is a vet doesn't mean she (Rachel not the sister) knows what the fuck she's doing. It's irresponsible and she just doesn't want to take responsibility for the fact it is probably their fault that Squeezie is sick. If you can't own up to your responsibility as a pet owner, don't get a pet.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Is she seriously WebMDing her cat?

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

Did you guys watch her new video "ASK RACHEL: April Q&A!"? She admits to lying about having cancer in high school and talks about why she says twat like twot and not twat. Both are things that are majorly discussed on this website and it seems like she made this video to clear her name....

hotwatermusic
Learner
Learner

Post by hotwatermusic »

http://www.missrepresentation.org/media ... a-mistake/

I saw this and thought of how Rachel does all of those PLNDR hauls... ugh.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

She still doesn't "get" the twot/twat thing. And I like how she made it a point to say that she was OFFICIALLY diagnosed with GAD... but then defined the acronym as 'GENERAL anxiety disorder', when it's GENERALIZED anxiety disorder. Mmhmmm. Then near the end of the video she remarks that someone's comment was "generally" the best thing she got that day. So, yeah, she obviously has an issue with the word general and its variants.

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

I find it so weird how she's really comfortable with sharing her diagnosis... like maybe its just me, but I wouldn't want to share it with 30,00+ people...
we get tears over beers once again

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

She smiled as she said she had been "officially diagnosed". She smiled, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, think it's fair to say that she regards this as a nice new asset to throw at people.

feistytowels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feistytowels »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:She still doesn't "get" the twot/twat thing.

What's there to "get"? She acknowledged that different places say it differently. I have always said it how she says it and I've only ever heard it pronounced that way. I totally agree with her usage of the word "general". She clearly doesn't understand she is saying it incorrectly.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Yeah I'm kind of over the twat thing now haha. I'd much rather complain about how dismissive she sounded when bringing up the cancer thing. I respect her for properly coming forward about it this time, but it feels that she only mentioned it to stop people from coming to places like here and then being shocked. This way, when people find a forum like this, they're like "Meh, already knew that". Still sounded a bit dismissive and a bit like "OKAY THIS HAPPENED IT WAS BAD BUT LIKE CAN WE PLZ STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NOW XOXO" which is fair enough, whatever. I'm kind of over the cancer thing now. It made her a shitty person, but I know that if she wasn't still a shitty person and she was actually a half decent Youtuber on all other regards, I would never have been bothered about something she had done at 16 in the first place.

Basically what I'm trying to say is: Rachel, we like to talk about that now and again, but that is not the reason we dislike you. It is just part of a million and one things. If you didn't have so many other shit qualities that you have kept to this day, no one would care about your old lies. If you were a good Youtuber, we would look at that and think "Well at least she turned her life around, look at her now". But you're not. You remain rude, obnoxious, and totally up yourself. So now that you've addressed the cancer lie, maybe it's time to start addressing everything else you do that sucks. 1 down, a million to go. :roll:

FevrierCat
Learner
Learner

Post by FevrierCat »

If there's one thing I've learned on this earth, it's that the world doesn't owe you anything. And she very clearly has not learned that yet.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Her hair looks so greasy in her Ask Rachel vid. And then she kept touching it, yuck.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

feistytowels wrote:What's there to "get"? She acknowledged that different places say it differently. I have always said it how she says it and I've only ever heard it pronounced that way. I totally agree with her usage of the word "general". She clearly doesn't understand she is saying it incorrectly.
She blamed it on a difference in accents, like she's done before, and that's not the point myself and others were trying to get across. It's a British English word. It's pronounced twAHt regardless of accent, and that's all there is to it. Same thing goes for the macaron/macaroon pronunciation, which has recently become a huge annoyance of mine. That example has nothing to do with an accent, either. I guess I'm just a stickler for immaculate elocution. I didn't think it was asking too much from someone who is A) studying communications, and B) an admitted anglophile. I'm way over this, though. So no more.

daisy buchanan
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy buchanan »

Despite her revealed insecurities, she's got to be the most conceited person to live on this planet. I honestly don't sincerely don't understand how her ego works.

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

daisy buchanan wrote:Despite her revealed insecurities, she's got to be the most conceited person to live on this planet. I honestly don't sincerely don't understand how her ego works.
Neither do I! Then she makes these ridiculous remarks like how fabulous she is and then makes that ugly DERP face. I don't get the appeal anymore. Why does Rachel think Rachel's so amazing? Beats me.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

maybe she's just pretending to think she's so amazing to hide the fact that she actually fucking hates herself

primadonnagrl
Learner
Learner

Post by primadonnagrl »

AN0N. wrote:maybe she's just pretending to think she's so amazing to hide the fact that she actually fucking hates herself
Yeah, I think of a quote from a Marina and the Diamonds song - "I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best". Maybe that's what it's like with her?

But let's be real, she probably thinks that she's actually great. Also, how long has it been since she's done a tutorial of any kind? Girl is supposed to be a beauty guru and she rarely talks about beauty.

FevrierCat
Learner
Learner

Post by FevrierCat »

primadonnagrl wrote:
AN0N. wrote:maybe she's just pretending to think she's so amazing to hide the fact that she actually fucking hates herself
Yeah, I think of a quote from a Marina and the Diamonds song - "I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best". Maybe that's what it's like with her?

But let's be real, she probably thinks that she's actually great. Also, how long has it been since she's done a tutorial of any kind? Girl is supposed to be a beauty guru and she rarely talks about beauty.

I agree with her thinking she's actually great due to her pity posts...Although, to be fair, she did say she wanted to do more than beauty. *shrug*

daisy buchanan
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy buchanan »

She's constantly reblogging gifs and pics of herself saying things like "damn everyone loves this pic of me." I get the impression she laughs at her own stupid jokes a lot and loves the sound of her own voice. Ugh her whole personality is just abrasive and vain.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”