Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

Post by ewokfan11 »

SuperLurker wrote:Just so save you nearly 15 minutes of rambling, Charles is getting his sperm checked out to see if the sample he gave with Alli Speed is viable to use with Squiggles.
He's so immature. Also, did he HAVE to go to the doctor for testing results from his frozen sperm....and then they didn't even give him any results?? Couldn't they have just called him? I think it was all for views. I hate to say this, but I don't even think he saw a doctor and it was all FAKED for views. Click bait title = views. :roll: :roll: :roll:

He also did a Q&A somewhat recently and said he wasn't worried about his sperm because doctors told him he should be fine naturally because of the type of chemo he had.

I pretty much think he just lies all the time now!!! What a sad life they live.

Lmarie711
Learner
Learner

Post by Lmarie711 »

They typically say men should wait 2-5 years after chemo before trying to have kids. Your sperm can get damaged by chemo or radiation & after 2 years it should be all healthy sperm again. I'm not sure exactly when he stopped chemo.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

I don't understand this. Wouldn't they take a new sample after the chemo?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Here's the Q&A vid that mentions his sperm issue. Starts about 28:12 - says he should be fine, but it seems like they cut off the answer abruptly after they said they had the frozen supply as back-up.

[youtube][/youtube]

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

He was too immature to even say the word sperm in todays vlog it’s ridiculous. Also why would he go all the way to the doctors to get frozen sperm tested and come away saying he had to come back because it was being tested? He obviously gave a sample of his current sperm in today’s blog for a comparison and he’s too embarrassed to talk about it because he’s a manchild.

He should be talking about this shit open and honestly and with the whole truth and in layman’s terms if he thinks he’s doing anyone any favours by raising awareness. He never used to have an issue talking about the bells and whistles that come with his cancer.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
I hope none of this is true but I really could picture it.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

leeef123 wrote:It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
i would like to believe that after they have the baby he stops they daily. allie doesnt even like vlogging. so why add more stress to your daily when you should be taking care of your child. plus its definately a good reason to stop daily.

saidly he probably wouldnt stop. the only thing he cares about is the streak, not the quality of his content.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Has anyone else noticed they haven't gone back to visit Danny's baby Carter? It really does seem like they just used his birth as CLICK BAIT!! Seems rude to show up at the hospital, then never go see them again.... Charles just uses people/events for views and doesn't seem to GIVE A SHIT about living a real life.

He needs to QUIT vlogging.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

ewokfan11 wrote:Has anyone else noticed they haven't gone back to visit Danny's baby Carter? It really does seem like they just used his birth as CLICK BAIT!! Seems rude to show up at the hospital, then never go see them again.... Charles just uses people/events for views and doesn't seem to GIVE A SHIT about living a real life.

I know Allie was talking about going to see him in valentina's comments a while back but I thought they would've saw him by now

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

Bugman22 wrote:
leeef123 wrote:It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
i would like to believe that after they have the baby he stops they daily. allie doesnt even like vlogging. so why add more stress to your daily when you should be taking care of your child. plus its definately a good reason to stop daily.

saidly he probably wouldnt stop. the only thing he cares about is the streak, not the quality of his content.

The only reason he'd have a kid is FOR the vlogs. There's no way he'll still vlogging. He should learn from carliestylez that babies don't always = views. Her views are at an all time low since giving birth.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Has anyone else noticed they haven't gone back to visit Danny's baby Carter? It really does seem like they just used his birth as CLICK BAIT!! Seems rude to show up at the hospital, then never go see them again.... Charles just uses people/events for views and doesn't seem to GIVE A SHIT about living a real life.

I guess you can make the argument that the hurricane happen? Still it’s been weeks and I’m assuming things are getting better everyday. Only thing he cares about if it benefits t vlog.

It’s funny I read a comment hank green responding to someone debating about daily vlogging for a month and he said to be careful not to lose yourself and then Casey neistat emphasized that point. Or something like that. Regardless Charles has blurred that line of reality and vlogging. I’m curious how many relationships and friendships were ruined just because of his vlogging and obsession to keep the streak. I bet speed was a great equalizer between that reality and vlogging. Wes just feeds into it because she doesn’t wanna really piss off charles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

Well yesterday was the first day of Buffer Fest so today’s vlog should be interesting.

“We couldn’t go because we had to have our new tile installed!” :roll:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Still no mention of skipping Buffer Fest in even today's vlog. Another day of basically NOTHING. Seems like their "new" house is a massive money pit. I thought it was interesting he specifically mentioned they Ubered to go out drinking. I think he really does read here.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

I'm telling you he reads here :rofl: :rofl:

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

I haven’t watched the vlog but why would he call it “I was Scared to talk about this”? What is he scared of exactly? Considering the subject wouldn’t he be more “embarrassed” than scared?

Hey_Cupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey_Cupcake »

They're taking the cat on a walk. They're just holding a fucking kitten while they're walking 3 dogs. These two are such massive dumdums.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

Amanda wrote:I haven’t watched the vlog but why would he call it “I was Scared to talk about this”? What is he scared of exactly? Considering the subject wouldn’t he be more “embarrassed” than scared?
I haven’t watched it either but I also thought the title was weird. Obviously it’s clickbait.

But they’ve talked about that subject MULTIPLE times in past vlogs and Q&As. And considering he records every day of his life, they probably even filmed him going to the clinic to leave the sample years ago.

If he actually made an Uber comment that’s hilarious :rofl: He’s so insecure

Also do they not know how expensive in-vitro is?? They have more pressing matters that they seems to be struggling to pay, like Charles medication and the mortgage.

Also why the hell are they getting a pool if they can’t afford it? Charles twitter comment makes it seems like he’s paying for it with credit and then hoping to pick up more sponsors and pay it off later with more #ad posts. Idiots.

I hope they don’t have children. They both lack common sense and seem to have no idea how to save money.

And as messed up as it sounds, I still don’t see this relationship lasting, they annoy each other way too much. And a kid will just complicate the divorce.

I think he just thinks kid=views

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

In todays "Black Eye" video he mentions getting hair product.... dude dont you have a sponsorship with Axe? way to stick to a brand thats paying you.

also yeah saw that Sperm Vlog, Now i dont know his analytics, but i assume his audience is a little older and would be ok about it. But ehh i dont blame him too much about being weird to talk about it. i mean he is an awkward person. but still he shouldnt be shameful over it. but yeah hes just thirsty for content and im guessing he made a bigger deal out of it and couldve just called into the doctor.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Something is way off with Charles.

His face looks pudgier than usual and the left side of his face when he talks looks slow like it did after his second surgery. He’s bumping into shit in his own home and his speech and articulation is more messed up than usual.

Oh, and there were a few editing errors in the sperm video I picked up on. Something strange is going on with him.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

sadsong wrote:Something is way off with Charles.

His face looks pudgier than usual and the left side of his face when he talks looks slow like it did after his second surgery. He’s bumping into shit in his own home and his speech and articulation is more messed up than usual.

Oh, and there were a few editing errors in the sperm video I picked up on. Something strange is going on with him.
Blame it on the DRINKING! Now that he can drink again he seems to indulge A LOT!

Return to “Charles Trippy”