I don't get the hype

Castamere
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

I don't get the hype

Post by Castamere »

Before I begin on this little rant, I will admit that I follow her on tumblr and briefly subscribed to her (and by briefly, I mean for two days). I blacklist her '#thoughts' tag, because as we all know, she's whiny as shit. I'm just there for the reblogs.

Now, I just don't get why everyone is so far up her ass crack. She's a supposed beauty guru, but she has only done three real tutorials since the year began. Her last tutorial of 2012 was a hot, over-blended mess (apply pink shadow, blend it out, cover with three different shadows). Her 60's tutorial looked like she just gave up. She can't dress herself, but shows haul after haul to show off her amazing fashion sense, which is generally cropped tops and high-waisted jeans that are two sizes too small. She's not that funny but insists that she is, and posts videos laden with inside jokes to further drive home that she is a comedic goddess.

How does this
plus this
equal this

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: I don't get the hype

Post by bewtgooru »

Yeah I don't get the hype either. Especially considering what a rude, all around gross person she is. And don't even get me started on her amateur makeup skills, that picture you posted says it all...

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

lol omg, is that a hair tie used to knot her button up shirt? its a button up shirt...if she wanted to knot it, she is doing it so wrong.
i agree with this post 100 percent.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Oh dear. Those shorts/jeans...if the zipper is bulging out like that, too damn small.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”