Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

nellip4
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Sommers - Part 4

Post by nellip4 »

While I wouldn't say I'm "team Heidi" because I do not condone a lot of what has happened in the last year, I have definitely been enjoying her content WAY more than nikki's. I originally found buffbunny years ago when I really got into working out and loved her informative videos. Then I came across Nikki and just found her so much more relatable and interesting to watch, especially during her prep, and when she started with gymshark, she looked awesome and I didn't think christian was too bad to look at either. Even after they broke up I was so badly rooting for her and excited to see what was she was going to do, but it's been underwhelming at best and now I find myself going to BB videos for motivation and entertainment. I still think she's totally bat shit crazy but the girl has consistent good content, especially if you're watching for fitness purposes and not the drama that's been going on.

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
I wish she'd dump CG, fly to LA and do a sit-down spill all with Nikki lolol. A gal can dream...
The only way I may ever watch a video of hers on Youthbe ever again LOL

I really would love to know how she feels about Christian going to the strip club and it looked like he and a brunette were getting pretty darn cozy

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Plot twist on the topic of Heidi copying Nikki.
What if they were just two girls who had so much in common, and that it wasn't like they were trying to copy each other, but it just happened. The type of best-friendship where they could finish each others sentences, or go shopping separately and still wind up buying the same exact things. Friends that were meant to stay friends, but somewhere along the lines things went wrong that tore them apart, and got so bad that it was unrepairable. But oddly enough despite living miles apart, they still think the same and still have their apparent similarities.

No? Too much? Heidi's really just a crazy envious bitch? Ok, I agree :rofl:

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

simplycourt11 wrote:Plot twist on the topic of Heidi copying Nikki.
What if they were just two girls who had so much in common, and that it wasn't like they were trying to copy each other, but it just happened. The type of best-friendship where they could finish each others sentences, or go shopping separately and still wind up buying the same exact things. Friends that were meant to stay friends, but somewhere along the lines things went wrong that tore them apart, and got so bad that it was unrepairable. But oddly enough despite living miles apart, they still think the same and still have their apparent similarities.

No? Too much? Heidi's really just a crazy envious bitch? Ok, I agree :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you've got something here, but I think the reason why Heidi continuously seemed to "copy" Nikki was because she probably kept up with looking at her insta, watching her YT vids, checking her tweets etc etc. The social psychology phenomenon "mirroring" suggests that we start to mimic our friends behavior patterns including how we speak, dress, talk, etc. What's so f*n odd about heidi and nikki is that they weren't hanging out, heidi was just able to keep up with nikki's day to day behaviors because of YT, etc and she, maybe even unknowingly, started to mimic and mirror Nikki's mannerisms and appearance

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I *almost* feel bad for Heidi because it seems like she was in this great little group of BFFs (Denae, Nikki, maybe even Sterling and some of the others if she knew them enough that 'stealing' Sterling's boyfriend was a big enough deal - or did we figure out that was Denae?) and then got left behind when they all went to Houston and cut her out of the circle. If they really were all laughing at her and making fun of her that's kind of sucky and no wonder she's jazzed out of her mind to the point of 'is she on something??' in all her videos these past few months - she's 'winning'...Nikki's out and blacklisted by the whole crew, Denae's excluded, she's dating the big shot and has her perfect little life in order with her perfect apt, perfect hair, teeth, body and business.

That said, after some of the messed up stuff she did these past 12 months i will never again be a fan...just can't look at her the same way. she freaking terrifies me and i'll never be able to truly believe she's been a victim whose is benefiting from karma now. I still wouldn't be surprised to find out she has some mental issues and is a compulsive liar. people get on nikki for all the friendships she's fallen out of and i agree it's concerning but she's not the only one...watching old videos of heidi's and it's like, where did all these friends from those days go?? they don't even follow each other anymore (jen, jess, etc.)

I guess all these chicks are crazy LOL

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Continue. I couldn't think of a good thread name but I can edit it if y'all have suggestions! Trying to keep full first names for Google search purposes.
It’s Somers with one M, just fyi

Mdntevolve
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mdntevolve »

No one should feel bad for Heidi. She's been "mirroring" Nikki since they all lived here in San Antonio. Why do you think you never see Heidi out with friends when she's here at home? She has none. Only the mindless minions she has working for her and poor Lexi who by all means is the sweetest soul ever but too blind to see that Heidi is just using her. As much as some of you dislike the shit Nikki has done recently or the direction she's headed, she is actually one of the most loyal, friendly and likable people you will ever meet. Nikki got taken advantage of by Heidi. Heidi wanted Nikki's life and got it.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Mdntevolve wrote:No one should feel bad for Heidi. She's been "mirroring" Nikki since they all lived here in San Antonio. Why do you think you never see Heidi out with friends when she's here at home? She has none. Only the mindless minions she has working for her and poor Lexi who by all means is the sweetest soul ever but too blind to see that Heidi is just using her. As much as some of you dislike the shit Nikki has done recently or the direction she's headed, she is actually one of the most loyal, friendly and likable people you will ever meet. Nikki got taken advantage of by Heidi. Heidi wanted Nikki's life and got it.
Speaking of Lexi!!! I noticed on I think it was fatgirlcouch that people were saying Lexi no longer has in her IG bio that she works for bbcollection! she and heidi still follow each other i think but does anyone know if Lexi quit bbc?? or was let go?? I would SO LOVE if Lexi saw how much better life was without Heidi and has edged away.

Mdntevolve
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mdntevolve »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Mdntevolve wrote:No one should feel bad for Heidi. She's been "mirroring" Nikki since they all lived here in San Antonio. Why do you think you never see Heidi out with friends when she's here at home? She has none. Only the mindless minions she has working for her and poor Lexi who by all means is the sweetest soul ever but too blind to see that Heidi is just using her. As much as some of you dislike the shit Nikki has done recently or the direction she's headed, she is actually one of the most loyal, friendly and likable people you will ever meet. Nikki got taken advantage of by Heidi. Heidi wanted Nikki's life and got it.
Speaking of Lexi!!! I noticed on I think it was fatgirlcouch that people were saying Lexi no longer has in her IG bio that she works for bbcollection! she and heidi still follow each other i think but does anyone know if Lexi quit bbc?? or was let go?? I would SO LOVE if Lexi saw how much better life was without Heidi and has edged away.
im not aware of her disassociating herself with Heidi at this point. We have mutual friends and no one had said. I know she has planned on focusing on her own career goals but Heidi has kept her too busy doing her dirty work around the warehouse and on IG so she can be with Guzman 24/7.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Mdntevolve wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
im not aware of her disassociating herself with Heidi at this point. We have mutual friends and no one had said. I know she has planned on focusing on her own career goals but Heidi has kept her too busy doing her dirty work around the warehouse and on IG so she can be with Guzman 24/7.
I love that you are actually in their area and have mutual friends so you can speak more to what BB is indeed like and not how she presents herself on SM. in other words, your opinion is one i trust. so i'm glad i don't have to feel guilty for not being able to like or truly feel sorry for Heidi LOL

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Remember when Heidi would go to church to watch Lexi sing in the worship band and made herself seem like this amazing church goer :rofl: and she was always late because she needed to get coffee on the way. lol that routine didn't last long

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

it's literally like a movie...... she copied nikki's actions and mannerisms for years, and now she is literally living in Nikki's life 2 years ago. super creepy when you think about it :?

Soso
Learner
Learner

Post by Soso »

The thing i hate the most about her is how she tries to be relateable.OMG!
She said in her newest video she liked makung the makeup vid beacouse she "doesn't do it the right way". Bitch, stop acting like you're that chill cool girl that doesnt care/know about make up. You wear full face daily, curl your hair and cant make ine vid without asking CG if you look good. :roll:
It must be so hard to pretend to be someone you are not.
:love2:

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker

Post by LemonadeGrenade »

Soso wrote:The thing i hate the most about her is how she tries to be relateable.OMG!
She said in her newest video she liked makung the makeup vid beacouse she "doesn't do it the right way". Bitch, stop acting like you're that chill cool girl that doesnt care/know about make up. You wear full face daily, curl your hair and cant make ine vid without asking CG if you look good. :roll:
It must be so hard to pretend to be someone you are not.
I think she pretty much needs to style her hair every day in Maxx's or Christina's video from a few days ago you could see her unstyled hair in a low pulled back ponytail and OMG it looked awful like a fake Halloween wig.

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

sratsciencegirl wrote:
it's literally like a movie...... she copied nikki's actions and mannerisms for years, and now she is literally living in Nikki's life 2 years ago. super creepy when you think about it :?
It is creepy, but much like how they all dumped Nikki after the breakup, her new "friends" will do they same. They are on Guzman's payroll after all. I wouldn't be rude to the boss's gf either!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

Post by Healthyish85 »

LEXI IN HER LATEST SNAPS hahahaha!!! hi heidi!!!

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

Heidi is so far from relate able that makeup vid is laughable. We all know she is a type-A. Her coming across as "funny" is so cringe. I just don't get it. Like be yourself. No one would care. At least they could tell it was real and not some forced BS.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

^ I don't even know if Heidi knows who she is anymore...

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

I'm kind of hoping Nikki hits up Josh while visiting SA. :rofl:

Kezal4532
Learner
Learner

Post by Kezal4532 »

Healthyish85 wrote:LEXI IN HER LATEST SNAPS hahahaha!!! hi heidi!!!

What happened? I don't follow her on Snap

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”