Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Aggregate
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Post by Aggregate »

Misskorny wrote:Lol, don't forget that Nikki had sex with Christian's friend and after that publicly accused him of rape. Such a role model and such an innocent human being.
Nikki never accused anyone of rape and it is disgusting to see people continue to put those words in her mouth.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Nikki has been with Gymshark since their clothes were ugly and handmade in their parents' house and at the time it probably wasn't so weird to just say to Ben or Louis or whoever that Heidi was crazy and they probably had a laugh and said they wouldn't bring her on, unless they really did block her. But now that Gymshark has grown so much and become an actual brand, it seems weird and unprofessional and she shouldn't have said that. I don't doubt that Heidi was thirsty and wanted to get sponsored by anyone but Nikki could have just left it at at that.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Aggregate wrote:
Misskorny wrote:Lol, don't forget that Nikki had sex with Christian's friend and after that publicly accused him of rape. Such a role model and such an innocent human being.
Nikki never accused anyone of rape and it is disgusting to see people continue to put those words in her mouth.
Just love the victim blaming and slut shaming. All she did was tell the story of how she blacked out and found out later that they had sex. People got the feeling that it was rape and Nikki denied that it was. And remember, she never said who it was or gave any hints so she couldn't have accused anyone of rape even if those were her words.

Post by Guest »

Aggregate wrote:
Exactly. She went so far out of her way to clarify that she WASN'T accusing anyone of anything. I'm actually appalled that anyone is even still trying to say that...

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Misskorny wrote:
Phoeby_ wrote:Nikki is a human being, and going through such a rough time in front of thousands of people is TRAMATIC, the woman is allowed to think about the past and vent about it.
she is going through what? breakup, which was over a year ago?
DUH!!! And SUCH a TRAUMATIC breakup... didn't you know?!?

:roll:
Give me a fucking break - Nikki has made this breakup 203917249017391027x worse than it could be by bringing it up every other month when she's wasted. Vent to your friends, not your 1mil+ following. She's making it awkward for everyone.

I am sure Heidi and CG had a great laugh last night. Just like Nikki said she and CG used to have :rofl:
Damn that is a little unnecessary.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

this is the picture I was talking about.. the night of Shawley's birthday.

Do you think Becca wanted to take a picture? Compared to how that other girl is standing....That space in between though................ 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Holy shit, Heidi's boobs are about to punch her in the face :o . And what is Becca's top?

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

I am just always surprised at how little she is. She really knows how to work those camera angles because she looks tiny IRL. I guess I can kind of see why she wouldn't want to put on much weight because it would show more on her frame but at least be honest about it! Stop trying to sell this girly gains crap.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Eh I don't think Becca is all that far from her in the picture. It probably looks more like it because Heidi is contorting her body to stick her butt out on Becca's side which makes her waist further away

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

pbjnfit wrote:this is the picture I was talking about.. the night of Shawley's birthday.

Do you think Becca wanted to take a picture? Compared to how that other girl is standing....That space in between though................ 8-)
I think Becca looks awkward in any photo.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

goosejail
Learner
Learner

Post by goosejail »

HeidicopyNikki posted a snap of her listing some foods she's "allergic" to, including avocados, which are NOT a vegetable by the way, followed by a pic she posted of her food which was topped with.....wait for it..... AVOCADOS!

There was much discussion in the comments about how she could've just removed the avocado after the pic but why would you? If you're really allergic to something why not just order without avocado on top, why risk it? Ripe avocado is messy af and without a doubt will leave some behind after you take it off.

Someone also in the comments mentioned they had the same thing she claims to have but they can have fruits\vegetables if they're cooked or processed enough. But I remember in her supplement video from a while back saying she couldn't have certain supplements b\c they had pea protein in them and she was "deathly allergic to peas". That's about as processed as you can get, I'd imagine.

Why lie about something you can so easily explain away by simply saying that you just don't like? Like "hey guys, I'm a picky eater and never learned to like certain foods so I just don't eat them now". I'd personally understand that. I didn't like avocados until I was well into my 30's. Or "gee, I used to be allergic to some foods when I was younger and it turned me into a picky eater as an adult". Which I would also understand. I was allergic to oats as a baby and even into high school, however I can eat them now no problem but it's rare that I do b\c I avoided them for so long and never really developed a taste for them.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

^ lol did you see the one on IG (I think either buffbunny_blocked_me or heidicopynikki) where there's a clip of her saying that she's allergic to ALL fruits, and then shows the snap she took during the olympia thing in vegas where she had nothing but fruit for breakfast?

I dunno it Heidi knows how to exist without lies. Everything about her is an illusion. :rofl: I think part of it is her wanting more attention/to be unique, and the other part is that she can easily reject food and cite "oh I'm allergic to that remember olol".

I'm surprised how many people have gone over to team heidi over here. I can't look at her face without thinking of all the lies.

I also LOOOVE how she snaps all the time with CG's doggos but didn't snap much with neuro unless people pressured her to acknowledge he still exists. :?

goosejail
Learner
Learner

Post by goosejail »

dr-tran wrote:^ lol did you see the one on IG (I think either buffbunny_blocked_me or heidicopynikki) where there's a clip of her saying that she's allergic to ALL fruits, and then shows the snap she took during the olympia thing in vegas where she had nothing but fruit for breakfast?

I dunno it Heidi knows how to exist without lies. Everything about her is an illusion. :rofl: I think part of it is her wanting more attention/to be unique, and the other part is that she can easily reject food and cite "oh I'm allergic to that remember olol".

I'm surprised how many people have gone over to team heidi over here. I can't look at her face without thinking of all the lies.

I also LOOOVE how she snaps all the time with CG's doggos but didn't snap much with neuro unless people pressured her to acknowledge he still exists. :?
I did see reactions to her Get Ready With Me vid on HeidicopyNikki. The comments roasted her saying she didn't really have zero makeup on b\c there was a cut right after she washed her face and that's why she was so sloppy and minimal with the application b\c she already HAD makeup on. I didn't want to watch it myself so I took their word for it.

Do you think she's taking something to maintain her leanness? Someone mentioned hgh in one of the other threads. Did she cover that particular PED in her Steroids video?

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

^1. Heidi trains a lot
2. I bet my ass she doesn't eat all of the crap such as donuts she shows on social media all the time
So yes, she might take a little something but it could just be her constant lack of calories. She has lost strength too so that makes it more likley that her bulk is really a constant cut

LollyLavigne
Learner
Learner

Post by LollyLavigne »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
dr-tran wrote:^ lol did you see the one on IG (I think either buffbunny_blocked_me or heidicopynikki) where there's a clip of her saying that she's allergic to ALL fruits, and then shows the snap she took during the olympia thing in vegas where she had nothing but fruit for breakfast?

Lol, I am Team Heidi all the way now... part of it is a personal communication that I had with her and of course part is the fact that Nikki is a huge pile of suck now. But like, I will still acknowledge that she is crazy as fuck. It's endearing to me now though :rofl:
It's nice to know that I'm not the only member of Team Heidi around here.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Noooo I will admit I don't hate her as much as I used to and that I don't love Nikki anymore, but damn being Team Heidi is really the dark side.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Girl, same! I'm no longer the biggest fan of Nikki (officially unfollowed) But I'd eat glass before I'm ever "team Heidi". No offense to anyone who is. I just don't think Heidi has done anything to negate all of the shitty things she's done imo. I -will- say the girl is gorgeous though.

Post by Guest »

Squidgit wrote: I -will- say the girl is gorgeous though.
As a straight male who has seen her without make up, I respectfully disagree. She's certainly not an ugly person, but there's nothing remarkable about her looks other than the fact that she keeps herself in good shape.

BO_CH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BO_CH »

I think I like Heidi more than Nikki bc of Nikki her crazy fans. Heidi can't even take a basic ass photo every fitspo does bc all these crazy fan girls will say she copy's Nikki.
And I think it is funny that all these fangirls say how much CG misses NB. I think he is happy with Heidi but those crazy girls don't want to see it.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Anyone watch her diet video? It basically explained how she eats until she is full/ satisfied. And only clean foods and on and on and on about how it's "practice" and then the video takes a turn and starts talking about mental health and emotional health. I literally felt like this video was made towards Nikki, I got this creeped out vibe that Heidi was speaking to Nikki..................... :?

But seriously if I was trying to lose weight and watching this video helped ZERO

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”