Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Susperna
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Post by Susperna »

I dunno, I think it's really petty at this point. None of that is new information, we all knew this before. Maybe not that CG talked shit about Heidi but whatever, sorry that I don't exactly believe everything Nikki says when she rants :roll: . Why would she even answer? With rants like these she does not look like she is over the situation which is fine if it takes a long time, but she is in a new releationship now and constantly throwing hints about your ex-bf is not only immature but would hurt me as the new guy.
And yeah, it ain't all on her. Her fans should stop asking. It's fine when we do it on this forum because that's what it's for but I wouldn't ask on twitter :? .
So yeah, while it is funny I'm not gonna be like "YAS QUEEN, SLAAAAY". She should have gotten that shit out after the break-up and not 1 year later, now it's just weird.

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

Susperna wrote:I dunno, I think it's really petty at this point. None of that is new information, we all knew this before. Maybe not that CG talked shit about Heidi but whatever, sorry that I don't exactly believe everything Nikki says when she rants :roll: . Why would she even answer? With rants like these she does not look like she is over the situation which is fine if it takes a long time, but she is in a new releationship now and constantly throwing hints about your ex-bf is not only immature but would hurt me as the new guy.
And yeah, it ain't all on her. Her fans should stop asking. It's fine when we do it on this forum because that's what it's for but I wouldn't ask on twitter :? .
So yeah, while it is funny I'm not gonna be like "YAS QUEEN, SLAAAAY". She should have gotten that shit out after the break-up and not 1 year later, now it's just weird.
Well, she finally answered why her and Heidi stopped being friends. There was never really a clear answer on that before. I 100% believe CG would talk shit about Heidi when he was with Nikki- why wouldn't he? They weren't close before, and I'm sure Nikki had reasons not to like her. CG doesn't seem like someone who is able to form his own opinions on anything.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

sapphiremagic wrote:
Susperna wrote:I dunno, I think it's really petty at this point. None of that is new information, we all knew this before. Maybe not that CG talked shit about Heidi but whatever, sorry that I don't exactly believe everything Nikki says when she rants :roll: . Why would she even answer? With rants like these she does not look like she is over the situation which is fine if it takes a long time, but she is in a new releationship now and constantly throwing hints about your ex-bf is not only immature but would hurt me as the new guy.
Well, she finally answered why her and Heidi stopped being friends. There was never really a clear answer on that before. I 100% believe CG would talk shit about Heidi when he was with Nikki- why wouldn't he? They weren't close before, and I'm sure Nikki had reasons not to like her. CG doesn't seem like someone who is able to form his own opinions on anything.
Ppl on this forum speculated that Heidi copying Nikki is the reason why their friendship ended. And yeah, I think CG is capable to be such a snake but honestly IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR. Her friendship with Heidi ended waaaay before that. Still, what Heidi did was fucked but but c'mon, give it a rest. Even if someone fucked me over, I honestly think it's pathetic to try to break them up one year later. Poor Miles.

Nikki is still trying to play the victim and cashing in on ppl feeling sorry for her but nah, that's over. She had her excuses for a year but at some point I just won't pity her anymore. Right now, she is the asshole in her new relationship!!

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
wildnblue wrote:Anyone see Nikki's twitter rant? Some people are having a hard time figuring out who she's talking about, but she mentions an ex bf screwing her ex best friend and that they talked shit about this ex best friend constantly lol

Knowing how crazy Heidi is, that's probably burned into her brain forever that CG talked shit about her LOL Further proves CG only got with her to piss Nikki off
CG got with Heidi because she is the female version of him. They are better suited than he and Nikki ever were. Idk how people still don't see that?
I think what you see as them being perfect together is just a coincidence in their relationship but the catalyst of Christian finally taking Heidi up on her advances (because I totally believe she was initially the flirty one) was to piss Nikki off, not some "spark" or realization that she was perfect for him.

Post by Guest »

idigress wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote: CG got with Heidi because she is the female version of him. They are better suited than he and Nikki ever were. Idk how people still don't see that?
I think what you see as them being perfect together is just a coincidence in their relationship but the catalyst of Christian finally taking Heidi up on her advances (because I totally believe she was initially the flirty one) was to piss Nikki off, not some "spark" or realization that she was perfect for him.
100%. I just said the same thing on Nikki's thread, you'd have to be blind to not see his motives were just to do what would hurt Nikki the most.

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

Susperna wrote:
sapphiremagic wrote:
Ppl on this forum speculated that Heidi copying Nikki is the reason why their friendship ended. And yeah, I think CG is capable to be such a snake but honestly IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR. Her friendship with Heidi ended waaaay before that. Still, what Heidi did was fucked but but c'mon, give it a rest. Even if someone fucked me over, I honestly think it's pathetic to try to break them up one year later. Poor Miles.

Nikki is still trying to play the victim and cashing in on ppl feeling sorry for her but nah, that's over. She had her excuses for a year but at some point I just won't pity her anymore. Right now, she is the asshole in her new relationship!!
Yeah, speculation.

And that's great that you're able to get over things so quickly- good for you.

Lurkss1
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkss1 »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
idigress wrote: I think what you see as them being perfect together is just a coincidence in their relationship but the catalyst of Christian finally taking Heidi up on her advances (because I totally believe she was initially the flirty one) was to piss Nikki off, not some "spark" or realization that she was perfect for him.
100%. I just said the same thing on Nikki's thread, you'd have to be blind to not see his motives were just to do what would hurt Nikki the most.

Seriously I agree. I mean come on, Heidi jumped on the Christian wagon immediately after the first breakup making that leg day collab with josh watching right there and talking about how they used to be good friends and hadn’t talked in a couple years or something. Visiting his booth at the expo and posting on Snapchat and Instagram pointing out that she was with alphalete and blah blah blah. Just seemed like she was also shoving it in Nikki’s face at the time. Then all of a sudden, nikki and CG get back together and she totally disappears until again the last break up when she made her return.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

if you go on christian's IG she started liking his pics the summer before him and nikki got back together. while they were together she stopped liking his pics. and i'm not lying when i say she liked literally the first pic he posted after he broke up with nikki. regardless of whether heidi and CG are better for each other or not...heidi is a fucking snake.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

At this point Nikki needs to spill it all about Heidi and JUST GET OVER IT. I wonder what triggered her to tweet all that last night.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Any follow her on snapchat? She had a picture with her, some other girl, and Becca. And Heidi is in the middle and Becca looks like she does not want to stand ned to heidi she is like so far away from her but and then the other girl is standing really close. :rofl:

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

Phoeby_ wrote:Nikki is a human being, and going through such a rough time in front of thousands of people is TRAMATIC, the woman is allowed to think about the past and vent about it.
she is going through what? breakup, which was over a year ago?

Post by Guest »

Lurkss1 wrote:
dontmakememakeyou wrote: 100%. I just said the same thing on Nikki's thread, you'd have to be blind to not see his motives were just to do what would hurt Nikki the most.

Seriously I agree. I mean come on, Heidi jumped on the Christian wagon immediately after the first breakup making that leg day collab with josh watching right there and talking about how they used to be good friends and hadn’t talked in a couple years or something. Visiting his booth at the expo and posting on Snapchat and Instagram pointing out that she was with alphalete and blah blah blah. Just seemed like she was also shoving it in Nikki’s face at the time. Then all of a sudden, nikki and CG get back together and she totally disappears until again the last break up when she made her return.
Agree. If Heidi wasn't such a snake and wasn't trying to shove it in Nikki's face, she wouldn't be posting pretty much everything about their relationship. Not saying people can't be happy and post about it or whatever but what she does is absolute overkill.
She's just cold and calculated and the things she has done have sent chills down my spine before because she's batshit crazy.

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

Misskorny wrote:
Phoeby_ wrote:Nikki is a human being, and going through such a rough time in front of thousands of people is TRAMATIC, the woman is allowed to think about the past and vent about it.
she is going through what? breakup, which was over a year ago?
I would say what Nikki is going through is her just being pissed about the entire situation- like I'm assuming that CG getting with Heidi of all people in the entire world would be Nikki's worst possible scenario- and it *actually* happened. If it were some rando, I doubt she'd care as much. I'm not even Nikki and I'm still upset for her.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Damn every time Nikki hangs out with her old friends and drinks she gets messy on Twitter. I was hoping for more drama but Heidi copying her is exactly what I assume because right before they stopped being friends was those Facebook screenshots where Heidi did that class and Nikki said she looked like her and then Heidi announced she was starting Youtube and Nikki was like oh cool.

Interesting that she said she had Gymshark block her. Like what was the point in that? To make sure Heidi didn't try to get a sponsorship from them too?

Post by Guest »

cat29 wrote:Damn every time Nikki hangs out with her old friends and drinks she gets messy on Twitter. I was hoping for more drama but Heidi copying her is exactly what I assume because right before they stopped being friends was those Facebook screenshots where Heidi did that class and Nikki said she looked like her and then Heidi announced she was starting Youtube and Nikki was like oh cool.

Interesting that she said she had Gymshark block her. Like what was the point in that? To make sure Heidi didn't try to get a sponsorship from them too?
I assume she did it because it was something that she'd finally have that Heidi couldn't steal/copy. Also if she was trying to end her friendship with her, the last thing she'd want is to be involved in business with her, having to travel together and spend time together at expos, etc. I do have to wonder how that conversation went though LOL. "Hey Nikki, so glad you're on board, here's your contract, read it over and let us know what you think!" "Thanks Ben, it all looks great, but could I just add one tiny little clause..." "Sure, what did you have in mind?" "Promise me you'll never sign Heidi Somers because if she's in, I'm out."

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Yeah, why tf did she mention gymshark. I wonder if Heidi was up their asses trying to get sponsored.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

I wouldn't doubt Heidi wanted to be sponsored by GS. She was so thirsty for attention back then (still is now).

Side note: I remember when Heidi used to alwayssssss talk shit about people weighing their food. Now I realize she was really talking about Nikki

goosejail
Learner
Learner

Post by goosejail »

Nikki also tweeted something about Heidi (?) having stolen someone else's boyfriend before. Her friend Sterling, I think.......did she used to date Josh\Troy before Heidi did?

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

Lol, don't forget that Nikki had sex with Christian's friend and after that publicly accused him of rape. Such a role model and such an innocent human being.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Phoeby_ wrote:Anti Nikki people can suck a fucking stinky ass cock
I think you might be in the wrong place...

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”