Elijah and Christine

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by fail_dawson »

Yeah, not to idolize Christine or anything but I think they are all bringing her potential down lol
I used to like Elijah, and even now I don't hate him, but he's taking himself too seriously with this whole trainwreck that is the @ pack.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

mikkiarlert wrote:What does everyone think of the @ pack? And the fact that Tana Mongoose is in it too?
Hella trashy(which I mean is the point...) and makes me not really want to watch their videos. I still really like Christine though and wish she would go back to doing stuff without Elijah.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I like christine a lot too. At first i found both of them hilarious but the more vlogs i watch i do wish more christine and less elijah tbh. I feel like she could carry as a solo yter but elijah needs christine. The mayor of hell shit was hilarious though, stuff like that and their earlier videos are the type of stuff i found funny about their channel.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

Elijah's "gay bible" is really problematic and his attitude lately has been absolutely fucking horrendous and intolerable. He's just so rude and entitled in every way, while also acting like he's a good person. I wonder how he sleeps at night when he's constantly just such an ass.

popscene
Learner
Learner

Post by popscene »

christine tweeted "I feel very unfulfilled in my personal and work life hahaha lol I have no purpose lmao" and it's just Obvious that she hates whatever the fuck elijah is doing now ,,,, i watched their vlog introducing the @ thing and christine looked like she felt so out of place... she would do so much better on her own
sorry if i make any mistakes, english is not my first language :^)

Post by Guest »

i followed elijah on twitter YEARS ago, like maybe in 2013? and he was so completely opposite to how he is now. he's everything he claims to hate.

aww, that makes me sad. i hope she can see at some point that being with elijah 24/7 is bringing her down.

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

I hate the Bible thing too and i'm an atheist. I don't think the bad part is that he "made the book gayer", but the fact he's making fun of a religion that has over two billion members. That's just not cool. :?
Sorry, English is not my first language.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Are his parents still religious? I know he's close enough to where he will go see them, and they will go see him. But if they're still practicing that's pretty disrespectful towards his parents. Plus if it was any other religion like the Islam there would be a bigger uproar.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

[tweet][/tweet]
Got my answer lol

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

Peter Monn absolutely nailed why Elijah needs to chill tf out and why he's not using his platform well. Elijah wants to cater bad to those edgy fourteen year olds

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

kayuhsee wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elijahdaniel</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>909956640727695360</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
Got my answer lol
What was in the tweet?
Sorry, English is not my first language.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

Vergie wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elijahdaniel</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>909956640727695360</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
Got my answer lol
What was in the tweet?
his parents are pissed about the bible thing

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

ohhaiii wrote:
Vergie wrote:
Got my answer lol
What was in the tweet?
his parents are pissed about the bible thing
Lol I bet they are. Aren't they part of the quiverfull movement ? Don't take my word for it, I just vaguely remember someone mentioning that on here, but he does have a bunch of siblings, and his dad is a pastor, so they're, without a doubt, very religious.

OT but this has really become Elijah's channel, featuring Christine. I wonder if it was her decision to not be in the vlogs as much.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

fail_dawson wrote:Lol I bet they are. Aren't they part of the quiverfull movement ? Don't take my word for it, I just vaguely remember someone mentioning that on here, but he does have a bunch of siblings, and his dad is a pastor, so they're, without a doubt, very religious.
It would be really interesting if they are. Like you have different level of fundementalists, but at the idea the ideals of the same. Like the video Peter made it would be really interesting, possibly helpful, for him to make a serious issue on the topic. Assuming his parents are part of the quiverfull/fundie movement it's huge that he ever came out.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

kayuhsee wrote:
fail_dawson wrote:Lol I bet they are. Aren't they part of the quiverfull movement ? Don't take my word for it, I just vaguely remember someone mentioning that on here, but he does have a bunch of siblings, and his dad is a pastor, so they're, without a doubt, very religious.
It would be really interesting if they are. Like you have different level of fundementalists, but at the idea the ideals of the same. Like the video Peter made it would be really interesting, possibly helpful, for him to make a serious issue on the topic. Assuming his parents are part of the quiverfull/fundie movement it's huge that he ever came out.
Yeah, even in the last vlog he talked about the "internal battle" he had due to having a very religious upbringing and being gay. Again, take this with a grain of salt, but I believe he wasn't in touch with them for a very long time after coming out.

Here's his siblings and parents:

[tweet][/tweet]

Wouldn't surprise me if they are indeed part of the quiverfull or something.

(edit: some might be step siblings tho?)

I can understand where he's coming from with the whole "Bible but gayer" thing. It's immature but I'm sure that even to this day he gets told that "this wasn't what God intended", "gays are going to hell" and stuff like that. I don't even like Elijah anymore but I don't blame him for not having hindsight when it comes to christianity.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

I like watching Elijah and Christine as a duo, but I watched them on 'No Jumper' and Christine is hilarious. I wish we saw more of her these days

Post by Guest »

anotherone wrote:I like watching Elijah and Christine as a duo, but I watched them on 'No Jumper' and Christine is hilarious. I wish we saw more of her these days
i love no jumper!! i really felt like elijah thought he'd be the star of that interview but miss christine overtook him :rofl:

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Christine and Elijah have one of the worst fanbases. I was on Elijah's twitter and the dickhead retweeted someone saying they didn't like him (casually, not @'ing him and he said something snarky and his tween ass sheep of a fanbase leapt on the girl like a couple of rabid animals.

"YAAAASS GET HERRRRRRRRRR" 'Sit the fuck down bitch you got owned!!!"

Like can y'all think for yourself for once? Please.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Christine was bragging on Twitter about driving while high and getting off the hook (fuck the cop who let her off, tbh).

Why does she think that's at all admirable or funny? Let alone something to brag about online?
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

I hate Christine. I didn't know about them before they were on the podcast with Jenna and Julien and I thought they were funny on there so I looked them up. Their youtube videos are weird AF, how do two adult people live like teenagers?

I watched some of Christine's ranting videos and in one of them she made fun of vegans for no reason other than "eating leaves is for rabbits hurr durr, I eat REAL food" it was really ignorant. If you're 400 pounds I don't think you are in a position to judge other people's food choices, especially when it doesn't affect you at all. And how fucking ironic is it that she is making a rant video about vegans in which she calls out "preachy vegans" and how they need to shut the fuck up?

Apparently she took down the video from the backlash she got from it. She always acts like such a tough bitch but she can't take anyone criticizing her. I don't think she is a confident fat woman at all. She always pulls the collar of her t-shirt over her chin to cover her fat. She is a miserable cunt who needs to compensate real hard with her "humor" and ghetto attitude.

I'm also not sure if she is really asexual or just has resigned to the fact that Elijah will never want to fuck her.

Return to “Christine Sydelko”