Alexandrea Garza Part 3

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 3

Post by Guest »

I know why Michael was so nervous to tell his parents, they hate Alex. You can totally tell how awkward she is with them. I'm sure they hoped they'd break up now he's stuck with her for life

Chaedra15
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chaedra15 »

Everything seem so force! I love to concept behind colbie t-shirt. But the delivery was mah--- as for Micheal family idk how to take it. His sister reaction was funny to me. Felt like she just froze. Yeah the stick is kinda weird but I would have rather have a sonogram picture of the baby to show people rather than the pee stick.

Is it me or Have not seen Malory congratulate them ?

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I grew up about an hour away from them and I'm the same age as Alex... I've always thought Michael's voice was feminine. It's high pitched in the first place and I think he started copying Alex's baby voice as a joke and it kind of stuck

And omg - how awkward - Alex standing off to the side with her arms crossed at Michael's parents! She is clearly uncomfortable around them.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I also did pick up on the awkwardness between Alex and Michael's family. It's either 1) they don't like her very much or 2) they feel awkward around her because of her general aloofness and "brattiness"....or maybe both. But it doesn't seem like they are close, considering she and Michael have been together for quite a while now.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

The body language in Michael's family was painful. I got the impression not only do they not like Alex they don't like Michael much either. I get it from the perspective of Alex, she'd be hard to warm up to but your own son? Wth.

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

Agree with what everyone is saying about the awkwardness between A&M and his family.

I think there might be some disapproval of his career choice and the hold her responsible.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

omg Frankie, "What I Wore To Brunch" look #1 = How To Look Like A Homeless Ho-bag. Look #2 = How To Look Like a Clueless Farm Girl. Look #3 = Someone Else Dressed Me Finally, Thank Gawd. She needs to get that gold jewelry off she's obviously cool toned. She also needs to put that cookie down before she has to start ordering her clothes from Omar the Tent Maker.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”