Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by khminionsattack »

Fitfinatic wrote:Money grabbers, Has anyone seen littleandfit_ on insta? She charges $130 and you get waaaaay more than katys challenge. She does live qna's , video responses, a section on self love and she seems genuinely sweet unlike Katy.
Probably certified too with a credible certification? Unlike Katy and Haydn.

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic »

khminionsattack wrote:
Fitfinatic wrote:Money grabbers, Has anyone seen littleandfit_ on insta? She charges $130 and you get waaaaay more than katys challenge. She does live qna's , video responses, a section on self love and she seems genuinely sweet unlike Katy.

Yes she does, just shows people are only paying her because of her name in tbe fitness industry but hopefully as all this stuff comes out she'll have a negative rep

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

khminionsattack wrote:
I went to her site and she doesn't put any credentials on it so I highly doubt she's certified. I'm pretty sure she got her start as a winner of one of Katy's first challenges but can't say for sure.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

This pisses me off. Fake trainers charging a ton of money but there are real trainers out there who charge less. Wow.

I bet it's just workouts from Katy's challenges if she is a KH girl :roll:

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi »

Did you guys see Haydn's recent tweet? Dude this guy is a worthless piece of shit.

"What I would give to go back in time (not to change old tweets lol) but to see how we got here. I mean entire civilizations have disappeared"

He didn't even have to add the stuff about old tweets... the tweet would've made sense without it. Those apologies are the biggest pieces of bullshit ever. Fuck this guy. I cannot wait to watch their lives fall apart.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Reservedforchoi wrote:Did you guys see Haydn's recent tweet? Dude this guy is a worthless piece of shit.

"What I would give to go back in time (not to change old tweets lol) but to see how we got here. I mean entire civilizations have disappeared"

He didn't even have to add the stuff about old tweets... the tweet would've made sense without it. Those apologies are the biggest pieces of bullshit ever. Fuck this guy. I cannot wait to watch their lives fall apart.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>F7Lkw</span></a>
I just saw it. He tries to be so funny... but its not funny. Him always needing to have the last word is why he is in this situation.

Let's be honest, Haydn isn't that deep to ponder the existence of human civilization. The deepest Haydn is, is pondering the various brands and flavors of cereal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That shallow gene pool of his likely partially contributes to that low IQ.

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi »

afk2001 wrote:
Reservedforchoi wrote:Did you guys see Haydn's recent tweet? Dude this guy is a worthless piece of shit.

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>F7Lkw</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>F7Lkw</span></a>
I just saw it. He tries to be so funny... but its not funny. Him always needing to have the last word is why he is in this situation.

Let's be honest, Haydn isn't that deep to ponder the existence of human civilization. The deepest Haydn is, is pondering the various brands and flavors of cereal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That shallow gene pool of his likely partially contributes to that low IQ.

lol true. Low intelligence and no common sense combine with a narcissistic personality will make their meltdown even more entertaining. Still he is a piece of shit person and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on the wrong side of people who are more than forum lurkers - although I like to think we are playing our part and showing the rest of the fitness industry how shitty and two-faced these dipshits are.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>F7Lkw</span></a>

"People can change!!!" "He's not the same person he used to be. Show me something recent."

HERE YA GO BUD.

Kjeezy21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kjeezy21 »

Soooooo.....he would like to witness mass destruction, genocide and slavery? Of course he would. The piece of shit he is

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Kjeezy21 wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>F7Lkw</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Soooooo.....he would like to witness mass destruction, genocide and slavery? Of course he would. The piece of shit he is
Lol right? Also what does he need to go back in time for? Pick up a book... I know it's a foreign concept for ya though buddy.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

My fellow GG peeps, none of yinz messaged me hints for Katy's post... perhaps Haydn's post on the dirty was so great yinz didn't feel the need to add to it... Its cool. :respekt: About to send it Katy's post now.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

I feel like Haydn needs his own thread since his actions have hijacked his wife's thread lol. :-?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

notyourcupoftea wrote:I feel like Haydn needs his own thread since his actions have hijacked his wife's thread lol. :-?
True but I don't think he's as relevant without her

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

notyourcupoftea wrote:I feel like Haydn needs his own thread since his actions have hijacked his wife's thread lol. :-?
I have thought that too but I kinda consider this is a dual thread for them lol.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Someone commented on that article of Haydn how he checks out other girls at their gym. A guy said basically so what. Ew, he's married to Katy. I find that completely disrespectful unless she's the same way and that's just how their marriage is :?

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

khminionsattack wrote:Someone commented on that article of Haydn how he checks out other girls at their gym. A guy said basically so what. Ew, he's married to Katy. I find that completely disrespectful unless she's the same way and that's just how their marriage is :?
Ew lol. Creep. Me and my boyfriend have this thing where if we see a nice butt we'll be like "hey that's a nice butt" lol but not blatantly checking out people in front of each other... and especially not at a gym of ours. (If we had one anyway)

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-bod ... ng-w501184

The minions need to see this. Maybe it'll help them realize K and H are all smoke and mirrors.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

They took me down guys :roll:
I don't understand how there are naked photos on Instagram but an account stating facts and showing proof of how they are is taken down.....
lol makes me pissed and want to expose them more.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

khminionsattack wrote:They took me down guys :roll:
I don't understand how there are naked photos on Instagram but an account stating facts and showing proof of how they are is taken down.....
Probably the minions for the challenge that was posted. You don't have to follow to report an account. As soon as that girl tweeted they probably went on a fb group and were like "you know what to do." It might be back up though. Or if anything just start another one :rofl: these people are fuckin weirdos Haha.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

passingonby wrote:
khminionsattack wrote:They took me down guys :roll:
Probably the minions for the challenge that was posted. You don't have to follow to report an account. As soon as that girl tweeted they probably went on a fb group and were like "you know what to do." It might be back up though. Or if anything just start another one :rofl: these people are fuckin weirdos Haha.

They can keep trying but the word is out and viral and it's working. We're not backing down- 2000 posts alone on here about her and Haydn and all the proof in the world. It's too late for them seriously

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”