Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by afk2001 »

Ladies and gentlemen please read

https://thedirty.com/louisville/#post-2211146

Google his name this is four down. You're welcome!

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

The fact that there are two comments defending them... only took one day for koolaidholics to WK. "we shouldn't be bringing up the past." Uh why? Their past directly relates to who they are now... they haven't changed. They've hidden it better. Under the pretense of "Jesus" or "God."

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

We should report her and Hayden's drama & leaked racial/body shaming/N word tweets to Keemstar and other YTr's who report gossip!

Anyone have the screenshots saved?
We should start the list & once we all agree we have everything we need to all send it in so they see multiple requests

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen please read

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://thedirty.com/louisville/#post-2211146" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>thedirty</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>louisville</span><span>/#</span><span>post</span><span>-</span><span>2211146</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>thedirty</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>louisville</span><span>/#</span><span>post</span><span>-</span><span>2211146</span></a>

Google his name this is four down. You're welcome!
Awesome!!! Getting it on the dirty is a big deal for sure. WTG everyone!
It's the least I could do. I thought about it Friday but worked all weekend. I plan to write one about Katy tonight. Anyone who wants to add to the post I have started on please message me.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

simplycourt11 wrote:We should report her and Hayden's drama & leaked racial/body shaming/N word tweets to Keemstar and other YTr's who report gossip!

Anyone have the screenshots saved?
We should start the list & once we all agree we have everything we need to all send it in so they see multiple requests
We really don't need to do that. I have sent one post in on the past it was posted. Then I sent the one last night. Only one post needs to be sent. I think of multiple people send in posts that will look sketchy.

That's why I said message me anything you want me to add to what I have. I have all of the screenshots.

Edit: sorry I misread your post. I was only referring to
The post I am sending in tonight about Katy to the dirty. Feel free to send in whatever to the sources you said and if you want to use what I wrote that's fine.
Last edited by afk2001 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

passingonby wrote:The fact that there are two comments defending them... only took one day for koolaidholics to WK. "we shouldn't be bringing up the past." Uh why? Their past directly relates to who they are now... they haven't changed. They've hidden it better. Under the pretense of "Jesus" or "God."
One of the comments looks highly suspect. THe one saying "they have done so much for the community" and that they are humble.

Does anyone think Haydn or Katy has seen it yet?

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

afk2001 wrote:
passingonby wrote:The fact that there are two comments defending them... only took one day for koolaidholics to WK. "we shouldn't be bringing up the past." Uh why? Their past directly relates to who they are now... they haven't changed. They've hidden it better. Under the pretense of "Jesus" or "God."
One of the comments looks highly suspect. THe one saying "they have done so much for the community" and that they are humble.

Does anyone think Haydn or Katy has seen it yet?
10000000% lol. The person claims to "know them" so either they really do know them or they're a follower who claims to know them. Either way they've probably been sent the link.

What have they done for the community though? One little bullshit toy fundraiser? Did that even go to the community? Sure they donate money to charities. But it's not really their money. It's their clients. Not to mention I haven't seen any receipts of recent donations :roll:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

^^^^ this. Yep, remember they donate <1% of their earnings of their challenges to charity. They are so "humble" right... they have earned their money on luck, certainly not hard work or dedication. Not like those of us who busted out asses in school, raising a family, working an actual job.

Not jealous of this because it'll run out and they don't have educations or degrees to help them get jobs. Their reputations will continue to get out there. No one would want to work with Haydn based on those tweets. My motivation for putting it on the dirty :tu: you're welcome Haydn! Too bad you didn't shut your mouth, have a seat, and show some true humble characteristics.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

I've said it before and I'll say it again... haydn WILL RUIN their... HER... brand.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

passingonby wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again... haydn WILL RUIN their... HER... brand.
I think they've both already achieved that

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Just posted the link on @katyhearnfitinfo way to go!
I can't believe there's a new thread :rofl: if they weren't doing anything shady or fucked up, there would be no threads. Have you seen all their quotes they have been posting? It's absolutely ridiculous.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Micapika wrote:
passingonby wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again... haydn WILL RUIN their... HER... brand.
I think they've both already achieved that
Yeah they're both not doing any good for it lol. I just think Haydn is 100 times worse than katy is. Katy for the most part shuts up. She'll post a "I'm a victim" post but haydn takes it to an entirely over the top level EVERY time.

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic »

Did you see they lowered the summer promo not $100 but $50 must finally be listening...

Forgetaboutit
Learner
Learner

Post by Forgetaboutit »

^^wasn't this promo supposed to be cheap tho since it was only a 4 week program?

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic »

Oh I didnt realise it was 4 weeks, my bad

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Yeah it's for the mini summer challenge lol. If only the whole thing was $50. It's not even worth $50 :rofl:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

khminionsattack wrote:Yeah it's for the mini summer challenge lol. If only the whole thing was $50. It's not even worth $50 :rofl:
Yeah 100% her "guide" is essentially workouts that you could have found for FREE on youtube.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Fitfinatic wrote:Did you see they lowered the summer promo not $100 but $50 must finally be listening...
They're not listening. That's their typical price point for promos.

Plan with coaching (8 weeks): $200
Plan without coaching aka promo (8 weeks): $100

Promos come out a few weeks after the coached program. It's the same thing just no coaching and therefore half the price. There's Facebook groups for these as well.

The only reason the summer promo is $50 is because the plan with coaching (4 weeks) was $100.

Anyone know the price of the summer challenge without coaching? I'm pretty sure it was $75? I have them blocked so I'm not sure what it was.

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic »

Money grabbers, Has anyone seen littleandfit_ on insta? She charges $130 and you get waaaaay more than katys challenge. She does live qna's , video responses, a section on self love and she seems genuinely sweet unlike Katy.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”