Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by tilda »

revenga wrote:
tilda wrote:
revenga wrote:
emmagossiper wrote:What about tax system? Is it higher in Sweden than in U.K. ? I think only two theories. One is tax and other is marzia is selfish and want to live in Brighton for the vibe.
I dont think its selfish to want to live in Brighton. They are from different countries, if they lived in Sweden Marzia wouldnt feel at home and if they lived in Italy, Felix wouldnt feel at home (and they dont speak the languages). UK is an English speaking country and its kind of the same distance from Italy and Sweden. Brighton is in the south so its not that cold and has the beach, its a very interesting city without the population and chaos of London. I would say taxes there are not that high, salary taxes in the UK are very little actually, I would bet Sweden and even Italy have higher taxes. I think its a fair place to live for both of them.
Taxes are higher in Sweden, probably not in Italy. I don't think Felix would avoid homeland just to save money. He could live comfortably there. Language and equal distance between Italy and Sweden are def criterias for picking UK. (Although in Sweden everyone speaks english...)
Felix is a bit older than Marzia and he might want to settle down at some point...they may have to choose between Italy and Sweden. It's just more complicated to live in a third country...this said UK is pretty easy.
They have lived in Italy and Sweden for a bit at the beginning of their relationship. I'm so curious to know what will be their move. Japan? Or stay in UK?
Italy and other south European countries are not that rich but have pretty big taxes. The corporate tax in Italy is one of the biggest for the EU. Everyone speaks English in Sweden which is great when you are visiting but when you want to build a life and have friends there you need to speak the language otherwise you are an outcast. They just refurbished the flat, like someone said, so I would say they will stay in the UK for now and until they are happy with it. I would see them move more to Italy when (if) kids come actually.
Felix can probably adapt better to Italy than Marzia to Sweden. I can't imagine him on the long term in Italy though, he is too 'high-tech' to me. If they have kids (which might happen in quite a long time!) Marzia would be much more comfortable in her homeland. I'm very curious what is their future :toad: :toad:

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

vivaglam wrote:
AngelHair wrote:They both had the fish soup so I guess she's not a vegetarian anymore? Or maybe just for appearances?

Sidenote, she ticks off quite a few symptom-boxes for narcissism.
It could be that she's pescatarian and doesn't know that there's a difference between the two. Sounds about right :rofl: Interesting she never mentions her 'stomach disease' any more either.

I can't believe she thought doing a giveaway for those old sample pieces from her collection was a good idea. I hate whenever she's done any giveaways, she always makes it clear that it's stuff she doesn't want. She's so ungenerous and greedy.

I saw on her new blog post she is blaming 'the workers' at the flat for her not filming videos. Why can't she use just the other flat or film a video outdoors? She has an answer and excuse for everything. They've been having a lot of work done on their place over the last year or so, seems like they've almost redone every room. I'm guessing that it's the solution for her boredom and thinking she's now an interior designer.
vivaglam wrote:
AngelHair wrote:They both had the fish soup so I guess she's not a vegetarian anymore? Or maybe just for appearances?

Sidenote, she ticks off quite a few symptom-boxes for narcissism.
It could be that she's pescatarian and doesn't know that there's a difference between the two. Sounds about right :rofl: Interesting she never mentions her 'stomach disease' any more either.

I can't believe she thought doing a giveaway for those old sample pieces from her collection was a good idea. I hate whenever she's done any giveaways, she always makes it clear that it's stuff she doesn't want. She's so ungenerous and greedy.

I saw on her new blog post she is blaming 'the workers' at the flat for her not filming videos. Why can't she use just the other flat or film a video outdoors? She has an answer and excuse for everything. They've been having a lot of work done on their place over the last year or so, seems like they've almost redone every room. I'm guessing that it's the solution for her boredom and thinking she's now an interior designer.
Maybe she is having a vegetarian fish soup? Tofu or something. I bet Iceland has a lot of options for vegans...or she is not strictly vegetarian, in that case she shouldn't be trashed for that. It's still better than eating tons of meat!

She is SO NOT an interior designer that is 100% for sure! She is ruining Felixs flat with her childish taste.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

We're going to need a new thread in a bit. Do we want the normal title or a different one?

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by [som3thing] »

I wish I had a funny idea to suggest but I got nothing .... is anyone feeling creative?
<3

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

CutiepieSquidward

...because....nose....

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

LazyPieMarzia ?
Not-more-than-just-Pewdiepie's-gf Marzia ?
Buy-My-Shitty-Clothes Marzia ?
Obsessed-with-one-side-of-my-face Marzia ?

I like LazyPie

Nikkibee72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nikkibee72 »

LazyPie works

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Just how many times does she feel the need to redo her flat? :?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

realitycheck wrote:Just how many times does she feel the need to redo her flat? :?
Please continue in the new topic! :D

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”