Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122

Post by silent_undress »

BBauntie wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
BBauntie wrote:
dsb2007 wrote:
lavenderblue wrote:I'm in agreement with this crossing the line. I'm all for snarking on an adult who created an online presence but contacting the birth mother who may have mental issues of an innocent little girl is cruel on both sides, the mother and Emmy. Yes, Melissa puts her life online but not to the point where people should reach out to try and hurt her family. Do I think there is favoritism towards Mandy and Autumn? Absolutely. But do I also think Emmy is in a loving home and in a much better place than her birth mother can clearly give her? DEFINITELY. Neither Emmy nor her birth mother deserve this and while I don't agree with people putting their children online for likes and click money, it's not Emmy's fault and it's not her birth mother's either.
100% agree; however, I also take full responsibility for some of the stuff I have participated in previously before things got out of control. I am all about "looking things up" using detective work and I agree that Melissa is stupid with putting her family stuff out there, but they did not ask for this intrusiveness. The comments made about her Mom recently (who seems like a decent person) were over the line.The Emmy stuff is beyond over the line. No matter what we think of Melissa, Emmy does not deserve us probing into her business. I also agree it's not fair to the birth mother either. I honestly think maybe a new thread is warranted and the discussion should be closed.
I agree with the comments about her mother being out of line. Her mom did not sign up for this. If someone talked about my mom the way some have I'd come out swinging.

I also think the comments calling maddie and autumn ugly and obese are out of line. They're children, they do not deserve that.

I think a new thread should be started as well.
Yet ya'll are the ones in a trash the guru forum. If you don't think it's fair, leave. Why does this forum even exist? The truth comes out and now everyone is loving on Melissa.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's one thing to trash a guru. another to drag her 7 year old into the mud.
I don't think anyone was dragging Emmy through the mud. Personally I happened to find it looking for a good pic of Undress for my avatar. I pointed it out because it was literally that easy to access the information. And why was that? Because Moolissa and also her brother to an extent have exposed everyone in her family to this. She said it herself she could have just played it off that Emily was her child from another relationship, no one would've ever known. But she chose to make the video where she excused how Emily is treated. Her adoption story was shady af to me because I've dealt with a lot stuff with CPS and CASA. I had NEVER heard of anyone getting a half ass adoption like she claimed. It's easy to tell the truth about the situation. But she wants the asspats. She wants the attention. She wanted to make the "haters" who called her out about how Emily is treated different than the other girls, feel bad. When I saw the person who had commented was someone from Emily's biofamily, I looked through her profile because I was curious if she said anything about the whole Emmy situation. I wanted to see if maybe this family was some kind of scum who didn't give a crap about her, cause trust me I've seen plenty of those who don't bother to show up to court and fight for the child. But instead I found a woman who seemed to genuinely love her and wanted what was best for her at that time. It broke my heart to know how loved this kid was and that she's now growing up in a home where she is unequally treated.
To all of you who say that the Mendoza home is a loving environment do we not watch the same videos? That kid knows she is tolerated. And she will deal with a whole lot of issues of her self image and self worth because they do not treat her the same. She already has shown signs of it. Have you not seen how Emily constantly reminds the camera and moolissa about the fact that she is a good eater? That's one of the few things she is praised about since Maddie is picky and stubborn. I said this before you do not take the responsibility of fostering if you are not going to be 100% committed. Melissa was just playing house and Undress went along with it. They didn't think it was going to turn into a permanent thing.
I brought it up because it just drilled home what awful parents these people are and what a complete attention seeking liar Melissa is.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

obx wrote:Hopefully Emmy is not going to be in Danger because someone contacted her bio mom..., why would anyone do that???? Get a life this thread was for melissa!!!! Not her stepdaughter and her estranged family!!! You better pray that her bio mom does not try and hurt that beautiful girl!!!!!
I srly doubt someone messaging the biomom puts Emmy in anymore danger than Moolissa already does by posting all their business on social media. Moolissa and Undress still live in the same place as when they got custody of Emmy. And from the info found they had a relationship with the bio mom and her family. Members of Moolissa's family and Moolissa's bff Bia have the biomom on their facebook pages which is how other people found her so easily. Moolissa has shared school info, daycare info and her comings and goings for years, knowing this person is still in her social circle. The only thing really gained from the contact was the fact that she has never had her rights terminated, so there was never an adoption and that she misses her daughter.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

BBauntie wrote:
bythebookbabies wrote:Y'all are wrong! I will admit I don't always like Melissa, and I do feel like she and Andres (especially him) treat Emmy very differently from their biological daughters. But y'all have no business contacting her birth mother. She was taken from her for a reason. I don't know any of the specifics, do you? I'm not saying Melissa is telling the truth, but you have no way of knowing if this chick is/will either. She could say anything she wants to get sympathy. I may not agree with some of Melissas choices regarding Emmy, hair cut in yard, for starters, but I don't feel that Emmy is actually abused. She is well fed, clothed in clean clothes has a roof over her head, gets to participate in sports, go on nice vacations, and so on. Melissas family does seem to really care for Emmy as well.
I agree with this. Even if melissa is lying about her being adopted it's nobody's business to contact the bio mom. Emmy is a sweet, innocent child and who knows what type of Pandora's box has now been opened by someone not in her life contacting the birth mom. We have no idea the specifics of her removal from her bio Mom's home and in all honesty it's not our business.

Everything about this is messed up at this point. Even if I don't think melissa treats her 100% like the other girls I do think she loves her. Emmy is very well taken cared for; the child wants for nothing and I really hope the bio mom lets her be since I looked her up as well to see what everyone was talking abut and she clearly is not living a life that Emmy is accustomed to.
I also have to agree, we do not what happened when Melissa took Emmy in, I do believe Emmy is better of with Melissa and like said above, she is fed well, goes to school and does sports etc, goes on holidays and though Andres does not have much time for her, I am 100% sure Emmy is much better off than where she could have gone. As for contacting the bio mum, I really think this has taken a turn for the worse, we have no idea what the bio mum is like and what her past has been. I have not bothered to try and find the mum and I think friending her and showing her video's etc is way past where this should have gone. To be honest I wouldn't blame Melissa if right now closed off all social media.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Hippychic wrote:
BBauntie wrote:
bythebookbabies wrote:Y'all are wrong! I will admit I don't always like Melissa, and I do feel like she and Andres (especially him) treat Emmy very differently from their biological daughters. But y'all have no business contacting her birth mother. She was taken from her for a reason. I don't know any of the specifics, do you? I'm not saying Melissa is telling the truth, but you have no way of knowing if this chick is/will either. She could say anything she wants to get sympathy. I may not agree with some of Melissas choices regarding Emmy, hair cut in yard, for starters, but I don't feel that Emmy is actually abused. She is well fed, clothed in clean clothes has a roof over her head, gets to participate in sports, go on nice vacations, and so on. Melissas family does seem to really care for Emmy as well.
I agree with this. Even if melissa is lying about her being adopted it's nobody's business to contact the bio mom. Emmy is a sweet, innocent child and who knows what type of Pandora's box has now been opened by someone not in her life contacting the birth mom. We have no idea the specifics of her removal from her bio Mom's home and in all honesty it's not our business.

Everything about this is messed up at this point. Even if I don't think melissa treats her 100% like the other girls I do think she loves her. Emmy is very well taken cared for; the child wants for nothing and I really hope the bio mom lets her be since I looked her up as well to see what everyone was talking abut and she clearly is not living a life that Emmy is accustomed to.
I also have to agree, we do not what happened when Melissa took Emmy in, I do believe Emmy is better of with Melissa and like said above, she is fed well, goes to school and does sports etc, goes on holidays and though Andres does not have much time for her, I am 100% sure Emmy is much better off than where she could have gone. As for contacting the bio mum, I really think this has taken a turn for the worse, we have no idea what the bio mum is like and what her past has been. I have not bothered to try and find the mum and I think friending her and showing her video's etc is way past where this should have gone. To be honest I wouldn't blame Melissa if right now closed off all social media.
Hope she does get off social media

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

I highly doubt Mrs attention whore will close off her social media, that would mean paying attention to her family!

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Lookwhoshere wrote:I highly doubt Mrs attention whore will close off her social media, that would mean paying attention to her family!
Yep or get a job where she works more than 3 days a month.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
Lookwhoshere wrote:I highly doubt Mrs attention whore will close off her social media, that would mean paying attention to her family!
LOVE your avatar! :rofl:

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

taketheshot wrote:
guru_shmooroo wrote:
I had to! She's so gross. :tu:

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

I am in New Zealand and sounds like the hurricane is pretty bad over there, is that anywhere near where she lives? Thinking of everybody over there going through this... just watching it on our news on TV here, doesn't sound good.

Edit - seems like it is pretty close to where they live, wonder if it is affected where they are cruising....

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

[quote="Hippychic"]I am in New Zealand and sounds like the hurricane is pretty bad over there, is that anywhere near where she lives? Thinking of everybody over there going through this... just watching it on our news on TV here, doesn't sound good.

I posted it earlier but nobody noticed lol YES no cruise ships are allowed to dock. The dock is at Galveston Texas which is right next door to Houston Texas that's where Harvey is hitting. 20,000 cruise passengers

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

^ Thanks for that :)

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae »

Everything that has come to light is because of Melissa. She likes to share way too much information with strangers on the internet. It's one thing to be a daily vlogger it's another to give away tons of personal information about yourself and family, even indirectly. We know where they live, we know the layout of the house, where to girls go to school, where her and Andres work, shop, eat, which YMCA they use, what kind of cars they drive. We know their schedules, when Melissa will be home alone because Andres is having a late night, it's crazy how much she shares. I don't think she realizes how easy it would be for a predator to walk in the house, go up the stairs, take a right and grab Autumn right out of her crib in the middle of the night and Melissa would have no one but herself to blame. We know which days the house is empty because Emmy or Maddy had a late soccer practice, we know during the school year everyday around 3pm there is no one home for several minutes while she drives to pick up Emmy from school. It's insane how much information she's put out there.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

EllieMae wrote:Everything that has come to light is because of Melissa. She likes to share way too much information with strangers on the internet. It's one thing to be a daily vlogger it's another to give away tons of personal information about yourself and family, even indirectly. We know where they live, we know the layout of the house, where to girls go to school, where her and Andres work, shop, eat, which YMCA they use, what kind of cars they drive. We know their schedules, when Melissa will be home alone because Andres is having a late night, it's crazy how much she shares. I don't think she realizes how easy it would be for a predator to walk in the house, go up the stairs, take a right and grab Autumn right out of her crib in the middle of the night and Melissa would have no one but herself to blame. We know which days the house is empty because Emmy or Maddy had a late soccer practice, we know during the school year everyday around 3pm there is no one home for several minutes while she drives to pick up Emmy from school. It's insane how much information she's put out there.
Yes! Thank you for saying this! I have said it before and all anyone wants to say is that they feel bad for her! Bad? She only did this to HERSELF!!

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
guru_shmooroo wrote:
I had to! She's so gross. :tu:
Love the new picture!!! It's perfect.

Thegigisup
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegigisup »

A word from our subject via Facebook:

"Hi guys! I have received so many messages wondering about our vacation situation...thank you so much for the outpouring of love and concern! We are currently safely away from hurricane Harvey, but we are one of the cruise lines stuck at sea until further notice. We have been told possibly we could return Wednesday or Thursday of this week, however, the Galveston port is, supposedly, flooded so who knows if our cars are even there for us to drive back to San Antonio. The most important part is that we are safe! We continue to pray for those who are being affected by this storm and please everyone get themselves to a safe place!"

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

I posted on the new thread .....please read :)

Return to “hkitty1122”