hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

dsb2007
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by dsb2007 »

Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

dsb2007 wrote:Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.
Agree. But maybe a lot of kids will miss their first day because of the weather? Idk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

taketheshot wrote:
dsb2007 wrote:Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.
Agree. But maybe a lot of kids will miss their first day because of the weather? Idk

Maybe. I watched her back to school clothing haul for Emmy this morning. Why is everything I sleeveless shirt or tank top? I don't think that is appropriate for every single day!

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

I was thinking the same thing. Then it occurred to me that if the weather is that bad the schools will likely be closed.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

That and going on a cruise in the gulf during the most active part of hurricane season.

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

I would have thought going on a cruise with a baby was its own punishment.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Omg I can't stop laughing at the slumberpartieswithpatty!!!
All schools are open tomorrow for 1st day of school in San Antonio. I heard they won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday, Galveston is still flooded and there are other cruise ships that need to dock as well. PLUS they have to drive to San Antonio which is 3 1/2 hour drive

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

About Bryan his friend Clemmie is part of a traveling pyramid scheme ...... Which now that I'm thinking about it that's probably the Meeting the went to as a family!!! Have you ever seen ppl holding signs up that say " You should be here" while they're on vacation? Well Clemmie does that for a living along with Uber. He's always out of town because its really cheap to travel if your a member AND you can sign ppl up at get a cut of who ever they sign up. OMG GUYS I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE MEETING WAS!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO It's called World Ventures!! Anywho Bryan met Melissa when he was her manager at Whataburger she was barely legal and HE was still married. But yes they moved in together fast. The house he lives belongs to him AND soon to be ex-wife. Nin staying in the garage that was converted into a bedroom. I'm more than sure she pays rent to stay there. His house costs less that 100,00. So his mortgage isn't much so he gets by with Uber. He probably quit his manager position so he won't have to pay much child support. He was a manager for years and years and all of a sudden quits when they filed for divorce....strange right??!!

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Lookwhoshere wrote:About Bryan his friend Clemmie is part of a traveling pyramid scheme ...... Which now that I'm thinking about it that's probably the Meeting the went to as a family!!! Have you ever seen ppl holding signs up that say " You should be here" while they're on vacation? Well Clemmie does that for a living along with Uber. He's always out of town because its really cheap to travel if your a member AND you can sign ppl up at get a cut of who ever they sign up. OMG GUYS I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE MEETING WAS!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO It's called World Ventures!! Anywho Bryan met Melissa when he was her manager at Whataburger she was barely legal and HE was still married. But yes they moved in together fast. The house he lives belongs to him AND soon to be ex-wife. Nin staying in the garage that was converted into a bedroom. I'm more than sure she pays rent to stay there. His house costs less that 100,00. So his mortgage isn't much so he gets by with Uber. He probably quit his manager position so he won't have to pay much child support. He was a manager for years and years and all of a sudden quits when they filed for divorce....strange right??!!
Wow, very good!

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Colacanth wrote:I would have thought going on a cruise with a baby was its own punishment.
I've always thought it was weird they plan big trips when they have an infant to tote around. Hawaii with Maddie and a cruise with Autumn. I guess that's why Patty tags along tho. Since it's hard for her to get around anyways, I guess it's not that big of a deal that she has to stay in a hotel room with a crying baby all day.
Lookwhoshere wrote:About Bryan his friend Clemmie is part of a traveling pyramid scheme ...... Which now that I'm thinking about it that's probably the Meeting the went to as a family!!! Have you ever seen ppl holding signs up that say " You should be here" while they're on vacation? Well Clemmie does that for a living along with Uber. He's always out of town because its really cheap to travel if your a member AND you can sign ppl up at get a cut of who ever they sign up. OMG GUYS I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE MEETING WAS!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO It's called World Ventures!! Anywho Bryan met Melissa when he was her manager at Whataburger she was barely legal and HE was still married. But yes they moved in together fast. The house he lives belongs to him AND soon to be ex-wife. Nin staying in the garage that was converted into a bedroom. I'm more than sure she pays rent to stay there. His house costs less that 100,00. So his mortgage isn't much so he gets by with Uber. He probably quit his manager position so he won't have to pay much child support. He was a manager for years and years and all of a sudden quits when they filed for divorce....strange right??!!
I'm gonna have to look up this world ventures crap, I didn't even know this kinda stuff existed.
And man if he did quit his stable job in order to make tips off Uber so he can skimp on child support, that is LOW!

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

I remember chatting with an uber driver once, and he claims to earn $4k a month! That's a good chunk of change!

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

00alessa00 wrote:I remember chatting with an uber driver once, and he claims to earn $4k a month! That's a good chunk of change!
Thata probably true but Bryan only drives for a couple hours a day to meet "his goal". His son is on Medicaid which him being the father is responsible for health insurance, you have to be low income to qualify for that. I seriously think he purposely makes little money to avoid paying a lot....

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Lookwhoshere wrote:
00alessa00 wrote:I remember chatting with an uber driver once, and he claims to earn $4k a month! That's a good chunk of change!
Thata probably true but Bryan only drives for a couple hours a day to meet "his goal". His son is on Medicaid which him being the father is responsible for health insurance, you have to be low income to qualify for that. I seriously think he purposely makes little money to avoid paying a lot....
Moolissa loves to go on about how her mom was a single mom working two jobs and still couldn't afford much for them. She claims her grandparents also were hard workers and ran a cleaning business. But lookin at Moolissa and Bryan I wouldn't think a good work ethic was something they were exposed to growing up.
If I was grandma or Patty and I raised two lazy slobs who waste their education and opportunities so they can leech off government benefits, I'd be pretty disappointed and pissed. I certainly wouldn't pay for walmart dresses in every color or for their vacations or being "santa" for their kids, while they blow $1000s of dollars on crap they don't need.

Waddles
Learner
Learner

Post by Waddles »

Am I the only one that thinks she is just living life on that ship right now. "Oh honey bunny isn't this the best? We paid for our vacation and we get all these days free! This is better than cooopons. I love when we don't even have to try and scam the system" :roll:

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

silent_undress wrote:
Lookwhoshere wrote:
Moolissa loves to go on about how her mom was a single mom working two jobs and still couldn't afford much for them. She claims her grandparents also were hard workers and ran a cleaning business. But lookin at Moolissa and Bryan I wouldn't think a good work ethic was something they were exposed to growing up.
If I was grandma or Patty and I raised two lazy slobs who waste their education and opportunities so they can leech off government benefits, I'd be pretty disappointed and pissed. I certainly wouldn't pay for walmart dresses in every color or for their vacations or being "santa" for their kids, while they blow $1000s of dollars on crap they don't need.

Please lol patty's side gigs includes being a walking green card for her Mexican "husband" and selling sex toys via slumber parties. Not like she was working all that hard for the $$, the entire family is all about scamming people/the government.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Waddles wrote:Am I the only one that thinks she is just living life on that ship right now. "Oh honey bunny isn't this the best? We paid for our vacation and we get all these days free! This is better than cooopons. I love when we don't even have to try and scam the system" :roll:
Nope! I def think she's LOVING it! She's probably bitching at the staff and company about how inconvenienced they are and demanding freebies while chowing down at the buffet. I bet we get a good 10 minutes of why she hasn't lost weight but she was on a cruise ship and it's not like it was the healthiest food so whaddayagonnado.
Anyone have a gif of her whaddayagonnado face???

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

I can't wait to hear Moolissa bitch and complain about being trapped on a cruise ship eating & drinking away while thousands have lost their homes, possessions and some loved ones.

Sure they will all get refunds and vouchers towards another cruise for next year.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Patty must be so proud of her low life son. Not surprised he's working the bare minimum to decrease his amount of child support / alimony. But to have your son on Medicaid while you're able to support him with a proper job but refuse to do so :roll:

The Foley family is missing their calling in life- should start a channel called how to scam the government but take vacations, eat out and shop.

Thegigisup
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegigisup »

The whole family is nothing but scam artists.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

If she comes off her vacation complaining about being stranded at sea due to the hurricane I'm going to blow my top. I live in San Antonio but I have lots of family and friends that live in Houston Texas. My aunt was on her roof for 36 hours with out food or water waiting to be rescued or waiting to die- all while the water kept rising. Her house is gone, her cars are gone. Everything she's worked hard for 58 years GONE!! But, she is so greatful that she & her family are safe- which is all that matters! All her belongings can be replaced. Oh man was I so happy to hear from them! They were the last ones that we hadn't heard from.

Return to “hkitty1122”