hkitty1122

Colacanth
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122

Post by Colacanth »

Lookwhoshere wrote:Melissa shouldn't have her family up on a public forum for everyone to see. It was bound to happen. She has accidentally shared where Maddy goes to daycare like its nothing!!! She's careless- I never mentioned it but its been a few times.
Trust me, it's really hard for me to defend Melissa but come on. Y'all are literally contacting the bio-mom and creating a worse situation for a little girl who didn't ask to be the center of petty internet gossiping turned vindictive.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

Lookwhoshere wrote:Melissa shouldn't have her family up on a public forum for everyone to see. It was bound to happen. She has accidentally shared where Maddy goes to daycare like its nothing!!! She's careless- I never mentioned it but its been a few times.
Maybe she shouldn't have her family on public forum. But it's still innocent children. None of them deserve this. Emmy may be the only one you think it effects, but she also has 2 sisters who she clearly loves and it effects them also.

What happens if it comes out that Emmy was removed from a situation such as sexual molestation. Will everyone still stand by the fact that they're open game as it's a public forum?!

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Colacanth wrote:
Trust me, it's really hard for me to defend Melissa but come on. Y'all are literally contacting the bio-mom and creating a worse situation for a little girl who didn't ask to be the center of petty internet gossiping turned vindictive.

Y'all? I didn't contact anyone hunny!

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

BBauntie wrote:
Maybe she shouldn't have her family on public forum. But it's still innocent children. None of them deserve this. Emmy may be the only one you think it effects, but she also has 2 sisters who she clearly loves and it effects them also.

What happens if it comes out that Emmy was removed from a situation such as sexual molestation. Will everyone still stand by the fact that they're open game as it's a public forum?!
And Melissa puts them on YouTube. I don't think I need to say more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

taketheshot wrote:
BBauntie wrote:

And Melissa puts them on YouTube. I don't think I need to say more.

Melissa puts her kids on youtube so it's okay to dox a seven year old. Okay, glad to know the moral compass of guru gossip and that there's absolutely no room for gray.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

Lookwhoshere wrote:
Colacanth wrote:

I'm sorry I shouldn't have quoted you when I said that. I meant to the person who contacted her.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

BBauntie wrote:
Lookwhoshere wrote:
Colacanth wrote:

I'm sorry I shouldn't have quoted you when I said that. I meant to the person who contacted her.
Its okay!

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Melissa is an idiot and always has been. For someone her age and with her “education", I am surprised she gave out so much information. She gave their full names and her maiden name . The city they live in, the restaurant he works at. She showed all around the inside of her house, the outside, where she shops. Finding her home address was breeze. She posted an Instagram photo showing the name of Emmy's school and the vlog w/ Emmy's last name. Not a very responsible person wanting to protect her family.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

nycchic82 wrote:Melissa is an idiot and always has been. For someone her age and with her “education", I am surprised she gave out so much information. She gave their full names and her maiden name . The city they live in, the restaurant he works at. She showed all around the inside of her house, the outside, where she shops. Finding her home address was breeze. She posted an Instagram photo showing the name of Emmy's school and the vlog w/ Emmy's last name. Not a very responsible person wanting to protect her family.
And don't forget she mentioned when she would be on vacation. A burglars dream!

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I'm in agreement with this crossing the line. I'm all for snarking on an adult who created an online presence but contacting the birth mother who may have mental issues of an innocent little girl is cruel on both sides, the mother and Emmy. Yes, Melissa puts her life online but not to the point where people should reach out to try and hurt her family. Do I think there is favoritism towards Mandy and Autumn? Absolutely. But do I also think Emmy is in a loving home and in a much better place than her birth mother can clearly give her? DEFINITELY. Neither Emmy nor her birth mother deserve this and while I don't agree with people putting their children online for likes and click money, it's not Emmy's fault and it's not her birth mother's either.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

00alessa00 wrote:I'm free at work so I did some research on this. Please feel to correct me if I'm wrong since I know nothing about adoption or the kinship program other than what I read.

https://www.depelchin.org/relative-kinship-faq/

So with a PMC in place for Emmy, Melissa would be entitled up to $545 a mth for her. This is on top of however much the disability benefits are for Emmy and the social assistance money/SNAP benefits/WIC Moolissa scams out of the govt. (real classy, Mel!)

https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Adoption_a ... on/pmc.asp

The link above shows that Emmy would still be entitled to free state college tuition (even without the mom terminating her rights). Good for her, coz u know Melissa and Undress wouldn't be springing for that college tuition bills

I was long suspicious of this, but Emmy really is nothing but a cash cow for Moolissa. it's like "oh my 300lb lard ass is too lazy to work full time like other people, so I might as well foster a helpless child and get a large paycheque every month to spend on my 3XL clothing hauls." It's disgusting, really.
She'd still have to be licensed as foster parent in order to get assistance with the PMC. I think if she had been eligible to make $700+ a month per child plus childcare and other benefits, she'd still be rolling kids in and out of her house.
Last edited by silent_undress on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

lavenderblue wrote:I'm in agreement with this crossing the line. I'm all for snarking on an adult who created an online presence but contacting the birth mother who may have mental issues of an innocent little girl is cruel on both sides, the mother and Emmy. Yes, Melissa puts her life online but not to the point where people should reach out to try and hurt her family. Do I think there is favoritism towards Mandy and Autumn? Absolutely. But do I also think Emmy is in a loving home and in a much better place than her birth mother can clearly give her? DEFINITELY. Neither Emmy nor her birth mother deserve this and while I don't agree with people putting their children online for likes and click money, it's not Emmy's fault and it's not her birth mother's either.
100% agree; however, I also take full responsibility for some of the stuff I have participated in previously before things got out of control. I am all about "looking things up" using detective work and I agree that Melissa is stupid with putting her family stuff out there, but they did not ask for this intrusiveness. The comments made about her Mom recently (who seems like a decent person) were over the line.The Emmy stuff is beyond over the line. No matter what we think of Melissa, Emmy does not deserve us probing into her business. I also agree it's not fair to the birth mother either. I honestly think maybe a new thread is warranted and the discussion should be closed.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

dsb2007 wrote:
lavenderblue wrote:I'm in agreement with this crossing the line. I'm all for snarking on an adult who created an online presence but contacting the birth mother who may have mental issues of an innocent little girl is cruel on both sides, the mother and Emmy. Yes, Melissa puts her life online but not to the point where people should reach out to try and hurt her family. Do I think there is favoritism towards Mandy and Autumn? Absolutely. But do I also think Emmy is in a loving home and in a much better place than her birth mother can clearly give her? DEFINITELY. Neither Emmy nor her birth mother deserve this and while I don't agree with people putting their children online for likes and click money, it's not Emmy's fault and it's not her birth mother's either.
100% agree; however, I also take full responsibility for some of the stuff I have participated in previously before things got out of control. I am all about "looking things up" using detective work and I agree that Melissa is stupid with putting her family stuff out there, but they did not ask for this intrusiveness. The comments made about her Mom recently (who seems like a decent person) were over the line.The Emmy stuff is beyond over the line. No matter what we think of Melissa, Emmy does not deserve us probing into her business. I also agree it's not fair to the birth mother either. I honestly think maybe a new thread is warranted and the discussion should be closed.
I agree with the comments about her mother being out of line. Her mom did not sign up for this. If someone talked about my mom the way some have I'd come out swinging.

I also think the comments calling maddie and autumn ugly and obese are out of line. They're children, they do not deserve that.

I think a new thread should be started as well.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

BBauntie wrote:
dsb2007 wrote:
I agree with the comments about her mother being out of line. Her mom did not sign up for this. If someone talked about my mom the way some have I'd come out swinging.

I also think the comments calling maddie and autumn ugly and obese are out of line. They're children, they do not deserve that.

Yet ya'll are the ones in a trash the guru forum. If you don't think it's fair, leave. Why does this forum even exist? The truth comes out and now everyone is loving on Melissa.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

A new thread was started hours ago and yet yall kept posting on this one.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

silent_undress wrote:A new thread was started hours ago and yet yall kept posting on this one.
What is the thread? This site is hard to navigate

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

taketheshot wrote:
BBauntie wrote:
dsb2007 wrote:

Yet ya'll are the ones in a trash the guru forum. If you don't think it's fair, leave. Why does this forum even exist? The truth comes out and now everyone is loving on Melissa.

It's one thing to trash a guru. another to drag her 7 year old into the mud.

obx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by obx »

Hopefully Emmy is not going to be in Danger because someone contacted her bio mom..., why would anyone do that???? Get a life this thread was for melissa!!!! Not her stepdaughter and her estranged family!!! You better pray that her bio mom does not try and hurt that beautiful girl!!!!!

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Have to agree. I think it's interesting to see who the birth mother is and to put a face to her and everything. I'm all for the detective stuff, however contacting her is different. After seeing all of the people involved with the birth mother, the string of baby daddys, and not being able to form a coherent sentence - Emily, sadly, is better off with Moolissa and Undress. Do I still think they suck as parents and as people? Hell yes, but it's better than the alternative. Going back and forth between the wacky birth mom and the Mendozas would most likely do more harm than good for sweet Emily.

Return to “hkitty1122”