Nikki Phillippi Part 2

law.raw
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 2

Post by law.raw »

So,in my opinion,I don't think she is a fashionable person.All she wears is converse,jeans,and neutral tops. Which to me is more of a laid-back look.That is not fashion at all.Oh,and that pimple cream is so annoying.Maybe if she stopped eating guacamole everyday her acne would clear up.. Avocados do have a lot of oil in them.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I don't think Ingrid would have invited them. It seems like she wanted to it to be a couples trip and for some reason I can't see any of the guys liking dan and its true Ingrid and Nikki both act like children, but maybe Ingrid only wanted one child on this trip '_

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]

Good lord she had a lot of vitamins and such before she cleaned them all out...

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

ugh this girl is so damn annoying...her latest instagram pics are so ridiculous to me about being a finalist in the AE modeling thing and bragging about staying at the Ritz Carlton....this girl just loooooooves to brag and take pictures of herself ugh ugh ugh Oh yeah and her style and makeup are just horrible...thats a given

LilacWine
Informer
Informer

Post by LilacWine »

Okay, those 'natural model' pics .. just no. Especially the one of her smiling. Those are not model poses it's so annoying she only got that far because of her minions, when some of the other contestants were clearly better.
<3

Phrax5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Phrax5 »

"muchloveformota Even though I'm not a fanpage, I just wanted to say that you are so beautiful and inspirational to me! The way that Dan and you manage to keep a organized, and happy family with Zoe & Browser is incredible! You always look so happy, and an inspiration to many people around the world! I wish the Phillippi family the best of luck for the years to come! I love you Nikki, thanks for making videos, and making me happy! :) @nikkiphillippi @nikkiphillippi @nikkiphillippi @nikkiphillippi 3h "
Seriously, someone wrote this? Organised? What a joke! They don't do anything all day and have to get someone else to help them clean their house!! Come on what planet is this person on! Grr sorry had to vent!

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

Why did she need to throw away all her silverware? That video was stupid, I can't believe I watched it.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

I saw that comment about them being organized, too! I laughed my ass off. That's why you have to pay your sister, I mean, assister, I mean, ASSISTANT to come clean your shit up for you because you two are too stupid and lazy to do crap yourself.

gonebabygone
Informer
Informer

Post by gonebabygone »

Lol oh man... That is exactly why people like Dan and Nikki are super deluded.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

Oh man, on that kitchen video, the backlash on people who are complaining about the cup is fierce. Every other comment is about how we shouldn't judge her for drinking out of that sippy-cup like a child.

llamadelrey
Learner
Learner

Post by llamadelrey »

Does anyone feel like the number of her subscribers are indeed going down? I feel like either she lost a lot a decent amount or hasn't gained many at all.

I feel bad for bad mouthing her considering that when I first found her around this time last year, I really did like her. She did random little hauls and tours.. she seemed cute and harmless. But now I'm just fed up with her. The girl literally does NOTHING all day. Both her and her husband. NOTHING. Nothing other than chewing on straws and eating guacamole. Read a book. Go to school. Go volunteer. Please. Something other than shopping. Does she really want to grow old and look back at her life to see nothing other than shopping and tea?

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

her subs are actually going up fast. she gained almost 5k in less than a week. :(

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”