Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by jassie_gal_au »

So day 2 and she's in play grounds at 7am and frolicking all day but can't find time to go and see her sister?!? Meanwhile Leila has both her kids in a nappy and is in bed so she's not exactly busy. Surely they are having a massive falling out. Even if she rushes over to her now it will look super suss

They are both pretty girls but their kids missed out on looks. Sorry but I don't find either Leila's kids or Alexa cute at all. Also Leyla get offf your high horse - your daughter is a good eater because she's born that way. She started picking food up early from what I saw and is chubby and hungry. Not because of your super parenting but because she's just that way. My daughters are both super fussy despite all my attempts at getting them to eat well meanwhile my son is a born eater. I could not feed him fast enough. He's just that way. He ate earlier and better than my girls. And I actually didn't even do for him as much as I did for them. So stfu Leila. Her post on a post birth body is ridiculous. She's thin and tall and looks freaking amazing. Please don't humble brag about your amazing metabolism. If you were a size 16 post partum there would be no humble bragging as such. She is more insufferable than Mimi at times.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

jassie_gal_au wrote:So day 2 and she's in play grounds at 7am and frolicking all day but can't find time to go and see her sister?!? Meanwhile Leila has both her kids in a nappy and is in bed so she's not exactly busy. Surely they are having a massive falling out. Even if she rushes over to her now it will look super suss

They are both pretty girls but their kids missed out on looks. Sorry but I don't find either Leila's kids or Alexa cute at all. Also Leyla get offf your high horse - your daughter is a good eater because she's born that way. She started picking food up early from what I saw and is chubby and hungry. Not because of your super parenting but because she's just that way. My daughters are both super fussy despite all my attempts at getting them to eat well meanwhile my son is a born eater. I could not feed him fast enough. He's just that way. He ate earlier and better than my girls. And I actually didn't even do for him as much as I did for them. So stfu Leila. Her post on a post birth body is ridiculous. She's thin and tall and looks freaking amazing. Please don't humble brag about your amazing metabolism. If you were a size 16 post partum there would be no humble bragging as such. She is more insufferable than Mimi at times.
Mimi's mom posted IG stories of Alexa and Adriana on the beach together with Mimi, Leyla, Alex and Dimirti, so they saw each other today but neither of them acknowledged it on IG, neither did Alex or Dimitri, and Mimi mentioned nothing about seeing her parents yesterday. Is she that detached from her family? I don't get why she does this. She snaps shots of everything going on in her day, even the most mundane of things, but nothing with her family.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I just saw that- how odd.. Mimi and L seem super fake with each other and not really talking except for when they are with their kids. I wonder what happened. I think deep down they are both super competitive

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

jassie_gal_au wrote:I just saw that- how odd.. Mimi and L seem super fake with each other and not really talking except for when they are with their kids. I wonder what happened. I think deep down they are both super competitive
Right? It's so sad. They also brought their nanny with them to Toronto. There are 3 grandparents and 2 aunts that will probably happily look after Alexa but no, they can't leave their downtown bubble. I feel so bad for Alexa not getting much interaction with her grandparents and cousins.

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

What a life. Traveling business class, going on month long holidays 5 times a year. Bringing your nanny everywhere because it's so hard for you and your husband to take care of your child alone.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

Bcg527 wrote:What a life. Traveling business class, going on month long holidays 5 times a year. Bringing your nanny everywhere because it's so hard for you and your husband to take care of your child alone.

It's not they can't take care of their child. They just don't want to. They were very fearful about how a child was going to disrupt their life. They are not a bit grateful that they can at least have a child.

Also leyla is so irritating. She keeps saying she is amazed how her body can produce 2 amazing little "human beings". Lol having kids is the most normal thing in the world. Millions of people produce millions of kids every single day. I wonder what Demetri saw in her to marry her. She is so dumb, stupid and ignorant.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

basicbetty wrote:Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?
Leyla mentioned both of her pregnancies were accidents.

Mimi said she had a kid because her sister had one.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I don't care how they spend their money - perpetual holiday, flying business class, hiring a nanny, eating out every meal, etc. However, they really contradict themselves and the things they preach - loving mother nature, being environmentally friendly, pretending to be grounded and the rest. They rent a flat in London that is too big for their needs. They take a taxi/uber all the time but never tube or bus. Mimi keeps buying trashy clothes that basically look the same. Alex buys camera equipment at ridiculous prices for YouTube when he claims he's not a YouTuber.

Their heads seem to be way up their arses.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Goodgirll wrote:
basicbetty wrote:Does anyone wonder why they even had a child?
Leyla mentioned both of her pregnancies were accidents.

Mimi said she had a kid because her sister had one.
OMG I just had to make an account after reading this gossip forum for weeks! LOL

YAAAS! Leyla's wedding was basically a "shotgun wedding" and mimi probably only had a baby to "see what its like" and realized a baby is much harder than having a cat (she said in a video awhile back that a cat couldnt fit into their lifestyle). :roll: Alex seemed more eager to have a child, maybe he pressured her a little and she finally gave in, I dont know. But i highly doubt mimi will have another one even though Leyla did. Both of them seem fake to me. Leyla comes across as a better mother, but really, both of them i cant stand anyway.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Goodgirll wrote:
Bcg527 wrote:What a life. Traveling business class, going on month long holidays 5 times a year. Bringing your nanny everywhere because it's so hard for you and your husband to take care of your child alone.

It's not they can't take care of their child. They just don't want to. They were very fearful about how a child was going to disrupt their life. They are not a bit grateful that they can at least have a child.
THIS ^^ is 100% correct!!! They are your basic selfish snob parents who would rather pay other people to raise their children. They don't even have to go somewhere for work!! They are both stay at home parents pretty much so there's no reason to pay a nanny.
They seem to come accross as not really wanting children but just had one for "show" or more youtube/IG views. They never even call themselves mom or dad to Alexa. Btw why TF would they want to name their child after an Amazon robot? :rofl:

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Goodgirll wrote:
Bcg527 wrote: Also leyla is so irritating. She keeps saying she is amazed how her body can produce 2 amazing little "human beings". Lol having kids is the most normal thing in the world. Millions of people produce millions of kids every single day. I wonder what Demetri saw in her to marry her. She is so dumb, stupid and ignorant.
Exactly. Its biology not exactly a miracle. He probably felt obligated to marry her only cause she was pregnant. Most of the time, marrying out of obligation turns out into a divorce years down the road. Most likely he liked the money and her connection to luxy hair maybe. He does seem genuine though. He seems way too good for her.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

rai1234 wrote:Looks like her parents were downtown with them yesterday, but of course Mimi and Alex didn't mention anything about them being there at all.
I wondered that too! Somethings not right here. Very odd family.

Penguins1
Learner
Learner

Post by Penguins1 »

Someone had commented in her recent photo wondering why she didn't post about her meeting with Leyla and she responded some BS about how she tries to live in the moment and put her phone away...lmao. coming from someone who cant even spend family time at the park without documenting every second of that mundane shit every single day. "Alexaaa...hiiiii (in a nasal voice).... heh heh heh"
And we all know shes on her phone 24/7.

Their mom seems pretty loving and normal. Not sure what happened to these girls to make them so robotic.

Also agree with above post... Dimitri is wayy too sweet and normal for Leyla. I guess he brings balance to her OCD ways. As opposed to Alex who adds crazy to Mimis crazy

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Penguins1 wrote:Someone had commented in her recent photo wondering why she didn't post about her meeting with Leyla and she responded some BS about how she tries to live in the moment and put her phone away...lmao. coming from someone who cant even spend family time at the park without documenting every second of that mundane shit every single day. "Alexaaa...hiiiii (in a nasal voice).... heh heh heh"
LOL I said that before about her insta stories. 99% of her videos are just "Haiiiiii Alexaaaa haiiiiii". Her vocabulary must be so limited or she doesn't know how to react to her own child. That's why Alexa hasn't spoken a word. That fluke of a sentence doesn't count. Alexa didn't know what she was saying. She was just uttering some noises.

The BS she tells her followers is unbelievable. Isn't it clear to them she films everything and anything? How many tacky off shoulder tops and dresses do we need to see? Repetitive days at the park pushing Alexa in the swing? And all those sunsets?! But not a picture or insta stories worthy moment with her sister and niece and nephew? I understand Alex's sister lives a much more private life so maybe she doesn't want to be on his Instagram. But they founded the business with Leyla. The business deal fallout must have destroyed their relationship too.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

naomi104 wrote:
Penguins1 wrote:Someone had commented in her recent photo wondering why she didn't post about her meeting with Leyla and she responded some BS about how she tries to live in the moment and put her phone away...lmao. coming from someone who cant even spend family time at the park without documenting every second of that mundane shit every single day. "Alexaaa...hiiiii (in a nasal voice).... heh heh heh"
LOL I said that before about her insta stories. 99% of her videos are just "Haiiiiii Alexaaaa haiiiiii". Her vocabulary must be so limited or she doesn't know how to react to her own child. That's why Alexa hasn't spoken a word. That fluke of a sentence doesn't count. Alexa didn't know what she was saying. She was just uttering some noises.

The BS she tells her followers is unbelievable. Isn't it clear to them she films everything and anything? How many tacky off shoulder tops and dresses do we need to see? Repetitive days at the park pushing Alexa in the swing? And all those sunsets?! But not a picture or insta stories worthy moment with her sister and niece and nephew? I understand Alex's sister lives a much more private life so maybe she doesn't want to be on his Instagram. But they founded the business with Leyla. The business deal fallout must have destroyed their relationship too.
I wonder if mimi wanting to live in London caused an issue..and leyla didnt want to go and thought about her parents first?

Ooh i agree about her styles. She also wears dresses too short for her legs and she shouldnt be wearing tight pants with her KANKLES!! She needs wide leg bottoms! Lol infact both her and leyla have kankles

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

naomi104 wrote:

Alexa probably doesn't even know what "mama" is and that's why she hasn't said it yet. All she knows is "ALEXAAAA, HAAAAAI, what are you doing?"
vengal69_+ wrote:
Goodgirll wrote:
Bcg527 wrote: Also leyla is so irritating. She keeps saying she is amazed how her body can produce 2 amazing little "human beings". Lol having kids is the most normal thing in the world. Millions of people produce millions of kids every single day. I wonder what Demetri saw in her to marry her. She is so dumb, stupid and ignorant.
Exactly. Its biology not exactly a miracle. He probably felt obligated to marry her only cause she was pregnant. Most of the time, marrying out of obligation turns out into a divorce years down the road. Most likely he liked the money and her connection to luxy hair maybe. He does seem genuine though. He seems way too good for her.
Mimi and Leyla's shtick is always how everything is so miraculous. In Mimi's latest vlog a cat showed up at her air bnb in France on her birthday and she was like "how can people not believe in miracles after seeing this?" It's a freaking cat. Ugh Mimi, Leyla and Alex bother me so much. I don't know how Dimitri stuck around for this long, probably because of limited exposure to Mimi and Alex.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Also she posts a picture of her post pregnancy body where she mentions she is fat and have cellulite but puts up such a perfect picture of herself like "oh look I am so perfect even my flaws are perfect". She says she has accepted her flaws but won't admit a boob and a nose job.!fake as hell.. I can't stand it. Anybody agree ?[/quote]

I agree. Im not against plastic surgery to an extent BUT- in a video leyla made years ago for her "reason" for getting a nose job she mentioned because her nose is "broken". BS!!! Take a close look of her old videos and photos and then look at her mother's nose. (Mimi got their dads nose and Leyla got her moms nose). Its clear as night and day. Im not bashing her mom as I think their mother is lovely, but their moms nose is EXACTLY like Leylas old nose and im sick of ppl faking a reason to get a nose job cause of a "deviated syptom"(when that doesnt always require cosmetic touch ups or lying how its "broken" when you can clearly see its GENETICS but they dont want to admit that!! Her moms nose is exactly her old nose!! She probably lied like alot of ppl do. Just say you hate your nose! Its ok too but she probably didnt want to hurt her moms feelings i dont know. But i dont believe for one second it was ever broken.

MsS
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsS »

You know, since Alex and Mimi are kinda somewhat Russian there might be a reason as to why they had a kid, which is common for a lot of Russian people. I'm not sure how old they both are, but they must be in their 30s right? So there's this whole thing in Russia (at least I've seen it in many of my friends' families and in my own family as well) where you're pressured by your relatives to have a kid. You know, 'cause it's "TIME". Both Alex and Mimi's parents look pretty traditional in that sense and are probably thinking "You've fooled around with YouTube, now do something worthwhile"))) perhaps they thought that both of them would grow up and grow out of their ways? Seriously, "have a baby" for some people is like a solution to all life's problems.

PS: Are they affiliated with ANY charities or fundraisers or ANYTHING that would actually bring something to other less fortunate people?

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

MsS wrote:You know, since Alex and Mimi are kinda somewhat Russian there might be a reason as to why they had a kid, which is common for a lot of Russian people. I'm not sure how old they both are, but they must be in their 30s right? So there's this whole thing in Russia (at least I've seen it in many of my friends' families and in my own family as well) where you're pressured by your relatives to have a kid. You know, 'cause it's "TIME". Both Alex and Mimi's parents look pretty traditional in that sense and are probably thinking "You've fooled around with YouTube, now do something worthwhile"))) perhaps they thought that both of them would grow up and grow out of their ways? Seriously, "have a baby" for some people is like a solution to all life's problems.

PS: Are they affiliated with ANY charities or fundraisers or ANYTHING that would actually bring something to other less fortunate people?
Interesting...I personally believe that bringing a child into the world just because pressures by others or family members is not a good reason. People should have a baby because they want a baby, otherwise it will lead to neglect or resentment and the child always suffers. Maybe thats why mimi shows some weird issues with the way she and alex sees alexa as a burden and has nannies and grandparents do all the work most of the time for them.

I hardly doubt they are associated with anything like that..and IF they are, they are probably taking most of the money for themselves like alot of "charities" do. The salvation army is known for its bad tactics. Heck, they may "suddenly" announce they are after reading all these posts (like we secretly know they do) lol

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”