KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

anomangel wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:In her proposal video I think she mentions the dress and buying it before she got engaged.
I've had it out with her in the comments of this video she's like "I never once asked for money"
She made a patreon... didn't get a penny.
Made a thing where you can "buy her a cup of coffee" didn't get a penny.
But now she's got a job she can treat her fans like shit.
I doubt this wedding will ever actually happen considering she still lives in her mom's basement and only just got her first job

She won't come out as pan or gay or whatever bc she's a holy roller. Pixie drives me crazy with that shit too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I guess she doesn't consider it begging, but I haven't forgot her snide remarks when people complained about the price of her crap I mean app. Made that tacky ass "giveaway" of a 15min skype call to those who bought and what was salt i the wounds is that the app is/was only available for iphones so her android "dolls" were disqualified before they could enter. I felt so bad for her followers who really wanted to enter but couldn't... she didn't even give an apology or come up with an alternative giveaway contest.

I know she is supposed to be Christian, only reason I think she'd even allude to something like that is because of all the girls who are her faves i.e. Trisha Paytas (Gay Chicken Nugget ), Kelly Eden (who recently came out as bisexual), and of course the rainbow reject pixielocks who used to date "nonbinary" Colin, was dumped by them now only dating girls exclusively on tinder.. Since she likes bandwagons so much, trying to stay relevant I'd not be entirely shocked. It seems a lot of girls who are heterosexual think it's cool to label themselves as pansexual, bisexual, knowing they have no real desire to date the same-sex. It makes it hard for women who indeed are to be taken seriously which was one of things Kelly lamented and why she hesitated to come out for so long.
But the hopeful part of me is that she isn't that kind of person... rather than fake a sexuality... she'll come up with another gimmick like Para Para dancing or something.
Please make a pixie thread !!! I have so much to say about her since I was sorta her friend a few years ago.

And yeah the app was ridiculous. I bet like 5 people bought it. Image

I don't mind artists having patreon if they do something kelly eden doesnt, manda didnt..
. Kelly Eden pisses me off to no end as well.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I see them lowing money on a wedding and then still not living together, tbh. Her excuse will be that she has to take care of her mom and he has to take care of his kid. Because, you know, God forbid they all move in TOGETHER and be a family.

Ificould76
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ificould76 »

Haha did you guys see her ig pic, get a girl who can do both ,bs :roll: haha seems like she's been reading here.
She sure showed us with a pic from seven years ago :rofl:
Yooouuu'rrreee soooo kkeewwlll manda31409 111!!111

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ificould76 wrote:Haha did you guys see her ig pic, get a girl who can do both ,bs :roll: haha seems like she's been reading here.
She sure showed us with a pic from seven years ago :rofl:
Yooouuu'rrreee soooo kkeewwlll manda31409 111!!111
Wooooowwww you're showing a pic of you probably shooting an illegal firearm so *kewl*
She reads here for sure as she's private messaged me a few times trying to explain her idiotic ways.
She stopped responding when I called her out for using her mom's cancer as clickbait. Which she literally did why not make a video saying "my mom is cancer free!" Not something like "is my mom's cancer back?" Idr the actual title.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"THat picture on the right was taken back in 2010" yeah, is that the last time you did anything like that? lmfao was she trying to prove point or...?

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Did she delete this pic off instagram? I went to her profile and the last pic was posted a day ago promoting her video.

Was that in response to what I posted a few days ago lol?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's on the mandas.melody account ;)

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

LiddlePallid wrote:mandas.melody
Can you screenshot it? Her account is private and I don't wanna follow her (especially since apparently she posted the pic in a jab at me and she probably wouldn't accept the request :rofl:

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

SadiesAriel wrote:
Can you screenshot it? Her account is private and I don't wanna follow her (especially since apparently she posted the pic in a jab at me and she probably wouldn't accept the request :rofl:
What did you even say to her that she posted this?

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Queenofpink95 wrote:
SadiesAriel wrote:
What did you even say to her that she posted this?

I called her out when she said her fiance was a country boy and she's a country girl "at heart" in her wedding shoe video because I said just because you like wearing dresses with cowboy boots doesn't make you "country". I said I couldn't imagine her working in barns, riding ATVs in mud, shooting, camping, etc. then 2 days later she apparently posted that pic (my comment is on the page previous to this one in this thread and someone commented further below that she reads this forum)

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

Is she daft?! Does she even know who her demographic is???? Of all the irresponsible--- you know what? If she feels showing her shooting a gun proves how country she is..good job. Honestly... this is just getting sad. She focuses on the wrong things and her enablers... I mean.. "followers" are not helping her to evolve but only feeding her ego. She is looking more like a lost cause. I was actually happy she got a part time job and thinking maybe she'd have a sense of pride and humble herself but I gave her too much credit. She's getting worse.... at this point.. it's only downhill.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Is that even her in the pic? the 2 don't look remotely similar. If she said it was from 7 years ago, it meant she was around 17 when it was taken. I don't look that different now than when I did at 17 and she is only 2 years older than me.

Butterfly187
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Butterfly187 »

Lol @ that picture.. Is she pretending shes a gun enthusiast now? She probably owns not one weapon and she's acting like she knows anything about guns just because someone let her take a pic with their gun. As someone who's pro 2A, I find that pic offensive. You aren't cool just because you have a pic of you holding a gun. Guns are not toys and I hate when girls think it's cute to take pics of themselves holding guns. They give us responsible gun owners a bad name. I can't stand seeing these types at the range ugh

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Wait she has an actual job now?!

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

weatethepopcorn wrote:Wait she has an actual job now?!
Yeah she works at a bakery.
Funny enough someone here said they saw her there and that she was rude to missy but that was before she told everyone

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
weatethepopcorn wrote:Wait she has an actual job now?!
Yeah she works at a bakery.
Funny enough someone here said they saw her there and that she was rude to missy but that was before she told everyone

Wow. When did she announce that? Can't say I'm surprised when her views started going down and she obviously wasn't making anything lol.

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Wow. When did she announce that? Can't say I'm surprised when her views started going down and she obviously wasn't making anything lol.[/quote]

It was a few months ago. The vlog she announced it is called things are looking up.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Queenofpink95 wrote:Wow. When did she announce that? Can't say I'm surprised when her views started going down and she obviously wasn't making anything lol.
It was a few months ago. The vlog she announced it is called things are looking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Life update video. Think it's on her vlog channel

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Apparently this hillbilly with no style got invited to ny fashion week. Yeah, alright

Return to “Manda31409”