Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomangel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by anomangel »

Ohh you found a title... I was going to suggest Kamereon Hime since... like a chameleon she is always changing/showing her different colors... and she likens herself to be a princess. I guess... one thing that bothers me are these "alleged giveaways". I've yet to recall her ever posting anywhere if anyone has ever won any of them.. or has anyone even tagged a photo showing what they won. There have been... at least 4 she has announced but I never recall any winners. Am I wrong about this?

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Your title is way better I'll see if can change it. She hasn't. I remember seeing someone's asking who the winner was and said she had reached out winner I don't get why she didn't announce it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's what people do when they don't actually give anything away. Announce a giveaway, and then when people start asking who won, you say you "already contacted the winner." :rofl:

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

The items she was giving away weren't great anyway but it sucks for the people that entered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

I have a hard time believing any of the YouTubers ACTUALLY give anything away.

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

I thought maybe it was only me. I just think it is rather crappy on her end if she never followed through with her giveaways. All the money she spends on herself but can't even spend $10 on her subscribers as a nice gesture of thanks for sticking by her, buying her crappy app, sending her gifts and letters in the mail? I know she is not loaded but hell she could buy some Sanrio sticker sheets and send them out with a handwritten letters as a giveaway,but she is too cheap and selfish to do that?

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

"My fiance is a country boy and I'm a country girl."

"mossy oak with pink theme"

of course she's doing pink as her wedding theme......

I take issue with her "I'm a country girl at heart" statement. If you like dresses and cowgirl boots - you're not a country girl. I can't EVER see Manda working in barns, taking ATVs out in the mud, shooting, camping, etc. She's a buckle bunny if anything.

And when she said the fiance is a country boy, if she has a fiance, why the hell is she still living with her mom? And where the hell did she find a guy who is able to deal with her immaturity?! So many questions about this!!!

Okay after watching the video: the boots aren't atrocious. I would totally wear those on stage. But for a wedding, I would have thought she'd go with a more traditional brown or bronze boot because I feel like this entire outfit is going to be white overkill

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't watch yet but yeah, she's been with this guy for 8 or 9 years, something like that. He has a kid that he has sole custody of and Manda made some comments about them not living together that sounded like she doesn't want to be bothered looking after the kid lol. I can't remember exactly what was said, but I think it was in the thread before this one.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

LiddlePallid wrote:I didn't watch yet but yeah, she's been with this guy for 8 or 9 years, something like that. He has a kid that he has sole custody of and Manda made some comments about them not living together that sounded like she doesn't want to be bothered looking after the kid lol. I can't remember exactly what was said, but I think it was in the thread before this one.
Lol So he's really got 2 kids cuz Manda is a child, mentally and emotionally. She's not gonna have much choice but to play step mommy when they're married.

Also I can't imagine being with someone for 8 years and not living with them at all. I'm ready to live with someone I'm seeing after a couple of weeks.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

I stopped commenting here for a bit bc she's so fucking stupid I got sick of it.
But this newest video got me heated lol she spends 80 fucking dollars on some ugly ass boots for a wedding she hasn't started planning yet....
Then when people said in the comments they were ugly and she's like "IT'S MY MONEY!" Funny you say that now when a few months ago you were begging your "dolls" to donate to you cuz you were broke.
Her whole wedding idea is gonna be like something off a bad tlc show.
Pink and moss theme? What the fuck?
I get the whole kawaii life thing like look at Chrissa sparkles, she's kawaii and her wedding was so cute.
Mandas will no doubt be held in an apartment complex club house and be decorated like a 4 year olds birthday party

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Like because she has a job now she doesn't give a fuck about her fans opinions.
I can't get over that thrift store meet up though. There was seriously 3 people there

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She also bought her dress almost immediately after they got engaged. I wonder how long it's going to take for them to actually get married. Another 8 years?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:She also bought her dress almost immediately after they got engaged. I wonder how long it's going to take for them to actually get married. Another 8 years?
No she bought the dress before they got engaged

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh did she? haha I couldn't remember, I just remember her showing it

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah she got it a while before. I'm sure she's mentioned it a few times in various videos and live streams. Like who does that

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

I have not seen the video you guys are talking about but if true, she is the epitome of the saying "Money can't buy taste". I see why she latched onto pixielocks, they are one in the same only difference is one has an ATM at her disposal(her parents), the other wishes she did. I swaer if Manda comes out as "nonbinary", "questioning" or "pan" I'll lose it. Pixie is already obnoxious about her "gayness" to be a special snowflake... it seems mental illness and/or sexuality has become a trend too and people use those for attention/followers... it's utterly gross. It's one thing if a person actually struggles with those things, but entirely something different when it is used for exploitation to seem hip, cool, not like everyone else bullshit when they are in complete denial playing caricatures of those who do suffer from mental illness or coming out. I can't with these birds.

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

Mmkay, I watched the video...the boots are not as terrible as I thought they would be. I expected barbie hot pink and decked in glitter rhinestones. If that is what she wants to wear...do you boo boo... but $80 is kind of steep for those. At most I'd say $40.. but.. well it's Manda.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

In her proposal video I think she mentions the dress and buying it before she got engaged.
I've had it out with her in the comments of this video she's like "I never once asked for money"
She made a patreon... didn't get a penny.
Made a thing where you can "buy her a cup of coffee" didn't get a penny.
But now she's got a job she can treat her fans like shit.
I doubt this wedding will ever actually happen considering she still lives in her mom's basement and only just got her first job

She won't come out as pan or gay or whatever bc she's a holy roller. Pixie drives me crazy with that shit too

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:In her proposal video I think she mentions the dress and buying it before she got engaged.
I've had it out with her in the comments of this video she's like "I never once asked for money"
She made a patreon... didn't get a penny.
Made a thing where you can "buy her a cup of coffee" didn't get a penny.
But now she's got a job she can treat her fans like shit.
I doubt this wedding will ever actually happen considering she still lives in her mom's basement and only just got her first job

She won't come out as pan or gay or whatever bc she's a holy roller. Pixie drives me crazy with that shit too

I guess she doesn't consider it begging, but I haven't forgot her snide remarks when people complained about the price of her crap I mean app. Made that tacky ass "giveaway" of a 15min skype call to those who bought and what was salt i the wounds is that the app is/was only available for iphones so her android "dolls" were disqualified before they could enter. I felt so bad for her followers who really wanted to enter but couldn't... she didn't even give an apology or come up with an alternative giveaway contest.

I know she is supposed to be Christian, only reason I think she'd even allude to something like that is because of all the girls who are her faves i.e. Trisha Paytas (Gay Chicken Nugget ), Kelly Eden (who recently came out as bisexual), and of course the rainbow reject pixielocks who used to date "nonbinary" Colin, was dumped by them now only dating girls exclusively on tinder.. Since she likes bandwagons so much, trying to stay relevant I'd not be entirely shocked. It seems a lot of girls who are heterosexual think it's cool to label themselves as pansexual, bisexual, knowing they have no real desire to date the same-sex. It makes it hard for women who indeed are to be taken seriously which was one of things Kelly lamented and why she hesitated to come out for so long.
But the hopeful part of me is that she isn't that kind of person... rather than fake a sexuality... she'll come up with another gimmick like Para Para dancing or something.

Return to “Manda31409”