Carli Bybel - Part 5

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by cat29 »

What the hell is she wearing in her latest video. She's got on this big flouncy off the shoulder brown cheetah print shirt that looks like its been pulled out of 2007. With a green velvet ribbon choker and the makeup look is green.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Makeuplove23 wrote:I also can't stand these Kim collabs... she's just a nobody with a sex tape and every one is all scared and losing their breath over her. Like oh my god I touched kim! The way Desi and Jaclyn acted was so stupid to be honest. This kim chick has no talent...singing dancing acting... nada! She does naked photos and stuff like that and acts all dumb like oh no they got leaked? Just to stay relevant. Married a rich rapper...woohoo. If it were Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson ok then I understand. But Kim? Yeah ok ....such a inspiration to humanity. Same goes with the rest of the clan.

To be honest I lost a lot of respect for those youtubers that were losing their shit over her.

Just proves how dumb some ppl are and that they buy into the materialistic airhead valley girl thing just cause it's what ppl are into now a days. Which is unfortunate cause I feel I lose brain cells listening to them talk. Totally looking forward to watching less known gurus now.
Exactly Kim is known for her sex tape (my husband's words) and said her body looks like jello- gross! :rofl: :respekt:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

OMG :o :? is it KIM or CARLI?

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by UghhAsIf »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:OMG :o :? is it KIM or CARLI?

That's a little terrifying Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

THREAD CLOSED!

NEW THREAD:

viewtopic.php?f=496&t=32745

Return to “carlibel55”