tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: itsbl0ndie/Casey Dependapotamus Holmes Part 5

Post by tar »

niwasck wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Jurassic Holmes!
:rofl: :rofl:

The frozen Botox face gives me serious uncanny valley vibes. She doesn't quite look human.
I think she's had soooo much Botox that she's starting to mess up her face some. She looks fake....like she
just can't get the real smile to show. :lol!: :lol!:

Kinda like starviolet said. :yup:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:
pjrobinsonnn wrote:Those white pants/jeans/WHATEVER..... For the love of god girl.... Go up a size, or TWO!! Hideous...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her teletubby belly must be in so much pain squeezing in those things. Her mind says size 1-3 but her body......her boddddyyyyyy says nooooooooooo :rofl:
Is her eyesight going too? Doesn't she have a mirror? :help: :help:

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by laura__rosemarie »

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

laura__rosemarie wrote:Image

She looks so much better in those photos than she does now! But why does she have her arm that way?

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I just watched Jessica Darling It List on Netflix. It's the movie that had blair fowler in it (for a second but she promoted it so much) and I saw CASEY IN THE MOVIE TOO. But she plays a FRUMPY teacher and omg you guys, she looked HORRIBLE. I wish I had taken some screenshots but I'm too lazy to go back. The move was bad, but Casey looked bad she played an old teacher and she looked very large on camera. I wonder when it was filmed..... :rofl:

Post by Guest »

gooroo123 wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I just watched Jessica Darling It List on Netflix. It's the movie that had blair fowler in it (for a second but she promoted it so much) and I saw CASEY IN THE MOVIE TOO. But she plays a FRUMPY teacher and omg you guys, she looked HORRIBLE. I wish I had taken some screenshots but I'm too lazy to go back. The move was bad, but Casey looked bad she played an old teacher and she looked very large on camera. I wonder when it was filmed..... :rofl:
I looked to see Casey too. She looked AWFUL!! Omg....lol. When she can't control the camera, wow.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

TeddySerious wrote:
gooroo123 wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I just watched Jessica Darling It List on Netflix. It's the movie that had blair fowler in it (for a second but she promoted it so much) and I saw CASEY IN THE MOVIE TOO. But she plays a FRUMPY teacher and omg you guys, she looked HORRIBLE. I wish I had taken some screenshots but I'm too lazy to go back. The move was bad, but Casey looked bad she played an old teacher and she looked very large on camera. I wonder when it was filmed..... :rofl:
I looked to see Casey too. She looked AWFUL!! Omg....lol. When she can't control the camera, wow.
I saw that too.. and I believe it was filmed last year sometime? There's some vlogs on her channel from when she was in NY filming, and I remember her talking about it but it was before she met Davis I'm pretty sure, or at least before she announced she had a bf lol

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

fihe wrote:

She looks so much better in those photos than she does now! But why does she have her arm that way?
I have no clue haha I was googling old photos of Megan kroh (ciaoobelllaxo) and this one randomly popped up and I was like holy shit that's Casey. That's around the time I started watching her, when her hair was brunette and she was so tiny. I thought she was the cutest thing. Also pre-lip fillers! She has nice lips, I don't understand the need for fillers for any woman honestly unless you legit don't have a top lip or your lips are naturally uneven or something.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

ImageImageImageImageImage I've known about her lip injections for awhile, obviously, but I didn't realize how drastic it was until I actually started googling pictures of her from before. Also, her hair seems to be thinning out quite a bit. Idk if she was just always wearing extensions or if the going back and forth between blonde and brown so often has taken its toll.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

laura__rosemarie wrote:
fihe wrote:

I have no clue haha I was googling old photos of Megan kroh (ciaoobelllaxo) and this one randomly popped up and I was like holy shit that's Casey. That's around the time I started watching her, when her hair was brunette and she was so tiny. I thought she was the cutest thing. Also pre-lip fillers! She has nice lips, I don't understand the need for fillers for any woman honestly unless you legit don't have a top lip or your lips are naturally uneven or something.

Wow she is gorgeous in that last picture with her hair dark and straight. She looks like an entirely different person. I unsubscribed from her beauty channel a month or two ago because I just don't care anymore, but I briefly clicked through new video and her lips look so BAD. they're still too big for her face but they look so long and deflated, like a couple of gummy worms on her face.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

All those lip fillers, face fillers, and those Lamb Chop lashes are really aging on her.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

She was so pretty then. Now, she looks so much older than she is and doesn't have that youthful glow to her which is quite sad considering she's like 25, I think.

Boomlap
Talker
Talker

Post by Boomlap »

Wow. So iv just had to pause her latest video to come on here and say wow. She's reading the korean peel off barrier product and she's like sebum? Seriously. You don't know what sebum is. You're a beauty guru make up lover skin care lover and you don't know what sebum is. OH MY GOD. oh and by the way those socks?! She really is a skanky tramp

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

niwasck
Learner
Learner

Post by niwasck »

Boomlap wrote:Wow. So iv just had to pause her latest video to come on here and say wow. She's reading the korean peel off barrier product and she's like sebum? Seriously. You don't know what sebum is. You're a beauty guru make up lover skin care lover and you don't know what sebum is. OH MY GOD. oh and by the way those socks?! She really is a skanky tramp

As much money as she makes, and she couldn't be bothered to find a matching, non-dingy, intact pair of socks? LAZY

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Who needs to buy socks when you can buy every Gucci/Chanel/Louis Vuitton item you see lol

MercysMom
Learner
Learner

Post by MercysMom »

She looks so pretty with that purple eye in the electric palette pic. I get so sick of her doing the brown, orange, cranberry shadow thing. The purple looks pretty. Yes, the sebum thing was funny. I was like, girl, you don't know what sebum is? And Franky putting her foot up to his face. Yuck!

Post by Guest »

Boomlap wrote:Wow. So iv just had to pause her latest video to come on here and say wow. She's reading the korean peel off barrier product and she's like sebum? Seriously. You don't know what sebum is. You're a beauty guru make up lover skin care lover and you don't know what sebum is. OH MY GOD. oh and by the way those socks?! She really is a skanky tramp

Casey is trashy. Point blank period.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

LOL. Yeah, no wonder her skin is in the condition it's in...she doesn't even know what sebum is.

Her nails were bothering me. Just take them all off if one or two break. It looks awful having some off and some on.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”