Shady Katy Hearn

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn

Post by afk2001 »

WOW!! So I was just thinking. Maybe this is a stretch. But between all of the different instagram accounts that have exposed the plans. Do you guys realize that if 200 people saw/saved the plans and did not waste their money that this prevented $60,000 from going to them. All pettiness aside, that number is staggering :o

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Also just looked at the challenge on the Instagram. It looks a lot like fitnikas programs in regards to the two weeks at a time instead of the "week 1 week 5" thing she was doing. Don't like your setup anymore so you take ideas from other people's programs? Huh

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Side note, maybe $60,000 is chump change to them... :rofl: :rofl: More than I made last year as a RN working part time, but ya know.

I still think that at the end of the day had Haydn took the advice to STFU these plans would not have been exposed. I feel like when he showed up to this board and was obnoxious and self righteous it became the top priority to get these plans out there. They really blew it.

He said that they put 300,000 into their new app. Well they have to sell 1500 apps/plans to break even. Yikes. If I were Katy I wouldn't want to be on his IG story either :rofl:

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Names for the IG?

Right now it's khfitchallenges2017

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

khminionsattack wrote:Names for the IG?

Right now it's khfitchallenges2017
I checked out the page and the workouts a pretty basic, I have no idea why anyone would pay so much for it

Jeremihfit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jeremihfit »

prettyinpink4 wrote:this challenge leaking must really be getting to them. :FU: :FU: :FU:
both haydn AND katy went out of their way to block me and i've never commented on anything of theirs.. likely went to the page exposing their challenges, and started blocking all the followers because I never commented on the exposing challenge page either.. [anyone else get blocked tonight?? raise your hands!!

They must have because I got blocked too.

quietlurker__
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlurker__ »

KHNFR FB girls know about the page and are going to start reporting - FYI
Here come the minions

I have a few plans I typed out in Word with some abbreviations that way they can't really say it's a direct copy if that'll help the insta page :tu:

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I know I'm late to the party but I finally checked out the spring challenge. What really irks me is that she tells these girls if they don't follow their macros or complete every workout (including cardio) to not even bother checking in. Yikes. These girls who have trouble adhering to the plan are the ones who need to check in most IMO. The girls who need the accountability and guidance are the ones paying you for these check ins.

In response to a question about meal plans she says she's not a dietician or nutritionist...but then tells someone who's breastfeeding to increase calories if the diet makes your milk supply dry up? Maybe I'm out of line but I find this ass backwards as hell.

I've never had a problem with Katy or followed her too closely but good god are these workouts amateur. I could find better workouts with a quick google search than this shit.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

You can DM them the plans on the account - khfitchallenges2017

It has no logo, no name, no trademark. It shouldn't get reported. Someone could easily type this up on word doc

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Medicalfield wrote:Lets get the word out more about these two. I have felt like this about them for a long time because I seriously saw nothing special about her in specific. Like I said earlier that he knows what he's doing by branding her because naive women will follow but men are smarter than this. That's why he puts no focus on himself but only her. Btw.... another thing I said earlier, she only posted the pic of that little girl because they like to come on here and read these comments. If you read the wife said it was nice to meet her. Yeah.... clearly you are desperate and her reply to her was "we should all three get together". Girl..... take a back seat and stop being so thirsty!!!!

Lol yeah. I bet his wife is happy to hang out with someone who voted for a president who clearly isn't very kind to POC. Bet if they knew that they wouldn't have been invited to anything of theirs lol.

exposed33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by exposed33 »

Medicalfield wrote:Here's an idea... create a IG page and directly go and send all the workout plans to each person that follows them. I think that's a great idea!
I think that's a great idea too...I Mean she has over a million followers...but half of those are just men that like to look at her ass..lol
so it can be done. I'm with you on that one :tu: :tu: :tu:

exposed33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by exposed33 »

Karma is a bitch ya'll....her reign is coming to an end....wave bah bye shady katy :FU: :FU: :FU:

quietlurker__
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlurker__ »

Omg some of the comments on the NFR facebook page kill me! On the thread about the new IG:

"They think they are making a difference in the world. How about they post hungry children, abused animals...but nope they post plans that people give their hard earned money for. They think they are just hurting Katy & Haydn but they don't realize they are also taking away from fellow women who just like to have a plan and accountability friends. Would they rather women put 200$ toward plastic surgery? I've usually kept real quiet on this whole gossip guru scenario on here but just had to put my 2 cents out here! I know we have some trolls in here who will go tell them what we say"

Haha troll right here! :FU:

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

WHAT!

"Would they rather put $200 towards plastic surgery?"

Your money is literally going to fund steroids and lip injections?

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

alliezee wrote:WHAT!

Lol, right?! That girl's logic is nowhere to be found apparently. How about instead of wasting $200 on cookie cutter plans, peruse bodybuilding.com, they have tons of free plans for newbies. And if you have $200 to spend, put it towards a CERTIFIED personal trainer at your local gym who would actually create an individualized plan just for you! What is wrong with these girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietlurker__
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlurker__ »

Medicalfield wrote:
quietlurker__ wrote:Omg some of the comments on the NFR facebook page kill me! On the thread about the new IG:

"They think they are making a difference in the world. How about they post hungry children, abused animals...but nope they post plans that people give their hard earned money for. They think they are just hurting Katy & Haydn but they don't realize they are also taking away from fellow women who just like to have a plan and accountability friends. Would they rather women put 200$ toward plastic surgery? I've usually kept real quiet on this whole gossip guru scenario on here but just had to put my 2 cents out here! I know we have some trolls in here who will go tell them what we say"

Haha troll right here! :FU:
Ok.... what is NFR page? lol
Not Fitness Related page on FB for the KH Challenge girls

quietlurker__
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlurker__ »

cali_ambitious454 wrote:
alliezee wrote:WHAT!

Lol, right?! That girl's logic is nowhere to be found apparently. How about instead of wasting $200 on cookie cutter plans, peruse <a class="vglnk" href="http://bodybuilding.com" rel="nofollow"><span>bodybuilding</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a>, they have tons of free plans for newbies. And if you have $200 to spend, put it towards a CERTIFIED personal trainer at your local gym who would actually create an individualized plan just for you! What is wrong with these girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EXACTLY! I am guilty of buying plans before but now I'm so much smarter and would rather spend my hard earned money on a certified trainer or save up for my own PT cert

exposed33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by exposed33 »

I swear...if we wanna get the message across faster, we need to message 200 of their followers a week and send them a copy of a 2015 vs 2017 challenge or the most recent challenge. What are they gonna do? NOT take a look...even if it's out of curiosity.

By targeting THEIR followers instead of making IG pages that will just end up getting reported and taken down, we spread the word faster.
I know she has over a mil followers, but realistically half them are men who like looking at her ass shots. So it is easily doable.

What ya'll think?

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

exposed33 wrote:I swear...if we wanna get the message across faster, we need to message 200 of their followers a week and send them a copy of a 2015 vs 2017 challenge or the most recent challenge. What are they gonna do? NOT take a look...even if it's out of curiosity.

By targeting THEIR followers instead of making IG pages that will just end up getting reported and taken down, we spread the word faster.
I know she has over a mil followers, but realistically half them are men who like looking at her ass shots. So it is easily doable.

What ya'll think?
I think it's a lot of time for minimal impact. I think you guys spending so much time creating new instagrams and messaging people and stuff is asking for trouble. If they find out who you are, they can easily sue you for distributing copyrighted materials, slander, defamation of character, etc. I'd really just chill. Jen had it best with saying post here - your observations and stuff, and let SEO do it's job.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Medicalfield wrote:
passingonby wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:Lets get the word out more about these two. I have felt like this about them for a long time because I seriously saw nothing special about her in specific. Like I said earlier that he knows what he's doing by branding her because naive women will follow but men are smarter than this. That's why he puts no focus on himself but only her. Btw.... another thing I said earlier, she only posted the pic of that little girl because they like to come on here and read these comments. If you read the wife said it was nice to meet her. Yeah.... clearly you are desperate and her reply to her was "we should all three get together". Girl..... take a back seat and stop being so thirsty!!!!

Lol yeah. I bet his wife is happy to hang out with someone who voted for a president who clearly isn't very kind to POC. Bet if they knew that they wouldn't have been invited to anything of theirs lol.

Exactly.... she would never even entertain the idea and in all honestly... where's her black friends?!!!!! Exactly. None!!!! :roll:

The only reason she's hanging out with any black people is because they're famous... okay katy we see what you're doing. POS

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”