Lizzza/Liza Koshy

ACarATorchAJess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lizzza/Liza Koshy

Post by ACarATorchAJess »

Delete if there is already a Liza thread, but I didn't see one. I'm genuinely interested in what y'all think of her.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lizzza/Liza Koshy

Post by lurking10 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Delete if there is already a Liza thread, but I didn't see one. I'm genuinely interested in what y'all think of her.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Me too seeing as she has what 9m followers?!

sophiaxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sophiaxoxo »

First time posting...
I love Liza!! She never fails to make me laugh, her videos are my go-to whenever I'm down... She seems like a really nice person with a good personality too

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

flume_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flume_ »

I like her in very small doses. I think she's funny and pretty and probably a really good person, but she comes off very fake in her videos. I feel like she tries way too hard to upkeep this "personality" she's created of being funny 100% of the time or having no shame in public. It seems very superficial. I also have no idea how no one called her out on that hidden talent video where she had a character that had a stereotypical hispanic name, a hispanic accent, and typed him as an absolute idiot, then laughs at a racist joke? Being biracial doesn't give you a free pass for being racist. I think she's okay, but I can't watch more than one video of hers at a time without getting aggravated.

frxnkcxstle
Learner
Learner

Post by frxnkcxstle »

I can't stand her. I don't find her funny or amusing, for example, her "puns" that she does in David's vlogs. I don't watch her own YouTube videos just because her channel is really for tweens I feel like. She seems sweet but I can't deal with the fake personality she has to display for her demographic.

heybitch
Learner
Learner

Post by heybitch »

I agree she can be funny in little doses because she can be too much and over bearing.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Santiago91
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Santiago91 »

I initially thought she was funny. Now I can only take her in small doses. I like her in David Dobrik's videos.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I really can't stand her. Perhaps by consumption of youtube creators isn't tailored for people like her, but I really don't get the hype.

anonymous411
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anonymous411 »

I like Liza, I think her videos are funny and short which is good (something I can appreciate from her transition frome VINE into YT), she can't devote all her time to youtube because she's acting but she tries and I still find her pretty hilarious week after week. Her youtube channel grew really fast and I am interested in her channel from a statistically point of view as well. I quite like Ms Koshy and the rest of the gang from David's vlogs.

heybitch
Learner
Learner

Post by heybitch »

Santiago91 wrote:I initially thought she was funny. Now I can only take her in small doses. I like her in David Dobrik's videos.
Same.. at first I found her vids funny specially the dollar store episodes but i cant watch it anymore

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

truecorner

Post by truecorner »

I prefer her when she's being her real self. Past being this persona she has, past Helga and Jet, I just really want to see Liza because she seems like a genuinely good person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

She is funny when she plays multiple people :P
:love2: Image :love2:

Post by Guest »

there's quite a bit of talk about her on david's thread.

i've said it there, but i think she's extremely unfunny, almost painfully so. like i remember first seeing her in those car riding videos and even then it really came off that she was trying too hard. but then again, i'm far older than her target audience, so.

nj12345
Talker
Talker

Post by nj12345 »

blindxfaith wrote:there's quite a bit of talk about her on david's thread.

i've said it there, but i think she's extremely unfunny, almost painfully so. like i remember first seeing her in those car riding videos and even then it really came off that she was trying too hard. but then again, i'm far older than her target audience, so.
yep, she's obnoxious and unfunny. her "voice"/personality that she puts on is like a mix between jenna marbles and jim carrey. it's so unoriginal

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

In the new Vanity Fair video where she touches different things in a box without seeing them, she commented "sorry for screaming... my anxiety and PTSD was triggered lol. but we only harmed one animal in the making of this video... it was me. lol thanks for having me Derek! im gonna go whisper calmly now" and then also answered her own comment with "girl its ok we get it, that was scary but super brave and super dope of u!! love you all the way from USA".. hmm, she must have forgotten to log out of her account and onto a 'fan' one? Both comments are hers, the checkmark is by her name.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

tkadvil wrote:In the new Vanity Fair video where she touches different things in a box without seeing them, she commented "sorry for screaming... my anxiety and PTSD was triggered lol. but we only harmed one animal in the making of this video... it was me. lol thanks for having me Derek! im gonna go whisper calmly now" and then also answered her own comment with "girl its ok we get it, that was scary but super brave and super dope of u!! love you all the way from USA".. hmm, she must have forgotten to log out of her account and onto a 'fan' one? Both comments are hers, the checkmark is by her name.
Wow wtf, you're right! Clicked on the name just in case and it's definitely her channel

nj12345
Talker
Talker

Post by nj12345 »

luluguava wrote:
tkadvil wrote:In the new Vanity Fair video where she touches different things in a box without seeing them, she commented "sorry for screaming... my anxiety and PTSD was triggered lol. but we only harmed one animal in the making of this video... it was me. lol thanks for having me Derek! im gonna go whisper calmly now" and then also answered her own comment with "girl its ok we get it, that was scary but super brave and super dope of u!! love you all the way from USA".. hmm, she must have forgotten to log out of her account and onto a 'fan' one? Both comments are hers, the checkmark is by her name.
Wow wtf, you're right! Clicked on the name just in case and it's definitely her channel

Now she'll play it off as some "quirky" joke :roll:

motorola4me
Learner
Learner

Post by motorola4me »

I'm so confused with Liza's appeal. I've tried to watch her videos but I always just find them super cringe and unfunny. I feel like she's given a pass because she's so "cute" etc, but like a-lot of her stuff is also borderline offensive - like all the Carlos/whatever jokes. I do like her instagram palette/theme (?) tho lol.

liz72
Talker
Talker

Post by liz72 »

nj12345 wrote:
luluguava wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>8ynZf</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Now she'll play it off as some "quirky" joke :roll:
I noticed that but I feel like it was actually intended to be a joke. I mostly know her from David dobriks vlog and she does that "I'm so quirky I'm talking to myself!!!" Character in those videos a lot.

gnar

Post by gnar »

she’s never made me laugh and i never found her funny; however she never managed to outright offend me so i don’t normally rag on her

until that bitch bought 2 turtles

Return to “Celebrity”