Thickki Slackketter - Part 7

firstname_fitLOL
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 7

Post by firstname_fitLOL »

I just watched her insta story where she shows the next vide's clip, she has a tab open for "Lazy girl" hairstyles lol i'm glad she's trying!
She also has the ENFP page open which means she's trying to determine what personality type she has, looks like she's working on herself and finding who she truly is or wants to be. I wonder which personality type her test come up with?

I just want a botox/eyefiller video lol

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

firstname_fitLOL wrote:I just watched her insta story where she shows the next vide's clip, she has a tab open for "Lazy girl" hairstyles lol i'm glad she's trying!
She also has the ENFP page open which means she's trying to determine what personality type she has, looks like she's working on herself and finding who she truly is or wants to be. I wonder which personality type her test come up with?

sorry to disappoint but i just watched it and i'm pretty sure those aren't open tabs but bookmarked pages :D

Lyanna
Debater
Debater

Post by Lyanna »

I'm so late but I just now watched her Game of thrones review and WOW that was bad. I think I won't be able to watch her after this.
1. Why did they constantly play with their hair?
2. If she is such a GOT nerd HOW the f*** did she not know from the beginning that it was Arya in the opening scene?!
3. How annoying was "It is MY theory that Tyrion is a Targaeryen..." Sure, Nikki, you didn't read that on the internet, you read the books and came to that conclusion all by yourself. Like you quick-wittedly figured out that Walder Frey is secretly Arya.
I hate people who read theories in fan forums and pretend they came up with it. She seemed so dumb in the entire video. I hope she starts writing novels so I can hate-read them! And also, why did noone comment on her horribly cutted shorts or whatever her pants were supposed to be??

Wow much emotion over here :D

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

firstname_fitLOL wrote:I just watched her insta story where she shows the next vide's clip, she has a tab open for "Lazy girl" hairstyles lol i'm glad she's trying!

i'm assuming she's an ENFP if that's what the page said lol

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Lyanna wrote:I'm so late but I just now watched her Game of thrones review and WOW that was bad. I think I won't be able to watch her after this.
2. If she is such a GOT nerd HOW the f*** did she not know from the beginning that it was Arya in the opening scene?!
3. How annoying was "It is MY theory that Tyrion is a Targaeryen..." Sure, Nikki, you didn't read that on the internet, you read the books and came to that conclusion all by yourself. Like you quick-wittedly figured out that Walder Frey is secretly Arya.
I hate people who read theories in fan forums and pretend they came up with it. She seemed so dumb in the entire video. I hope she starts writing novels so I can hate-read them! And also, why did noone comment on her horribly cutted shorts or whatever her pants were supposed to be??

I love Ashley but I cringed when she pronounced Catelyn as "Caitlin." And when Nikki pronounced Bran like Raisin Bran. How do you watch the show and not know how the names are pronounced? It bugged me when they were watching together and Nikki and Miles were taking up the couch and Ashley was sitting on the floor and they all kept talking! They're missing shit when they're all being loud and laughing. I was surprised that they didn't even bring up the Ed Sheeran crap that everyone's been talking about. Or a lot of the big things that happened to be honest. It was a rambly conversation and then they were like ok that's our review.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Lyanna wrote:I'm so late but I just now watched her Game of thrones review and WOW that was bad. I think I won't be able to watch her after this.

Regarding #3
That actually had me really upset. That theory is really really old because of the fans that read the series before the show was ever created. The first book was released in 1996 for fuck sake. It's been talked about since before the creation of the internet.
Someone had mentioned it was probably the die hard GOT fans that were down voting the video and they're probably right. That alone would get her a lot of hate. I get relaying the theory but saying it's your theory just shows what kind of a fan you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

butterybiscuitspread wrote:

sorry to disappoint but i just watched it and i'm pretty sure those aren't open tabs but bookmarked pages :D
Yeah those were just bookmarks. Her tabs were an Audible email and a bunch of leggings on the Lululemon website. Also lol that she's an ENFP because I generally think those are bullshit but it's SPOT ON for her. Seriously Google it and read the description on the 16 personalities website

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Another new vid up! They are short and not anything ground breaking but good for her for sticking to consistent uploads this week.

I was curious as to whether her views and subs have gone down per social blade and they have over past month BUT it was interesting to me that both heidi's and cg's have as well. surprised at the latter since he's had his whole new gym series thing.

Sorry, looks are subjective. I'd take a Miles over a CG any day of the week and twice of Sunday. I'd rather be seen with a dude wearing Miles' casual, cat-hair covered shorts and t-shirt than a dude in distressed girl pants with a fishtail tshirt and those hideous chelsea boots.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Sorry, looks are subjective. I'd take a Miles over a CG any day of the week and twice of Sunday. I'd rather be seen with a dude wearing Miles' casual, cat-hair covered shorts and t-shirt than a dude in distressed girl pants with a fishtail tshirt and those hideous chelsea boots.
can we all come to an agreement that they are both a unique breed of douchey fuck boy though

Post by Guest »

Healthyish85 wrote:lol the free style rapping was funny...at least the clip she showed on her IG stories...he's just making a silly rap about Max's acne, probably to ease Nikki's tension over it. there are things regarding nikki's world to get worked up about but this is not one of them. i'm a sap, i thought it was nice Miles went with her to appt.
Lol, ok, maybe I was being overly melodramatic, I just didn't think it was a good idea to push the envelope especially after the feedback she got this week, i'll reserve judgement till after I watch the vlog.
----
In regards to her twitter comment. If its not sustainable to look a certain way for long periods of time, why did she start a cutting series? :roll: major cop out there. And fyi, we like ur body, we were just judging you for your flopped cut, when you have all the time and resources available to you.

loveychips
Learner
Learner

Post by loveychips »

goldensunshine wrote:There's a difference between a nerd and a geek. Imo a nerd is someone that's strives to understand how the world works. They focus on academic endeavors whether it's via higher ed or self-taught. It's a never-ending passion because there is so much to study. You can study ANYthing.

A lot of nerds are also geeks. Geeks by definition is "a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity."

I don't see Nikki as a nerd at all. She claims to want to do writing but it wasn't until people called her out that she even signed up for a class.

She likes geeky things: video games, GOT, HP, etc. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I also love geeky things and love GOT but I refuse to watch her GOT video. If I wanted to read theories/predictions for GOT I'd go to r/gameofthrones and r/asoiaf where people have put real effort into a well-developed and researched theory.

I can appreciate this distinction! Also, what are your thoughts on where "dork" fits in? I feel like I am a dorky nerd who geeks out over specific things.
And I agree, NB is more geek about HP and GoT not full-on nerd. #nerdlife

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Lol oh gosh, if she's an ENFP these strength and weaknesses are ON POINT!!

https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-st ... weaknesses

Especially the "hard time following through" part

I studied these in college and find them to be very accurate.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:Another new vid up! They are short and not anything ground breaking but good for her for sticking to consistent uploads this week.

I was curious as to whether her views and subs have gone down per social blade and they have over past month BUT it was interesting to me that both heidi's and cg's have as well. surprised at the latter since he's had his whole new gym series thing.

Her daily average views per day for the month has gone down due to her break but that's to be expected with no new content. As I said yesterday Heidi uploaded less than Nikki despite Nikki taking 2 weeks off which is pretty slack. I think she lost some subs after the GOT video too, her subs stayed net positive for the day but they were way down on a usual day.

Pretty dull video but guess that's as exciting as a visit to the vet can be.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:Another new vid up! They are short and not anything ground breaking but good for her for sticking to consistent uploads this week.

Her daily average views per day for the month has gone down due to her break but that's to be expected with no new content. As I said yesterday Heidi uploaded less than Nikki despite Nikki taking 2 weeks off which is pretty slack. I think she lost some subs after the GOT video too, her subs stayed net positive for the day but they were way down on a usual day.

Pretty dull video but guess that's as exciting as a visit to the vet can be.
yeah, been to the vet a lot recently with one of my cats and it's indeed not really vlog worthy lol that said, i didn't mind getting the more indepth update on Maximus. I adore him and have been hoping he's on the mend. :-/

so terrible, i didn't even realize heidi had been uploading less than Nikki LOL

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

What is with all the fitness girls on Instagram kissing each others asses in the comments. They sound so damn fake lol.
Nikki to Whitney :"Why you so perfect why you so pretty"
Robin to Nikki: "Nikki ok its at the point now where ur booty literally makes no sense like who what how"
Whitney to Robin: "SHAWTY YOU A 10++++++++++"

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It's a Gymshark circlejerk with those girls.

Lainey probably feeling left out of that too.

proxima1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by proxima1 »

Arianna Dantone just posted this screenshot on twitter... I'm glad to see Nikki at least reaching out to friends for support and motivation. Her last vlog said she saw a dermatologist, which is a step in the right direction. Not WKing, but having dealt with depression before, even basic stuff like that can be hard to do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

omg...i love that she and miles want to take a dance class...i honestly think that could have so much potential...pleaseeee make it actually happen Nikki!!

i'm so pissed tho that people are giving most votes to salsa...NO, please!! i'm so over hearing BB go on and on about it :-P

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

gapeach wrote:
alliezee wrote:Can you imagine being so disillusioned you think people give two shits about your unknown SoundCloud rapping boyfriend

I can't help but see CG and Heidi laughing their asses off at Nikki & Miles while kissing each other's assholes. I bet if Nikki got a well established MAN with a nice job and was sexy as all get out CG would be trying to get Nikki back. I bet the fact that Miles is far less attractive than CG massively strokes his ego. I remember someone saying here that CG "won" the breakup and I'm feeling that way as well. Nikki is lazing around and is looking fluffy while CG is busy and Heidi-ho is still looking banging (for her). When Heidi and CG got together I remember thinking CG is going to try and go back to Nikki after realizing how much better off she is without him. I thought she was going to go and do good things and have so much good content and show those horrible people up but here we are. She isn't like she used to be at all. She's definitely lost something in her that I don't think she will get back.
Actually Heidi's views have gone down drastically on her YT channel. She may have a great body and her content actually isn't that bad but she's just a shitty person. The only thing Heidi really has that's keeping her relevant imo is her relationship with CG. If he wasn't in the picture her situation would probably be way worse. I also think Miles is really cute & has way more personality in his pinky finger than CG will ever have. CG may be successful but he's boring as f***. I'm still crossing my fingers that Nikki gets her shit together though.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Healthyish85 wrote:omg...i love that she and miles want to take a dance class...i honestly think that could have so much potential...pleaseeee make it actually happen Nikki!!

i'm so pissed tho that people are giving most votes to salsa...NO, please!! i'm so over hearing BB go on and on about it :-P
Is it terrible of me to want them to do salsa and be really good at it? IMO Heidi is not the greatest salsa dancer, she's kinda stiff with her movements. The potential of it getting under Heidi (and especially her sisters) skin makes it all worth it. Nikki copy Heidi would be legendary. Mwahahahahaha

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”