IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by kurkuma »

Oh wow. - So that's why Lydia wanted an assistant as well: Because Claire has one! :)
I'm wondering why Claire hired an assistant though. She rarely posts new articles on her blog and does not upload regularly on Youtube either...

Post by Guest »

Claire is off to Chanel for a new Bag this coming week.

When I buy something I like to enjoy it for a while before buying something new. That's me though. We're all different.

Post by Guest »

Claire's sis - @iamstevierose is such a pretty girl. #nopunchline

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

AgnesP wrote:Claire is off to Chanel for a new Bag this coming week.

When I buy something I like to enjoy it for a while before buying something new. That's me though. We're all different.
Well when you're that rich, I guess it's not a huge deal anymore

Littlecupcakes_86
Learner
Learner

Post by Littlecupcakes_86 »

Did anyone see the Miss Dior Story on her Instagram? Tagging all the Dior Pr girls and no Lydia?! I've known this girl for years and all she does is work her way through people to get to Pr teams. She's so transparent!!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Littlecupcakes_86 wrote:Did anyone see the Miss Dior Story on her Instagram? Tagging all the Dior Pr girls and no Lydia?! I've known this girl for years and all she does is work her way through people to get to Pr teams. She's so transparent!!
It's not on her Instagram story now. Just curious why should she tag Lydia?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

AgnesP wrote:Claire's sis - @iamstevierose is such a pretty girl. #nopunchline
agreed! at first i thought she was her friend. they look nothing alike

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Littlecupcakes_86 wrote:Did anyone see the Miss Dior Story on her Instagram? Tagging all the Dior Pr girls and no Lydia?! I've known this girl for years and all she does is work her way through people to get to Pr teams. She's so transparent!!
Haven't seen the instagram story either, but I think maybe Lydia wasn't invited to the Dior event Claire attended recently. :D

About Claire's sister: She's the owner of CAKE cosmetics. I'm not from the UK, so I have to ask: Is that a well-known makeup brand?
I agree she and Claire don't look alike, but then again my sister and I look nothing alike either. :)

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

kurkuma wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:
Haven't seen the instagram story either, but I think maybe Lydia wasn't invited to the Dior event Claire attended recently. :D

About Claire's sister: She's the owner of CAKE cosmetics. I'm not from the UK, so I have to ask: Is that a well-known makeup brand?
I agree she and Claire don't look alike, but then again my sister and I look nothing alike either. :)
Never heard of the brand. I haven't looked it up but I'm assuming it's a smaller indie brand?

Littlecupcakes_86
Learner
Learner

Oh no I wasn't saying why didn't she tag Lydia. As in to say Lydia passed on a Dior event? Claire vey tactically tagged all the dior girls. This is what this girl does :? Moves along being fake.

Her recent insta stories dropping a bomb in Hermes then doing her nails because she needs to budget now....yes makes total sense :rofl:

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

What the hell is she on about Image

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Littlecupcakes_86 wrote:Oh no I wasn't saying why didn't she tag Lydia. As in to say Lydia passed on a Dior event? Claire vey tactically tagged all the dior girls. This is what this girl does :? Moves along being fake.

Her recent insta stories dropping a bomb in Hermes then doing her nails because she needs to budget now....yes makes total sense :rofl:
Well, no surprise there. That behaviour seems a bit desperate though. :roll: And now she's encouraged her sister to become an 'influencer' as well...

Yeah, and her spending habits are really weird. I wonder what she bought in Hermes now. She got so many new clothes etc. this summer, it's crazy. And then she named one of her recent Youtube videos a 'summer capsule wardrobe'. - I always thought a capsule wardrobe is about minimalism and not about constantly buying more stuff. :toad:

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:Side note, she's the same age as me but looks about 10 years older.

how old is she if you dont mind tell - she looks much older than other bloggers

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:Side note, she's the same age as me but looks about 10 years older.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

Louisaholic wrote:

31, another old looking blogger is sophieshohet

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:

I'm 32 now and they both look so much older than I do! How old is Sophie? I think her botox ages her.

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:

oh dear!!!! I honestly thought about 45 thats awful i feel really bad :( Yes Sophie seems very mature though someone whose head is on straight I dont mind her videos they are showy-off but I dont feel shes braggy.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:
marakoojah_ wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:

I'm 32 now and they both look so much older than I do! How old is Sophie? I think her botox ages her.
Sophie is 32 as well, turning 33 on November.

Littlecupcakes_86
Learner
Learner

Claire's been on the scene for some time, I met her whilst she was doing a reselling business fronted by her now husband. She got sacked from Harrods due to that, she makes out she was super high up but she worked in the basement at Michel by Michel Kors. The girl is massively deluded. She riles me up, her logic to buying makes no sense. She buys doubles of clothing, pairs things very weirdly. After spending at dior and Prada, then a huge spree at Hermes she's on a budget. I work in fashion and this girl isn't getting paid that much! She just uses people to get into friendships with Pr people. She use to be close to (genuine blogger) Emma Hill then ditched her for good old Lydia! Fact she was "really good friends" with Tamara (glam and glitter) but her profiled raised 10X faster than Claire and it bothered her. You'll see photos of her avoiding her at fashion shows! I think she's just an obvious attention seeker with too much money and bad taste. Sorry been holding that in for a while :rofl:

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Littlecupcakes_86 wrote:Claire's been on the scene for some time, I met her whilst she was doing a reselling business fronted by her now husband. She got sacked from Harrods due to that, she makes out she was super high up but she worked in the basement at Michel by Michel Kors. The girl is massively deluded. She riles me up, her logic to buying makes no sense. She buys doubles of clothing, pairs things very weirdly. After spending at dior and Prada, then a huge spree at Hermes she's on a budget. I work in fashion and this girl isn't getting paid that much! She just uses people to get into friendships with Pr people. She use to be close to (genuine blogger) Emma Hill then ditched her for good old Lydia! Fact she was "really good friends" with Tamara (glam and glitter) but her profiled raised 10X faster than Claire and it bothered her. You'll see photos of her avoiding her at fashion shows! I think she's just an obvious attention seeker with too much money and bad taste. Sorry been holding that in for a while :rofl:
Feel free to share more!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”