leighannsays~~Part 2

thelonewolf
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by thelonewolf »

I wondered if the photo she posted on IG was flipped, as she does have a ring on her ring finger in the photo (but if the photo was not flipped, it would be her right hand). Hard to know since she does wear rings constantly. I'm also surprised she hasn't showed the ring yet if there is one. I feel like she would get something super ~uNiQuE~ and quirky, simple doesn't suit her.

It'll be interesting to see when/if she spills the details on how they are going to manage the long distance. I could see her dancing around the subject and not wanting to tell "too much" because she thinks her life is still 99.9% private.

Have we figured out if Grant is there for a few years, or if he is there permanently? Anyone know exactly what type of doctor he is?

Lattekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Lattekitty »

There is a ring, you can see her wearing it on Snapchat. She's wearing it on her middle finger though because it's way too big.

vinmod
Learner
Learner

Post by vinmod »

So I did a bit of digging and it looks like he just finished his residency in Houston and possibly took a job as a clinical instructor of urology at USC. I don't know the longetivity of such a job but it makes me wonder why he'd take a job as an instructor rather than taking a job as a practicing doctor.

hatehatehatex3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hatehatehatex3 »

FYI- if you graduate residency and decide you want to stay in academics, you can accept a faculty position at an institution and technically you are a practicing physician!

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

[quote="superhighlyrequested"
also, has anyone been able to determine how long they've actually been dating? i remembered reading something on her tumblr about a former partner she dubbed "dr. dadbod" which im pretty sure refers to "granteroni" given that he definitely fits the description... anyway i searched those keywords and found the post and it's dated april 15, 2016 -- does this mean that she and grant dated in the past and it didn't work out? :? here's the post, btw http://leighannsays.tumblr.com/post/142 ... t-my#notes[/quote]

Guys, that post has since been deleted. (Hi, Leighann! Eat a damn salad, for a change! :rofl: ) Did anyone take a screen cap? Please tell me you did.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

^nooooo i didn't screenshot, unfortunately. i actually thought about it at the time but couldnt be bothered to post a pic. also, i thought that the post itself was pretty innocuous and wouldnt be worth deleting. it basically said something along the lines of "another reason why i shouldn't talk about my relationship history is because of all the nicknames i'd give guys. like dr. dadbod (doctor with a dad bod), and sad guy, sad tumblr guy, and sad old guy". i guess she just doesnt want people knowing that grant was her "ex" as of april 2016.

also, i've now noticed that leigh ann deleted a lot of personal posts from her tumblr archive, too. particularly ones involving a certain tumblr user, mpiedlourde. anyway he still has a bunch of posts about her and their relationship on his blog that she can't easily delete: http://mpiedlourde.tumblr.com/tagged/Le ... +the+world His most recent post with her tag is from july 2016 and he's gushing about her in it... interestingly, it's obvious that her and "mpiedlourde" supposedly didn't work out because they live in separate states and she called it off because it "just couldn't work out". the irony is that she's now engaged to a guy who lives in california.

overall, it's trippy to me that she'd see that i shared her tumblr post on this site and then delete it. it gives the impression that she isn't secure in her relationship, but she probably thinks she's being "private"

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

Did you guys see this from mpiedlourde's tumblr? it's from june 24th:

"I feel all strangely broken-hearted, but nothing has really changed in my life. I’m still just reaching out hoping for good things with someone whom I adore, and realizing how much that means I’m clawing trying to take everything from them I can. I don’t think I’m even a particularly selfish person, but I realized how much even just a word from her is the world to me. That’s too much to ask from someone whom I’ve only started really talking with the past couple weeks & who lives in another place. Maybe we will be something, or maybe never, and maybe I’ve ruined it by hoping too forcefully, but I’m glad she exists, and I’m glad we’re friends, and I’m glad we found something good in each other, whether that’s a very brief thing or something that lasts.

Nothing makes me laugh like asking myself “what’s wrong with me that people aren’t liking?” Haha"

I wanted to anonymously message him asking how he felt about the engagement but that felt too mean. He's like OBSESSED with her.

Lattekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Lattekitty »

I don't think that post from the 24th is about Leigh Ann. On the 20th he posted: "I can’t stop thinking about how cute @spookythevisitor is. All I want to do is talk with her all the time."

It seems like the post on the 24th is about this other girl. He seems kinda creepy tbh.

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

in reference to my last post above^^

i did a little more stalking (bored at work) and it looks like he's had a girlfriend inbetween them so nevermind on that! Still he seemed pretty infatuated with her.

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

Yeah after I posted that I saw that he had another girlfriend in between. But he also made a post last June or July talking about how he sent a "Crazy crazy crazy" letter to leighann after her sister got married and how he wanted to marry her basically. He does seem really strange and creepy, doesn't he?

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

Wow, what a creepo. I actually feel bad for Leighann! The nonsense us ladies have to deal with...

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

are we talking about Alan?
That Girl!

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

hey leigh ann :roll:

that mpiedlourde guy is weird.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Nah Leigh Ann was dying to get married after her younger sister did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

sharkbaait wrote:Nah Leigh Ann was dying to get married after her younger sister did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i agree that her little sister getting married before her was rly difficult for her and prompted her to settle down.

and ya that mpiedlourde guy seems a bit obsessive and seriously in love with the sound of his own voice (metaphorically speaking based on the tone of his tumblr posts lol)

but tbh leigh ann deleted a lot of stuff about him and it seemed like a bit more of a two-way street for the both of them. she referred to him as her internet boyfriend and said stuff about how they're together but he doesn't know it or whatever. she would also publish lovey-dovey messages she got from him so her followers could see. since they ended their internet romance there was another tumblr dude she basically did the same with (but his account has been deleted). plus u can see that she briefly rekindled her fling with mpiedlourd after she broke up w alan... so in actuality she seems to have had a complex web of dudes irl and online (and on tinder, im sure) who were available to her. that plus her actual social media following established through youtube.... how much attention does one person need?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I'm confused. This is a guy she never met IRL?
That Girl!

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I don't get how these two are engaged to be married. She acts so unnatural around him. I thought this was a brand new relationship judging by the way they act but apparently they've been dating for a year?

doomloop
Learner
Learner

Post by doomloop »

Have they been dating for even a year? (I unsubscribed/unfollowed a long time ago). I guess when you're 30 things go faster, but I do agree with everyone's sentiment that it seems like she acts like the "cool girl" around him and Grant seems to only know this good side of her. My impression of their relationship is that it is in a really prolonged "honeymoon phase". I feel like you shouldn't get engaged unless you know your relationship can survive through the ups and downs. Obviously she doesn't share everything with us, and I too wouldn't want to air my grievances/relationship disagreements online, so I could be wrong and there's more to their relationship that she lets on.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

smarlo wrote:I'm confused. This is a guy she never met IRL?
nah, some of his pictures said they went to a museum exhibition together (because of course they did :rofl: ). it didn't sound like they had hung out irl too many times though

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

My husband and I got engaged 3 months after we met and on 7/21 we'll be married 26 years. When you know, you know.
That Girl!

Return to “leighannsays”