Bratayley (Part 3)

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by ItsAndrew »

Would someone mind linking the post on Instagram where Billy said he is in "constant contact with the NCAA" regarding Annie's eligibility? I cannot seem to find the post and want to read it,

Post by Guest »

ItsAndrew wrote:Would someone mind linking the post on Instagram where Billy said he is in "constant contact with the NCAA" regarding Annie's eligibility? I cannot seem to find the post and want to read it,

literallywhat
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by literallywhat »

123789s wrote:Calling Annie dumb is mean. Sure, she acts dumb - but she isn't dumb.
Normally I would agree with you but Annie is kind of dumb. Not in like a "She can't learn and is destined to be this way forever" kind of dumb. But she is dumb in the fact that she doesn't have the basic knowledge that other kids her age do because she doesn't retain anything she learns in school because she races through it. She lacks A LOT of common sense. She isn't capable of doing a lot of things for herself that she should be able to do. She's also been sheltered in a really weird way where she is allowed to do things that aren't appropriate for her age but yet she lacks a lot of knowledge about our world and people in it. And she is learning from the adult women in her life that capitalizing on your ignorance and lack of knowledge is cute and entertaining. Dumb isn't the most descriptive way of categorizing Annie, but it also isn't necessarily wrong.

Post by Guest »

literallywhat wrote:
123789s wrote:Calling Annie dumb is mean. Sure, she acts dumb - but she isn't dumb.
Normally I would agree with you but Annie is kind of dumb. Not in like a "She can't learn and is destined to be this way forever" kind of dumb. But she is dumb in the fact that she doesn't have the basic knowledge that other kids her age do because she doesn't retain anything she learns in school because she races through it. She lacks A LOT of common sense. She isn't capable of doing a lot of things for herself that she should be able to do. She's also been sheltered in a really weird way where she is allowed to do things that aren't appropriate for her age but yet she lacks a lot of knowledge about our world and people in it. And she is learning from the adult women in her life that capitalizing on your ignorance and lack of knowledge is cute and entertaining. Dumb isn't the most descriptive way of categorizing Annie, but it also isn't necessarily wrong.
I agree....and she has GOT to stop that annoying 'wittle' baby talk. Who talks like that when they're almost 13? The blankie has got to go, too. Thankfully she must not have been a pacifier baby or else we'd be watching her going to town on that. Ugh.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
I agree....and she has GOT to stop that annoying 'wittle' baby talk. Who talks like that when they're almost 13? The blankie has got to go, too. Thankfully she must not have been a pacifier baby or else we'd be watching her going to town on that. Ugh.
The baby voice doesn't even bother me that much. She doesn't do it all the time and she does it about specific things, its kind of funny, and a time when she seems to be acting genuinely not trying to look pretty and older for the camera. And the blankie doesn't bother me either. She's still young. She wants to act all grown up but she's still a kid and her parents have no consistency or routine for her and she's always away from home or switching hotels so if she needs a little something as comfort, its no big deal. It bothers me more that she can't do anything for herself and is so dependent on her parents for everything when she should be able to do some stuff by herself at this point. And that she thinks not knowing or understanding something is cute. And that she is so excited for her mommy and daddy to cheer her on and hold her hand for even the simplest things.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

NEW THREAD---- Continue here: viewtopic.php?f=541&t=32546

MOD/ADMIN please lock this thread! :)
.......meow.......

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Clemence08 wrote:Another fun day for Hayley at the pool....

Where did Billy go?
My daughter says he went home. Probably to get the dogs because last time Princess Annie was upset that she couldn't see the dogs until after gym. She was all whiney about it, and wanted to stay home from gym to see the dogs. But they told her that it wouldn't make a difference because they were going straight from dropping her off at gym to pick up the dogs.
"We're going to have Chipotle every day until we go home" The car is stuffed to the gills with crap, and Katie said "That's not right" but they bought most of the junk _after_ they got back from Mexico. And Annie bought MORE crap at the mall. But we got so much out of the trip to Mexico. #playhardgiveback. Annie puts that on all of her IG posts now. She went to Mexico for three days and built one house, and now she's Miss "give back" But it hasn't affected her consumerism or her acquisitiveness.
Katie says "for the record, Paige is not engaged yet" Yet. Hint, hint Curtis. I really hope Paige doesn't rub off on the girls any more than she already has. And I can't deal with Jaedyn's mom's voice. Are they staying in the same hotel? I don't why they're at a different hotel.
And Annie wearing slippers at the mall. Brother. "Is frumpy a word?" No wonder Annie is so dumb-- look at her mom. And just for the record, real California girls don't need to wear sweatshirts that say "California" on them. Only tourists do.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe all the crap that was in the back of their car. It looked like they were leaving for a month long vacation. I wonder what Southwest will charge them to haul it across the country--not that it matters because they throw money all over the place and never look back. And yeah, I'm a California girl and have never worn anything that screams 'California'. I don't think Annie had much to do with building the house in Mexico. Looked to me like she goofed around with Paige and took photo ops with little Lesley. My guess is Bratayley's agent/manager told them they're buying too much stuff and are coming across as pretty greedy and entitled, so need to show that they're 'giving back'. Also super annoying how Katie (mom) continuously laughs hysterically at Paige's immature antics. Really, it's not funny.

Post by Guest »

literallywhat wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
The baby voice doesn't even bother me that much. She doesn't do it all the time and she does it about specific things, its kind of funny, and a time when she seems to be acting genuinely not trying to look pretty and older for the camera. And the blankie doesn't bother me either. She's still young. She wants to act all grown up but she's still a kid and her parents have no consistency or routine for her and she's always away from home or switching hotels so if she needs a little something as comfort, its no big deal. It bothers me more that she can't do anything for herself and is so dependent on her parents for everything when she should be able to do some stuff by herself at this point. And that she thinks not knowing or understanding something is cute. And that she is so excited for her mommy and daddy to cheer her on and hold her hand for even the simplest things.
Not to debate the issue, but to me the baby talk is like nails on a chalkboard. It is so very sad she really doesn't seem to be able to fulfill her basic needs by herself. Billy & Katie are enabling this behavior because they don't want their little bird to grow up and leave the money nest. Hayley comes across as years more mature than Annie, because she is.

Megahump
Learner
Learner

Post by Megahump »

tomorrow100 wrote: Also, is it just me or has Billy not been himself since they've been to L.A?
Neither parent has been themselves since Caleb passed, which is heartbreaking.

I know Katie gets a lot of criticism (and rightfully so), but I feel all 3 kids were blessed to have such a great mom. She clearly loved all 3 of them and was incredibly patient with Hayley, who was a handful as a toddler (I would have been completely exhausted by it). The kids were all well-adjusted and very happy, so I think that speaks for itself. It was a bit off how she left all of the cooking for Billy when she was a stay-at-home parent, but that's between them.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

Paige seeming not to know the movie "An American Tail" made me feel old, I love that movie.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Hey all,

Comment on the new thread that was just made and not this one. Let this one die in case a moderator does not get around to closing it.

Thanks!

Return to “Bratayley”