Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

rogueness
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

Post by rogueness »

saywhatbitch wrote:I didn't know what place to put this in I'm new here and I just read that people wanted Nikki to be more like Jazmine. So my cousin went to Barbell Brigade today because she loves watching fitness youtubers. We're Asian so naturally we hang around a lot of Asians and Barbell Brigade is Asian invasion lol. Anyway she saw Jazmine Garcia there and she said that she looked average as in her body was not of somebody that lifts at all and she said that she went in, filmed herself do one set of each exercise and left.
Well, what is a lifter supposed to look like? Not all women who lift wants to look like Dana Delaney or even Michelle Lewin. I think Jazmine looks great, and much better than when she first started being into fitness. She even looks more fit now than Nikki.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

rogueness wrote:
saywhatbitch wrote:I didn't know what place to put this in I'm new here and I just read that people wanted Nikki to be more like Jazmine. So my cousin went to Barbell Brigade today because she loves watching fitness youtubers. We're Asian so naturally we hang around a lot of Asians and Barbell Brigade is Asian invasion lol. Anyway she saw Jazmine Garcia there and she said that she looked average as in her body was not of somebody that lifts at all and she said that she went in, filmed herself do one set of each exercise and left.
Well, what is a lifter supposed to look like? Not all women who lift wants to look like Dana Delaney or even Michelle Lewin. I think Jazmine looks great, and much better than when she first started being into fitness. She even looks more fit now than Nikki.
Thank you! I am a literal twig and people always tell me "I would never know you lift" and im like..... :? :? :? :?

Appearance is not an indicator of strength, it's usually a measure of how little you eat :( :? :( :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wafae
Debater
Debater

Post by wafae »

alliezee wrote:
rogueness wrote:
Thank you! I am a literal twig and people always tell me "I would never know you lift" and im like..... :? :? :? :?

Appearance is not an indicator of strength, it's usually a measure of how little you eat :( :? :( :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I hate when people do that :roll: Genetics are HUGE when it comes to how you look even if you train. I know people who have the athletic built and with minimal training, and they look amazing, obv they put work into it but not nearly as much as I would expect. However when you are naturally slender or a hard gainer, it's really hard to gain a significant amount of muscle. I personally train for the mental/health benefit and because it gives me wonderful energy. aesthetics are not my main concern

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

saywhatbitch wrote:
wafae wrote:
alliezee wrote:
rogueness wrote:

I hate when people do that :roll: Genetics are HUGE when it comes to how you look even if you train. I know people who have the athletic built and with minimal training, and they look amazing, obv they put work into it but not nearly as much as I would expect. However when you are naturally slender or a hard gainer, it's really hard to gain a significant amount of muscle. I personally train for the mental/health benefit and because it gives me wonderful energy. aesthetics are not my main concern

Wait I didn't want to offend anyone :( I think it's unfair to say that other popular girls like Nikki don't look athletic or look like they lift anymore and just let Jazmine slide. I love the picture of Nikki underwater! I think she looks really good its just that she has gained a little bit of fat. I think its normal. My cousin said the other girl she saw was Freida and that she was really nice and looked really good. I'm more of a mainstream fitspo watcher but I checked out her instagram/youtube and she's different I don't even think she wants to be a fitness person though it looks like she just likes to workout.
Well you're new here, it's to be expected that you'll unintentionally ruffle other people's feathers. :)

In regards to being skinny with no muscle definition, that is to be expected when you don't have much body fat on you. Muscle doesn't just appear out of thin air, you need some fat on your body in order to turn it into muscle, or a sufficient caloric surplus in order to gain muscle. That isn't the case with either Jazmine or Nikki, they both have enough fat on them to build muscle, they're just lazy and tend to not be consistent with their training, which has been discussed AT LENGTH on Nikki's thread here going back several pages lol.

Point is, these girls (and not just Nikki/Jaz, but plenty of fitspos) are marketed as being such. Some even have the gall to produce programs to sell to their IG minions with no qualifications, yet haven't even settled into their own routine of remaining consistent with their health and fitness goals. So when fitness is your JOB, and you're actively being sponsored by FITNESS companies, I think us the fans/casual observers can share an opinion or too about a supposed fitspo's lack of dedication to their fitness/diet, which is what their persona is marketed around.

Idk, just my 2 cents. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

cali_ambitious454 wrote:

In regards to being skinny with no muscle definition, that is to be expected when you don't have much body fat on you. Muscle doesn't just appear out of thin air, you need some fat on your body in order to turn it into muscle, or a sufficient caloric surplus in order to gain muscle. That isn't the case with either Jazmine or Nikki, they both have enough fat on them to build muscle, they're just lazy and tend to not be consistent with their training, which has been discussed AT LENGTH on Nikki's thread here going back several pages lol.

Sorry but I need to point out some broscience here - fat does not turn into muscle lol. Muscle is build from protein synthesis, fat occurs from lipid deposition. Two entirely different processes. But they do both occur simultaneously when you're in caloric surplus.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

saywhatbitch wrote:
lululululemon wrote:
saywhatbitch wrote:

Sorry but I need to point out some broscience here - fat does not turn into muscle lol. Muscle is build from protein synthesis, fat occurs from lipid deposition. Two entirely different processes. But they do both occur simultaneously when you're in caloric surplus.
UM I DID NOT SAY THAT.
I've edited it, sorry! :love2:

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

lululululemon wrote:
saywhatbitch wrote:
lululululemon wrote:
saywhatbitch wrote:

UM I DID NOT SAY THAT.
I've edited it, sorry! :love2:
Thank you for pointing that out! I need to do a better job of proofreading lol. Rest of what I said still stands though about fitspos who dabble in between having a passion for fitness and just being lazy.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

HoardganizedJen wrote:
cali_ambitious454 wrote: Well you're new here, it's to be expected that you'll unintentionally ruffle other people's feathers. :)

Point is, these girls (and not just Nikki/Jaz, but plenty of fitspos) are marketed as being such. Some even have the gall to produce programs to sell to their IG minions with no qualifications, yet haven't even settled into their own routine of remaining consistent with their health and fitness goals. So when fitness is your JOB, and you're actively being sponsored by FITNESS companies, I think us the fans/casual observers can share an opinion or too about a supposed fitspo's lack of dedication to their fitness/diet, which is what their persona is marketed around.

Idk, just my 2 cents. :P

She's not new. This is jen44021 under a new name... conveniently created the day she was banned :lol: Not shocked that Frida is the mysterious other YTer at Barbell Brigade since Jen is such a Frida stan. That's what triggered me to look up the IPs lulllz
Oops, that's some good detective work! :)

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

If you're going to offer screenshots then just post them. What's stopping you from
just posting them instead of waiting? You either have them or you don't have them. Stir up the drama with the ammunition you have because your words mean nothing.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Lol was jen44021 the one awhile back who hated on Jaz for not embracing her hispanic heritage even though she didn't speak spanish (the audacity of her to embrace her culture :roll:) or did that person get banned too? Anyhow, wow. And HoardganizedJen :love2: that detective work 8-)

hoelahoep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoelahoep »

psily wrote:Image

Definitely not seeing any improvement so far. Yes Nikki those chocolate Kodiak cakes put them down! Why does everyone always look smelly ugh.

Oh dear, I'm slightly behind on videos but this doesn't look good. She needs to call that cut off because now she's the opposite of Heidi's """""""bulk"""""""

Disclaimer: when I said "doesn't look good" I didn't mean she's fat or anything. She can do whatever she wants and she still looks great but she's supposed to be in a cut and only gaining weight...

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

For the love of gossip! I can't even remember what the last post about Nikki was.
That said, she better get a video out. Ashley so far has been sticking to the schedule for her channel. Please don't let it be all about Sammy. Sammy has her own channel. Who am I kidding, should we take bets on IF it will get posted.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Ashley is killing it with the upload schedule. Proud of her. Ashley, if you read here, drag Nikki to Barbell Brigade with you and Jaz!

Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.

hoelahoep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoelahoep »

hashtaggoals wrote:Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.
Ugh no I know but weight talks are always very sensitive to some people and wanted to avoid discussions lol

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

hoelahoep wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.
Ugh no I know but weight talks are always very sensitive to some people and wanted to avoid discussions lol
:tu: o

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

hashtaggoals wrote:Ashley is killing it with the upload schedule. Proud of her. Ashley, if you read here, drag Nikki to Barbell Brigade with you and Jaz!

Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.
Ashley's down 11lbs!
I wonder if Jazz is pushing her and vice Versa while Nikki stays home and or hangs out with Miles.
There isn't any bad blood with barbell brigade and Nikki is there?

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

treelee wrote:Lol was jen44021 the one awhile back who hated on Jaz for not embracing her hispanic heritage even though she didn't speak spanish (the audacity of her to embrace her culture :roll:) or did that person get banned too? Anyhow, wow. And HoardganizedJen :love2: that detective work 8-)
Lmao yes it was the same person. She had to lie about being asian too lol.

--

Is Nikki drinking? She stays looking bloated in the face.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Cp3p0 wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:Ashley is killing it with the upload schedule. Proud of her. Ashley, if you read here, drag Nikki to Barbell Brigade with you and Jaz!

Ashley's down 11lbs!
I wonder if Jazz is pushing her and vice Versa while Nikki stays home and or hangs out with Miles.
There isn't any bad blood with barbell brigade and Nikki is there?

Maybe Nikki is trying to avoid Amanda since she does kinda hang out there sometimes? More likely reason is that Nikki is too lazy to make the trip over there.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”