Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Ho aka BoilerBunny - Part 2

Post by Sobinski »

DJspacekitten wrote:
Sobinski wrote:Welp, BBs precious Penguins are about to win the Cup but not a peep about it from super duper hardcore hockey fan Bluff Bunny! Even though she's been on her phone all night at the Metallica show.

I am a preds fan so maybe I am super biased but that shit just pisses me off. CG posted his IG pic with his cavs jersey and got called out for his bandwagon BS. "Look at me in my cute Crosby jersey because I am such a big fan and also here is my new BF I stole from my ex-BF." It's just a momentary statement for her. Like your team literally went to the Stanley cup finals and you have nothing to say about it now? Also the preds lost so I am a little bitter LOL but seriously she doesn't even care! /rant

TOTALLY. Like don't you know how lucky you are!?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

NO die hard Pens fans would be away from a game like last night's. I'm in western PA so I see the hard core fanatics up close lol but like, people legit clear their calendar to watch the finals. Everyone knew we had a chance to win it all in game 6 and I don't think I know anyone who had any plans last night but to watch the game lol. But I never thought she was a real fan anyway so I can't say i'm surprised...only surprised that ANYONE could buy she is really a Pens fan.

I also can't stop laughing at her Metallica get up. that eye shadow. omg. HAHAHAHA

TheRulesOfFeminism
Learner
Learner

Post by TheRulesOfFeminism »

sunshinenever wrote:
Sobinski wrote:
Dmvfitness wrote:
Zomgirl wrote:Seriously...it's Metallica and this is 2017. She looks like a 40 year old My Chemical Romance fan girl. :rofl: :rofl:
She's dressed like what she thinks someone who listens to Metallica dresses like. :?
HAHHAHAHA YES! That's EXACTLY it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yess! like obviously she doesnt actually know their music or ever been to a metal concert. I don't mean to sound pretentious, but i'm a metal fan and have listened to a lot of interviews and am more familiar with Metallica. About wearing the band shirts to the concert, it is more accepted now. Like, 10 or 15 years ago it was a huge no no but it's not anymore. So they could have just worn the tshirts and then just regular shit they wear. Jeans, sneakers. whatever! It looks like they want to fit in so bad. Metallica is legendary enough that you don't need to "fit in" to attend their concerts. Guzman's ig story he wrote "get a girl who loves this"...alright so you need to find a new girl then.

The heavy black eye shadow, the tights, the ripped teeshirt off the shoulder, the wrist bands, the choker. The headband...That was what I wanted to look like in 6th grade, then you grow up and make it a more mature style and toned down. In her ig story you can see the people walking around are wearing regular clothes. Also, Metallica isnt a hair metal band. Even they don't look as flashy as her.
Also lol to whoever pointed out that her clothing line is the EXACT OPPOSITE
Agree, grew up listening to hard rock / metal / hair metal in the 80's and 90's. Not trying to sound pretentious either - my parents were super young and that was what was popular at the time.

This whole getup is just so "costume-y" to me. She just needed the t-shirt (skinny jeans and wedges if the wanted to sex-ify it a little). The studded bracelet and choker don't really go. Neither does the black eyeshadow - that was more of a goth thing in the 80's and scene thing in the early 2000's.

She is just so extra - just wear the stupid shirt and stop there. But of course she has to be all crazy and over the top :roll:

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Probably saw the post about not making a peep about the game so had to go out of the concert real quick for an instastory about it

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

Squidgit wrote:
Yamly wrote:I considered getting some shorts because ive been looking for some high waisted ones with pockets. After watching how she handled the Neuro situation though I ended up just ordering from Popflex (Casey Ho/Blogilates line). The shorts look pretty similar and are really soft. Also a little cheaper i think.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Oooh, I'll have to check Popflex out. Definitely not buying ANYTHING from Identity Crisis Heidi.
Make sure you size read the size chart if you do. I didnt and had to send my normal size back and go a size up. I really like her stuff though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Guys go check out the heidicopy nikki and fatgirlonagouch on IG
They just showed her "new" Elysium leggings that she "designed it" and "added mesh and ribbons on the side" ( or an exact quote but she says it in her YT video showing them)
Theyre ANOTHER Lulu copy... not surprised

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I requested to follow Nikki>Heidi ig and they haven't accepted. It's been weeks. Are they still posting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

fritzness wrote:I requested to follow Nikki>Heidi ig and they haven't accepted. It's been weeks. Are they still posting?

I requested too and no answer.
I think it's that Tom Nyc dude that killed that page :(

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
fritzness wrote:I requested to follow Nikki>Heidi ig and they haven't accepted. It's been weeks. Are they still posting?

Yeah he went completely off the rails so I don't blame them going private but I'm bummed he seems to have "won"

Alexoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexoxo »

I swear I read somewhere yesterday that she spoke so incoherently about her collection and if she was serious about the drivel she was spreading about her clothes shed have a mission statement... where was that posted??? Image

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Alexoxo wrote:I swear I read somewhere yesterday that she spoke so incoherently about her collection and if she was serious about the drivel she was spreading about her clothes shed have a mission statement... where was that posted??? Image

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Hah! Smart she left out key words like, original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:

They haven't posted since May 21st.

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

Just checked out Heidi Montag insta and thought she was a pregnant BB

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Someone called Heidi the Vince G of female fitness YT'ers on CG's newest video. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

It's been 5 days since she has posted a vid and her BF posts about her unicorn party on HIS CHANNEL. Those comments! Whew. CG you done effed up man.

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

I feel like most of these "fitness" youtubers make clothing lines or apparel like when you were a kid and played school or doctor.

(Sorry if I'm talking too much about other youtubers , I explain myself best with comparisons)
For example, popflex was created because Cassey ho always loved design, and she actually wanted to be a fashion designer. She actually designed her clothes, even pushing back a release date because she wanted to make the collection better . she works with an actual team and actually goes to an office and showed what they were doing. It is an ACTUAL clothing design.

Bucci, Wold, and dunc created one shirt from American apparel or something and put their slogan on it. They act like its their brand or this big slogan of an actual company, like nike's just do it. They should just call it merch. They need to stop acting like they design , have a clothing line, or need to do ten thousand dramatic photoshoots. What is with all these photoshoots? Are they trainers or fitness models?

And Heidi doesn't just play pretend, she is an actual liar.

Okay, one more. (I'm so sorry for yapping every post lol) idk if anyone knows him but I used to watch BEN Brown a lot. He was an actual blogger, friends with neistat, traveled, worked hard every single say, and actually creative and interesting. He knew how to use a drone (at the same time as neistat and before anyone else) and was an actual photographer and videoogpraher working on actual projects.
When he created apparel, his clothes were just t-shirt and hoodies with his actual art and the name of his videos on them. He and his friend shipped them theirselves from their tiny apartment. But these dummies think theyre the real deal.

Naaahhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Naaahhh »

I'm new here (hiiii :D ) but does anyone know what happened to that Dani girl that worked for BFC? I realized I stopped seeing her around the time of the neuro incident but since we've figured out who he bit (and it wasn't her) I've been scratching my head about what happened to her.

Also, I know this has been said a million times today but for real I can't with the Metallica get up. I'm seeing then in Chicago this Sunday and I would never show up like that. So much embarrassment :roll:

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

I accidentally found old Heidi's picture on my laptop and she looks so nice in it!!! She was lean but pretty muscular too, her face looked pretty nice, she was smiling naturally and she might not looked like a beauty queen but she was cute and sweet.
How much does she weigh now? 100ish? I remember her saying that she weighs 120-130 and she was not even bulking at that time :D

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Misskorny wrote:I accidentally found old Heidi's picture on my laptop and she looks so nice in it!!! She was lean but pretty muscular too, her face looked pretty nice, she was smiling naturally and she might not looked like a beauty queen but she was cute and sweet.
How much does she weigh now? 100ish? I remember her saying that she weighs 120-130 and she was not even bulking at that time :D
Heidi used to be sooooo pretty. A couple of years ago her make up was a lot more natural, even her lashes weren't as crazy. She was still small but I swear she had more of a butt and muscles over all. Like whatever, if she is happy with how she looks now, good for her. But I don't get it.

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

Her skin used to glow (a year ago when with Josh?) She aged so quickly and terribly. Her failed Botox and evil personality also doesn't help

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”