Christan Guzman

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christan Guzman

Post by Cp3p0 »

I wish someone would make an Instagram account of alphalete apparel that's just random photos from Mel brooks film Men in Tights. Or any photo of men in tights with long tunics. Spring line. Fall line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Healthyish85 wrote:WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

*at least tho he does say that he realizes not everyone will like his style and he's cool with that instead of acting like we should be thankful he's gracing us with his genius.
Who is it? Neda? He's been friends with CG for ages

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

*at least tho he does say that he realizes not everyone will like his style and he's cool with that instead of acting like we should be thankful he's gracing us with his genius.
Who is it? Neda? He's been friends with CG for ages
I don't even know for sure what his name is lol I don't doubt he's a friend of CG's I just swear i have never seen him ever before...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It's the guy behind the Student Aesthetics youtube.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:It's the guy behind the Student Aesthetics youtube.
haha right, i just had no idea who THAT was even. sorry all! i guess i am way out of the fitspo male influencers lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I've only vaguely come across him before. Probably the first signing he's made that I've heard of.

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker

Post by LemonadeGrenade »

I bet Icon Meals is super salty at the moment. At the beginning of Summer Shredding Guzman was all "I'm dropping my meal prep sponsor because I wants to be more relatable and make meal prep content."

....and a few weeks later is plugging Bite Meals. lol :roll:

I wonder how he's going to distribute the energy drink. If you look at his buying habits he seems to always buy them on the go and most people I know are the same they buy then 1-3 at a time at the gas station or grocery store. CG has only operated a successful company from his own warehouse and online sales, does he have shelf space anywhere for UP? If not shipping, shipping cans of liquid would be a PITA. Also he's not the first person to use UP in the name for an energy drink. MTV UP! is already a thing as well as other variations like Up Time. I assume he's already paid a lawyer to okay the trademark/logo but I think the similarity just goes to show how unrevolutionary Project X is.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

What was he talking about yesterday that he was talking to some company about maybe doing sneakers. Couldn't make out who he said.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Spid wrote:I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

What was he talking about yesterday that he was talking to some company about maybe doing sneakers. Couldn't make out who he said.
Nike- said he just has a meeting with them.

I also agree about the meal prep thing... drops Icon Meals, both a local food prep company (in TX) AND they sponsor one of his athletes. Now, he's shilling Bite who sponsors another one of his athletes (Marie, which I'm still wondering why he's sponsoring her) and I thought Katy was friends with Nikki. It sounds like she was the one to send him free meals and hopefully gets him to sign a contract. If he does, I wonder if they'll push Nikki out just like Ghost did

Waaaay too much drama

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

HAHAHAHA he released a video called "Selling Alphalete?" and ppl are so annoyed at the clickbait that it has almost 3k dislikes (to 6k likes) HAHAHAHA i love it when his followers get feisty.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Spid wrote:I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

Nike- said he just has a meeting with them.

I also agree about the meal prep thing... drops Icon Meals, both a local food prep company (in TX) AND they sponsor one of his athletes. Now, he's shilling Bite who sponsors another one of his athletes (Marie, which I'm still wondering why he's sponsoring her) and I thought Katy was friends with Nikki. It sounds like she was the one to send him free meals and hopefully gets him to sign a contract. If he does, I wonder if they'll push Nikki out just like Ghost did

Waaaay too much drama

I don't think Bite would get rid of Nikki. She does a really good job of promoting them because it's one of the few products that she actually uses. Also it's not like they have to stand next to each other at an expo for Bite.

Why are Nike even entertaining him with a meeting? Surely he has to just be making that up.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

He'll get his way eventually. It was the same last year then they eventually let him.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

he said he didn't buy a plane ticket home from LA for after the show. I wonder what would be the reason for him sticking around there when he obviously runs his life and business in texas .. :?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

There's no way Heidi lets him hang around in LA alone. She'll be there from show day onwards I bet

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

prettyinpink4 wrote:he said he didn't buy a plane ticket home from LA for after the show. I wonder what would be the reason for him sticking around there when he obviously runs his life and business in texas .. :?
Doesn't he still have the business venture with massthetics?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

didn't watch his new video, just reading comments and it sounds like he is competing this Sat in Dallas then again at another show in June.

At least one dude PO'd because he actually paid for flight and hotel to come see CG compete in person on June 3 in CA hahahahaha

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

He's not doing another show in June. He's just made the 3rd June into a open gym workout at Alphalete with him launching Project X for everyone, Vinnie Dickhead doing massages, bouncy castles (no lie, he said this) and awards for best abs, best deadlift (he also did say this), etc.

Planning for 3rd June seems to have come together very quickly for him considering he only got a firm no re filming a day or two ago. Hmm...

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:He's not doing another show in June. He's just made the 3rd June into a open gym workout at Alphalete with him launching Project X for everyone, Vinnie Dickhead doing massages, bouncy castles (no lie, he said this) and awards for best abs, best deadlift (he also did say this), etc.

Planning for 3rd June seems to have come together very quickly for him considering he only got a firm no re filming a day or two ago. Hmm...
THAT'S what they meant by another 'show' in June? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a bouncy castle...omg.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

Lmaooo someone is complaining on his new video about him not going to his Cali show because they BOOKED A FLIGHT AND A HOTEL TO GO SEE HIM PRANCE ON STAGE.
BOO

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

these fanboys are missing brain cells. do they actually think CG is going to fawn all over them for flying out to his show? he would have been way too busy tanning, filming, posing and giving motivational speeches. and we know from Emily Hoden that hugs mess up stage tans so that's out.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”