Dental health?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dental health?

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I was looking into getting an electric toothbrush, I really like the Sonicare Diamond Clean.
Has anyone tried it? Is it worth the money?

I was talking to my dentist about it, and he said its really good for people with sensitive gums, which I have. Anyone used it before, or any of Sonicare's electric brushes?

booknerd1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Dental health?

Post by booknerd1 »

i have one of their cheapest one...cost about 15 dollars and I love it. If this is your first electric toothbrush, it wouldn't hurt to go with a cheaper one until you're absolutely sure you need it. You can also but regular toothbrushes with sensitive bristles

honeydripper
Learner
Learner

Post by honeydripper »

Electric toothbrushes are always good. I use an oral-B one I think it was £30 but it's really good. I have sensitive gums also and it doesn't hurt them or make them bleed. The only annoyance is that I have to charge it up but that's only minor.

Anyway, I would go for either Sonicare or Oral-B, they are both trusted brands :)

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

I have been using Diamond Clean for about two weeks and I'm never going back! :)

1995Girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 1995Girl »

I tried a sonic toothbrush 2 years ago and had to get rid of it because I hated the sensation of it near my gums. I have sensitive gums which may be part of the problem, but still, dont recommend the experience at all. :roll:

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

I love it!! My sister has really sensitive teeth and she can't use hers. We got a double pack at costco

Parsley
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Parsley »

I feel like new toothbrushes are sprouting out on the ground and this one is even better than that one, but overall I still brush with an non-electric simple brush and have zero cavities. Just brush twice a day and eat and drink healthy. Coke does more damage for your teeth than any old tooth brush.
Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

brilliantskin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brilliantskin »

I have not used these electric toothbrushes before and I have no opinion about them.
Technology is progressing every day and I think it makes things easier and this is also a type of technology.

dancingsquirel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dancingsquirel »

brilliantskin wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:28 am
I have not used these electric toothbrushes before and I have no opinion about them.
Technology is progressing every day and I think it makes things easier and this is also a type of technology.
Yes, it makes it easier, but it's not the same feeling. I used one for 2 years, but now I'm using a classic one. It feels more comfortable and manageble for me.

Return to “Dental Health”