Crachel fucking cooks.

lalalacey
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Crachel fucking cooks.

Post by lalalacey »

I seriously cannot handle the hand washing parts.
Like, okay, it was funny the first couple times in the first video.
But now I see it and cringe.
Jesus fuck.
Anyone else?

Rosie123
Learner
Learner

Re: Crachel fucking cooks.

Post by Rosie123 »

Oh my gosh, I completely agree! It got old after the third clip of it in the first, orginal Charchel Cooks video! I'm tired of it! And the minions aren't helping when a lot of the comments are like "OMG I like died when you showed your handwashing clip!" or "OMG that handwashing clip is hilarious!"

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Well she does love to beat a joke into the ground until its not even remotely funny anymore.

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beachbunny525 »

The only thing that I found funny in the latest installment was watching her try to separate an egg in a strainer (which they cut part of, then admitted in the weekly vlog that they had to go out and get more eggs because they fucked them up) and when she used salted butter in her frosting. I guess she doesn't take too many notes while watching Barefoot Contessa.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

The salted butter part made me gag. I can't imagine how gross that frosting was.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Ok the whole being-shit-at-cooking thing actually kind of resonates with me because if I was to make cooking videos, I'd be SO bad at it as well and just treat it like fun and take the piss out of myself for the entertainment of my viewers. The thing that annoys me here is that she does this being-shit thing, doesn't research her recipe properly, blabla whatever, but she then goes on to act like she is A FUCKING GOD at cooking. As she does with everything. The hand-washing clip wouldn't bother me half as much if that didn't happen but honestly, that clip took up about half of the fucking video.

Can I just remind everyone that she is making money off of this. :|

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 »

Chrachel cooks videos are funny, sometimes it feels like they don't put in a lot of effort though, but about the salted butter thing. My grandmother who's 91 and has been baking pretty much her whole life substitutes unsalted butter with salted because apparently it's a waste to add more salt in when the salted butter contains enough for the thing you're making. It's basically like adding the butter and salt at the same time.

I've made frosting both ways before and it always turns out perfect and delicious.

notadancer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notadancer »

Is it just me or the pictures of the food she makes not look so good? Like I never want to eat anything she posts, it always looks so unappetizing.

I remember she posted a photo of enchiladas a long time ago and they looked nothing like enchiladas. I grew up next to the Mexico border I know what Mexican food looks like and that wasn't it.

And today she posted a photo of bruschetta on her tumblr. It looked like freaking tomato soup. I've ordered bruschetta from different places and none of them look like that.

I don't know. Maybe her food tastes good and I'm just over critical because it doesn't look like how I cook it.

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

Post by kittencuddleparty »

I think those lemon cupcake things she made looked really good!

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Post by stopthat »

notadancer wrote:Is it just me or the pictures of the food she makes not look so good? Like I never want to eat anything she posts, it always looks so unappetizing.

I remember she posted a photo of enchiladas a long time ago and they looked nothing like enchiladas. I grew up next to the Mexico border I know what Mexican food looks like and that wasn't it.

And today she posted a photo of bruschetta on her tumblr. It looked like freaking tomato soup. I've ordered bruschetta from different places and none of them look like that.

I don't know. Maybe her food tastes good and I'm just over critical because it doesn't look like how I cook it.
Mexican food in places without many Mexicans is usually pretty terrible. She has probably never had real Mexican food, considering she goes to On The Border and thinks it's good authentic Mexican food.

I agree that all of the food she makes looks pretty gross. I thought the bruschetta was weird too! I don't think what she made even constitutes as bruschetta.

zamantha13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zamantha13 »

notadancer wrote:Is it just me or the pictures of the food she makes not look so good? Like I never want to eat anything she posts, it always looks so unappetizing.

I agree, I lived in Arizona three miles off the border. Now THAT'S Mexican food. Om nom nom. (Now my preggo cravings are going haywire)

Her food just looks meh. Like a little girl whose parents went out to dinner and left her to fend for herself? Know what I'm saying? Just butchered. The tomatoes are dead, we do not need to add insult to injury by pureeing them.

alyssamariexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by alyssamariexoxo »

THE FUCKING HAND WASHING SCENE. IM DONE.

Rachel just loves to kill jokes doesn't she?

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho »

Is it just me or in every Chrachel cooks video do they either not have the correct ingredient for something so they use something else, or they do something wrong? Like I don't cook all that much but when I do I at least get the right ingredients.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”